• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/8UJXGfv.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-6: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

"If Eva is that girl that stayed over our room, then you probably won't get your wish. don't think she is here anymore. Leave us alone. I can handle myself. Elise stays with me. Right there."

"I see... And sure, whatever." He frowned. "Makes me wonder where she went..." He added with a tinge of sadness in his tone. He waited until Frio was with him and out of earshot of the others. "I can explain everything to just you, then." He glanced over at the burning forest, his eyes widening slightly. He quickly shook out of a trance and leaned back against a tombstone. "So, I'm sure at least one person has made the assumption, but yes, I did join Fairytale," he held up a finger toward Frio, a gesture to ensure he wouldn't jump the gun and attack or do something nuts, "and before you even try anything, I'm not here to fight. On top of that, I can see you're injured and frankly I have an advantage despite even that. But again, I didn't come here to fight, I came here to speak."

He sighed. "I think I joined out of rage, against Humanity. Though... I may have been wrong. I'm returning here... I need to reconsider my stances on a lot of things..." He glanced over at where he assumed everyone came from. "I think I'll head into the classroom and wait for Higoroshi to enter. I copied down some important files I'd found at Fairytale HQ." He sighed. "So how have things been around here?"

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Graveyard

The boy ceased his writing and spoke his name. "Solo." He found it strange that so many students here only revealed one of their names but it was enough. It seemed that he only wanted to speak with Frio and another girl named Eva, using Frio's nickname "Fry." Perhaps they had something they needed to discuss in private. What occurred next further reinforced this idea.

Frio and the others arrived not long after, Frio bearing a severe burn on one arm. He started asking Solo questions before telling them to leave. He seemed tense and like he was preparing for a fight, but Yorick nodded and left the graveyard. If a fight truly did occur, Yorick should still be able to hear it a good distance away and come back, although he wouldn't interfere unless one was trying to kill the other.

After he was away from the graveyard, Yorick turned to look back at the fire. A large burst of water gushed up and extinguished a small portion of the fire, but a tower of smoke still remained as well as a ring of fire around that area. As he stood there, suddenly there was an intense cold surrounding him. Almost immediately afterwards he found himself unable to move, encased in ice completely except for his head. Looking around rapidly he saw Luthas in the distance walking towards him with his hand raised. Yorick wondered why Luthas would freeze him. He looked very upset too.

"Sorry for using my Flash Freeze on you," Luthas said. "but I did that so that you would have nowhere to run, no choice but to talk with me. As far as I know, though, you wouldn't run anyway, but I don't know you enough to be sure. Especially considering how you and your friends are involved with this." He gestured towards the billowing smoke in the distance where the fire had occurred. Yorick was about to say that he wasn't involved with this but it was as if Luthas was reading his mind when he interrupted him. "Maybe you weren't directly involved, but you were involved nonetheless. You and your friends all agreed to help that Gavin boy defy the school and send a message, but arson and assault are the wrong ways of doing that." Luthas sighed. Did that mean Gavin was the one to burn the forest? "I honestly didn't expect that Gavin to start his actions with something as unrefined as a forest fire..."

Yorick watched as Luthas sighed once more and found a rock to sit on. "I suppose I should start from the beginning." He held out an open hand and made a fist causing the ice encasing Yorick to shatter into what he called diamond dust. "Beautiful, is it not? Even taking and releasing prisoners should be done with elegance and finesse. Ice is a wonderful tool with many possibilities. Fire is chaotic and will more often than not bring destruction than beauty, however there is such a thing as a beautiful flame." Yorick gave Luthas a blank look showing that he was not sure what he was talking about. "Oh, my apologies, I digress." He paused for a moment before speaking from what Yorick assumed was the beginning. Of what was what Yorick had yet to figure out. "I learned a lot today on my first actual day of class. There are many rumors spreading around the academy about the organization Fairy Tale. I did much investigation and eventually reached a fair amount of the truth behind the events of yesterday, or better said, the events surrounding your class. I came to the conclusion that your friend was correct. Such things are unacceptable. However, I also believe that this can be changed from within. That is why I joined the student council today. My intention is to ascend the ranks of student authority through achievement and use my acquired influence to make meaningful changes."

