• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snowman4686 Shiny, Legend, Pokedex Fillers And More

DnP

Years
ok a random crap you say it. Ty..
want to trade right now?
est 8:44 right now

add my friend code

Edit:i add you to my friend code.. i give you a lvl 6 patrat..:(

Edit on sept 14: ill be online for 4:00~9:00 pm, make sure you pm me when we start trading Ty.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hi
I was wondering do you have any 4th gen pokemon, I have been looking for a nincada but there others i want as well.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Hi
I was wondering do you have any 4th gen pokemon, I have been looking for a nincada but there others i want as well.

He doesn't have a Nincada yet as far as I know, but he'll be getting one soon enough. I think he does have a few 4th gen as well, but I'll leave it to him and the lists in the first post to answer specifics.

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
Hi! I'm interested in your Event Mew... Wanna trade for my Lvl 22 Shiny Pikachu? I'm a Mew fan so I wanna get lots of Mew! It's not a generated one! I caught it in Pokemon Platinum!

Now, about that Pikachu...

Shiny Pikachu (Lvl 22)
Item: None
Other INFO: Caught in Platinum, Trophy Garden...

If you accept give me your FC and after I register you in my Pal Pad I'll post my Friend Code!

Last edited:
Back