• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Scrubs

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
hanging out the passengers side of his best friend's ride, trying to holla @ me!!!

When it comes to finding a partner, how picky are you?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
For me, I take personality more into consideration than actual looks, but obviously looks come into the picture as well.

Other than those two features, I guess liking some of the same things would help, too.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I'm really picky, I only go after someone if I really like them, but I fall way to easy when I do. I'm not picky about looks, I love personality.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Eh, enough I guess.
I always like punk rock/scean/gothic girls, looks wise.
But so long as I love her personality then apperances are unimportant. Whether we can connect or not is definitely the biggest aspect though.

Sadly I've not found a music-loving, slightly sadistic, occasionally sly, light-hearted girl, who is also smart, open-minded, not drasticly materialistic, and rough around the edges. :T

. . .
Okay fine, yeah, I'm picky...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
OMG no wait like partner like...a sex partner..............? Cause if that's the case, I don't really want one, so I'm so picky that I won't really take one. lmao If you meant like a bf though...still picky. lol

Years
I've been fortunate to have never dated and hopefully will have to never have the illusion of choice. I don't think I'd be explicitly choosy anyways - it's all subliminal.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's always first dates with me. Ugh.

The person has to be pretty, smart, not too short nor tall, and have courage. That's my Ms Independent,

Back