Yorick thought about what he had said. He still didn't quite understand what was unacceptable about fighting criminals, but it appeared that Luthas feared Gavin would become a criminal as well. However, his friends had also agreed to help Gavin. Allister was smart and Cheryll was nice so he found it difficult to believe they would aid a criminal knowingly. That meant Gavin couldn't possibly be a criminal. Although Yorick still wasn't sure whether or not burning a forest was a crime. He still didn't see what that would accomplish anyway. He didn't know what a the student council was so he didn't know what Luthas was trying to do either.

Luthas continued. "Your friends' hearts are in the right places. I don't think either of the two sent to investigate have any way of actually putting the fire out, but then again that wasn't their job, so I will return and figure out a way to put the fire out completely. I can only assume that the water was Gavin's doing so he seems to be making some effort to clean up after himself. Or it's more of his plan. Regardless, I shall leave him alone for now. So long, Yorick." Yorick wondered what he meant by that first part. Was it not obvious that their hearts were placed correctly, presumably within their chests, or else they would not be alive. The last part was confusing as well. What exactly was so great in length? As Luthas said that he began to leave but turned around after a few steps. "If you so desire you may join me in the council or perhaps become a prefect and pursue a more lawful path, but that decision is yours alone." After that, Luthas returned into the school building.

Much of what Luthas says is confusing. Yorick sat down on the grass simply trying to figure it all out.

Raka Chaudri - Forest

Raka found herself high in the sky over Youkai Academy. Damn you, Oz! You're dead when I get back! She was furious at the idiot mage, but she couldn't worry about that now. Thinking fast, Raka pulled out her staff and held it below herself, applying an upward telekinetic force to decelerate herself. She looked around as she slowed and managed to spot a crater far away where she assumed Solo was. Right now, though, she needed to worry about surviving the fall. Once she had slowed down a little she positioned herself so she was sitting on the staff and only focused her energy on that instead of her entire body. She felt a little like the witches on TV that rode broomsticks. Maneuvering the staff that now served as a makeshift vehicle, Raka found a stretch of land to serve as a sort of runway to use to stop herself without making a sound.

Finally safe on the ground, Raka cursed Oz once more before getting to business. She started by digging a hole where she buried her business suit (which she could always wash later) leaving her with only the jumpsuit before she put the black mask and gloves on. Not an inch of her skin could be seen in her current attire, thus hiding her skin color, a highly recognizable feature. Furthermore, her figure was undeniably feminine with her outfit, misleading from the more masculinely dressed Raka that would be attacking the academy tomorrow. After burying any encumbering yet not entirely necessary equipment as well, Raka started walking through the dense forest towards the crater she saw when she was high in the air.

The forest was mostly empty save for the usual grotesque forest creatures of this realm, but Raka found it quite strange when they started all running in her direction and past, or more accurately, away from the academy. She instantly smelled smoke from burning trees in the distance. This was unfortunate, since the fire was in the direction she needed to go. While she managed to avoid the fire itself, the smoke coming from it blew in all directions and was inescapable. Soon the intense smoke worked against her strong senses and left her unable to smell anything properly along with clouding her vision. Realizing that no one in their right minds would be running through a burning forest, Raka decided to do just that. She pushed the smoke away from her head with her powers then made a telekinetic barrier to keep it out. It seemed like a sound plan except that there was apparently somebody crazy enough to be here without any sort of protection.

A student came stumbling out of the trees. She was unable to detect him from a distance because of all this damned smoke. He stopped and looked up at her before asking, "Who are you?" Reason told her to kill him on the spot so he can't report to Higoroshi but right now she wasn't listening to reason. This boy had been running through a burning forest without any fear on his face. He was interesting and she wanted to see just how strong he was.

Raka spoke, ignoring his question. "I'm interested in what you're doing running around in a burning forest like this." She spoke in a much more feminine voice than she usually did to leave no mistakes as to her gender. Excited for a battle she drew out her staff and pointed at the boy with it. "I'm in the mood for a little fun. Fight me. If you do well enough then I just might let you live." Soon water rained upon this area of forest and put out the flames allowing her to dispel the barrier over her head. Now nothing was actually stopping her from just finishing him and proceeding with her mission. She knew full well that she was wasting time here, but she didn't really care. After not fighting a single person the entire day, Raka was anxious for any combat she could get. No matter what, though, this boy wouldn't be coming back to the academy any time soon. If he was weak then she would kill him. If he was strong then she tie him to the top of the tallest tree in the forest knocked out and gagged so he can't report to Higoroshi and so she can still come back and fight him later.

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

As a light rain fell on their area - only their area - the person before him was more clearly revealed... sort of. It was a woman, definitely a woman but the outfit she wore didn't display anything other than her figure. Every inch of her body was covered in black clothing so that all that was visible to Allister was the woman's eyes.

The woman was quick to challenge Allister, something he found rather disconcerting.
"Fairytale it is then..." he said to himself as his mind raced
She is clearly very confident in her abilities - and the rain and the staff indicate that she is another mage, but that might not be the case. Either way if she's anything like Oz she'll be more than a match for me... but she'll attack me regardless, the least I can do is try my best to take her out. Allister grinned at the anonymous woman
"Well you're not exactly leaving me a choice here, especially as I don't have any intention of dying in the near future."
I'll cast the spell non-verbally, it will be harder to do it, but it will be harder for her to counter... and she probably hasn't worked out I'm a mage either which will give me the chance to lauch a surprise attack. I'll have to improvise a good offensive spell though since most of mine are either passive-aggressive or defensive. Allister felt the magical energy he possessed flourish as he cast his spell, Stalagmites erupted from the ground as if to spear the strange woman.
I can't believe that actually worked...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Raka Chaudri - Forest

"Fairy Tale it is, then..." he said after she spoke. The fact that he recognized Fairy Tale and seemed unfazed both seemed to suggest that he may have encountered one of their members before, namely Oz. Once the fire was out in the area and Raka's sense of smell restored, she could easily sniff out that this boy was a mage, just like Oz. With that in mind, she readied herself for the sorts of things Oz usually threw at her during their sparring matches. "Well you're not exactly leaving me a choice here, especially as I don't have any intention of dying in the near future." Not long after he said that, Raka noticed the ground shift below her and hopped to the side, narrowly avoiding the stone spikes that erupted up from the ground. She could have leapt farther out of the way, but she didn't want to waste energy in case this ended up being a long fight.

Raka had prepared herself to avoid attacks from any direction since when facing magic her best choice was to dodge the attack rather than try blocking it. Looking briefly at the stalagmites then at the boy, Raka judged that he did indeed have skill. He had cast this spell without a word and it would have been more difficult to avoid if she hadn't already known he was a mage. She looked him in the eye before saying, "Try again." Her tone was stern like that of a teacher asking a student to correct a mistake. For now she made no moves to attack him and only waited to see what else he had in his arsenal. Mages were smart so he would probably change his tactics and try something else. She returned to her stance and prepared to dodge once more. Once she had seen enough, she would decide whether or not he was worth her time.

Khawill

<3
Years
"I do not think I trust you Solo." I said reluctantly, "As much as I would want to, I find it unbelievable." I felt challenged by him, he was so sure he could beat me that it made me a little bit angry. Though that wasn't why I didn't trust him, "Why did you have to separate me from the others to tell me this? It isn't a big secret or anything." I couldn't feel my arm, which was good and bad. I could return feeling at any time, though I'd probably feel instant, sharp pain, which wouldn't be good. At least I'm not the only person fighting without an arm at this school. I thought wearily.

Elise stirred in her sleep, slowly waking up. I put Solo on hold and knelt beside her, "Are you okay?" I said to her as her eyes opened.

"Frio?" She said quietly, then hugged me. She nearly strangled me, though she wasn't hot anymore, "I thought you drowned!" She said loudly. "And then I thought I drowned, and you were a ghost."

"Calm down." I said calmly, "I'm fine, I was taken to the nurse."

"That would be the 2nd time today!" She said, "The poor nurse lady." She looked at my arm, and began to have a confused look on her face, "How'd you get burned?" She asked.

"I can't remember." I half lied. I wasn't sure how I got the burn, but I know when and who gave it to me. Neither fact I wanted to tell her.

"Who is that guy." She said pointing at Solo, "Is that Oz?"

"No that is Solo, the person we were looking for."

"So he is a werewolf?" She said, looking at his ears. I could see she had accepted that we were all youkai, but was still nervous of them.

"Yea, I think so."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Classroom 13

Nami got more confused once to conversation proceeded. One of the guys explained that they were going to search for Solo or something and Takumi agreed to go with them. He changed into his school uniform and came back. Nami thought that walking around the schoolgrounds in a Bikini would ask for attention and decided to change into her school uniform as well. "S-So... where now?" She asked but was completely ingored as everyone started to walk into the direction of the forest.

Once they entered the forest she smelled something odd, as if the forest was on fire. Nami tugged on Takumi's sleeve and looked rather worried. "Do you smell that too? As if the forest is burning..." She said. She felt uncomfortable at the moment as she felt like someone was following them. She decided not to bother everyone with that though.

They reached a black haired boy that was supposed to be their classmate, Solo. He was being a tyrant like he always was and demanded that everyone would leave so that he could talk to Frio and a girl called "Eva". Ironically, Eva wasn't seen for days either and was not here with them at the moment. Everyone left though and Nami just followed them like a clueless dog. She really had no idea what was happening right now. Solo and Frio seemed to be talking to each other and Nami overheard part of the conversation. Only the part where he said "I did join Fairytale". Nami started to get angry. So he too joined Fairytale in disgrace for the human race? Nami couldn't forgive that.

Divine
The Yandere Mermaid

Divine fell out of the sky like every other member of Fairytale had done today due to Oz's irritation. She sighed as she ended up in a river in the forest and climbed out of the water, returning to her human form as the water had forced her to turn into her mermaid form. "Troublesome." She murmered as she proceeded her mission. She smelled and awful scent and wondered where it was coming from. It smelled like fire. She could extinguish the fire but... why would she do that?

She heard a girl not far away from her talking about a smell, she also heard boys talk. She decided to follow the bunch until they reached a fellow Fairytale member, Solo. "Yo Solo." Divine said with a cold look on her face as she wondered why he was talking to some mere students. She sighed and left again. Whatever he was doing, it probably wasn't good but none of her business.

She walked back to the academy and saw Raka, what was she doing here? Divine was getting a little irritated that her fellow members were making a mess again. She rubbed some hair out of her face and walked... again. "Yo students! Up for a party?" Divine shouted as she reached the schoolgrounds. "Ryuu-Ryuu~ Are you there too? Won't you come greet me like a real gentlemen or are i'm going to meet your cute students first?" Divine was smiling like some crazy chick as she was waiting.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister watched as the woman easily leapt out the way of his attack, clearly being careful to not over exert herself.
She's wants to work out what spells I have at my disposal... I wonder if she realises I improvised that. If she hasn't that would have looked much more impressive. Allister's theory about the lack of effort being put into the conflict from his opponent was soon confirmed
"Try again." The woman spoke to Allister as though she was some kind of authority figure and as though she had the right to treat him like she had some kind of power over him. Allister felt his anger resurfacing but he fought to remain composed
I have to keep calm and work this out or I'm done for. This would be much easier if I could work out what the hell she is - but so far she hasn't demonstrated any yokai abilities. On top of that, she now knows I am a mage so the element of surprise is gone. But perhaps I can use her knowing I'm a mage to my advantage... she will know full well we tend to be smarter than most so won't be expecting anything more to come from those stalagmites. I can work with that, the only question is how.

Allister looked over the situation carefully, taking note that the woman wasn't making a move but waiting for him to try something. She was toying with him and it was infuriating - but through his anger a stroke of genius occurred. He remembered the battle with Oz and that the powerful mage had been frozen for five seconds by the spell that was becoming his trademark at the academy.
If I use it all the time, they'll possibly start to be prepared for it. That means I can only use any given spell once per confrontation - so if I need to freeze her later I'm done for. This assumes she is the same power as Oz anyway, if she is more powerful she probably won't be immobile at all but will just have more limited movement. I'll need to make this a combination and try to take her off guard.

"Okay - why not."
Please work, please work, please work. Allister glared at the woman from fairytale as he opened his mouth to speak - he would have tried non-verbal again to look more powerful but he needed to ensure full control over what happened.
"Spissior aer" Not even waiting to see if the paralysing spell worked he moved on to another spell "Frange!" At the second spell the stalagmites to the woman's side shattered sending shards of jagged stone in all directions - plenty of them in the direction of Allister's opponent, who was probably not moving too quick (hopefully not at all).

"One more part..." Allister said to himself as he gathered his energy for another improvised spell. He threw a ball of electricity towards the mess before him, or more accurately towards the woman in front of him. At the end of his combination of spells Allister could feel himself tiring, he fought to not show it but he was painfully aware of his lower stamina.
I need to finish her off quickly, I can't keep this pace up for much longer and if I slow too much I'm done for.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-7: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

"I do not think I trust you Solo. As much as I would want to, I find it unbelievable. Why did you have to separate me from the others to tell me this? It isn't a big secret or anything." He then turned and tended to the girl who had just woken up. She called him a Werewolf, which really irked him.

"Don't compare my kind to that filth," he added in agitation. He sighed, doing his best to control his temper. "What part of this isn't a secret? Whether you believe it or not is your own problem. If my entrance to Fairytale is common knowledge to you all, why wouldn't I need to be discreet about my return?" He glanced at the others who were out of earshot. "I can almost guarantee you that none of them would trust me either. I figured you at least might have, and I'm almost certain Eva would have..." He frowned. "I didn't get to apologize, I didn't get to say goodbye... I'm suffering from my own mistakes. And now-- now-- n----!!" Solo tensed up, every muscle in his body tensing as his trembling arms reached up to his neck, grasping the collar. When he spoke again, his voice was much more exasperated and exhausted. "I-I can-n't control a-anything--!!" He opened one eye wide as it stared down Frio with a look of immediate danger and intensity. "T-Take the g-gir-rl an-and run! R-Run!! Now!!" As Solo fought for control of his own movements his body began to vibrate and shake uncontrollably, his standing pose slowly collapsing as he falls to his knees in agony.

After a few moments of resistance, he lets out a furious roar, just like he'd done in the cafeteria, only much more power came from behind it. It didn't stop or halt, either. The powerful telekinetic soundwaves boomed and pushed away everything nearby that wasn't rooted into the ground. The collar began to change the lights from green to red, and once the roar had ended, Solo stood back on his feet. His hair hung over his eyes and looked much more wild at the moment. His entire body was forming cold sweat, and it continued to jerk about violently. He pointed one hand toward the group of students, and with the infinite supply of energy emanating from the collar, he let forth a powerful, more directed blast from his hand.

Khawill

<3
Years
Solo began to go insane, freaking out. He began to roar like before, but it was much more powerful. I shielded Elise, holding both I our ground. I knew he was unreliable. I thought angrily. "I'm not running!" I yelled over the roar, "I can stop you with one arm!" When he stopped, I gave a hand sign for Elise to remain where she was. She nodded and whispered something I didn't hear. I turned around and looked at Solo, he was preparing an attack aimed at the other students.

I jumped in front of the attack, intending to take the blast. I felt myself get thrown aside though, and there was dust in my face. I heard a pain filled scream and a collapse. I gathered my senses and pushed myself up with my arm. I looked to see who pushed me out of the way. My eyes began to burn, and I caught myself crying. "Elise?" I said kneeled down next to her. There was a burn on her stomach and she was breathing softly.

"It hurts really bad." She rasped.

"Why did you do that!?" I said frustrated.

She took a painful breath, "I can't fight him..." She said, "And I wouldn't want to see you die..." She was wincing and shivering, "Anyways I'm fine, I just need..." She closed her eyes, "Some sleep." She fell asleep, but was faintly alive.

I was kneeling next to her, shivering and crying. I sat her up in my arms, I felt the burning again, and quickly removed my good arm. I returned feeling in my bad arm and endured the pain, sitting her up against a gravestone. My tears fell upon her, turning to steam instantly. I turned toward Solo, thoroughly pissed off, "I'm going to kill you!" I growled. I refrozen my bad arm into an ice blade and dashed recklessly at him. "You aren't getting away with that!" I said sadly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Drastic Battle

The whole group was on their way to the graveyard. If Oz was right where he was last time, I wasn't gonna let him get away this time. I'm not as strong as everyone else, but I can still be useful. Who was here with us again? Better do a head count... Me, Nami, Frio, Yorick, & Elise. Five of us. Got it.

When we arrive at the graveyard, we don't find Oz. No sir, we don't. Instead we find Solo, Mr. Trantrum. Was he the one who crashed here? That's a little odd. As he was talking, he mentions he wants to speak with Frio & someone named Eva, alone. I don't know who this Eva is, but they sure aren't here. I was a bit uneasy about this, but Frio said he could handle it. Elise was still unconscious, so I guess she was staying. I take a quick glance at Solo before retreating with the others. I hope things don't take a wrong turn.

"I have a bad feeling..." I whisper. Frio & Solo are speaking, but I can barely make out what they're saying. I smell something burning... Wait, I'm hearing more. It shocks me: Solo joined Fairytale. That boils me up. I can't believe Solo joined Fairytale. Why would he do that? Sure, he has a hatred for humans & possibly everything, but I'll be dead if I'm gonna stand here &- Why is he growling? Solo was shaking uncontrollablly for some reason. I don't know why. Now he's just standing still. I can't see his eyes- Holy crap he shoots at us!

I cover myself with my arms, but nothing comes. When I uncover myself & opening my eyes, I witness Elise down. Frio had some black dust on him, & Elise... I don't know if she died or just fell asleep. OK, Solo attacks us, he's a threat. That explains why I'm terrified. Great, just great. Frio goes ahead & fights Solo. I don't know how Solo shot a blast at us like that, but I can tell he's stronger than I know of. Will Frio be able to hold his ground? What can I do? I don't know. I'm just a human. What kind of power do I have against a Yokai? All I can do is watch. I continue to hide behind the tree, wandering what to do. C'mon Frio...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-8: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

The girl whom Frio was protecting had leapt in front of his blast... After Frio had done so, anyway. The girl was blasted away and appeared unconscious. Frio hurried to her side, then turned on Solo with a glare, stating, "I'm going to kill you!" With this, he charged at Solo with a ice-blade, shouting, "You aren't getting away with that!"

"I-I'm telling you, it's-- n-not me--" Struggling to speak, Solo could feel his mouth was clamped shut. Whatever was taking over him wasn't allowing him to speak, or resist. He had to watch in shock as Frio charged, his own hand raised into the air, and swung downward, causing Frio to also fall immediately downward to the floor, pinned by an artificial 'gravity' created by the PK fields. He was then tossed aside as if his body were nearly weightless. That same hand, his own hand, had now taken out two students from his own class. The collar continued to blink red every two seconds or so. "D-damn it!!!" Solo was able to shout, his teeth tightly clenched. A tear slid down from behind his hair, falling to his chin before breaking away to meet the ground. "LET ME GO!!" Solo was able to shout this time without resistance, as he clutched the collar in both hands, tugging as hard as he could.

Despite his claw-like grip, and lean muscles, he couldn't crush nor rip off the collar. After only a few moments, he was paralyzed once more, brought to his knees, and forced to jerk and twitch as electricity coursed through his body. Had he been Human, this could have killed him relatively easily. However, this paralysis continued until Solo could feel himself separate from his own body, in a sense. His immediate first thought being that he'd died, and was now left with only a spirit form. However, he slowly came to realize that he'd simply lost the ability to control his own body entirely. He was still conscious, still alive, but now the collar had taken full control, and he was unable to resist it anymore. As his body stood, it pointed both hands forward, toward the group of students, and amassed a large amount of energy to blast right at them.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
(The return of) James Weiss Avery

James never really got a response from Mr. Higoroshi, which really didn't help his opinion of the apparently lazy teacher. Not wanting to get back in the pool, James struggled with possible things to do at the moment. Unable to figure out anything he just looked up at the sky. He noticed something falling from the sky, something that strange required investigating. Quickly, he grabbed his shirt from the spot he had left it at and ran back to his dorm room, which was conveniently close to the pool. While in his room he grabbed his cutlass and epee, strapped them to his hips, and after which ran back outside. Now he was on the hunt to find whatever had been falling from the sky. It didn't take him long, however.

A girl with blue-black hair had walked up to the school grounds, asking for Mr. Higoroshi. Was she one of those Fairytale people that had been mentioned in history class? James didn't take a chance. He drew his weapons, cutlass on the left, epee on the right, and took an unusual fencing stance where he pointed the back/left hand towards the front/right. In most cases this kind of stance would be too unwieldy for any useful attack, but the combination of piercing and slashing weapons made the stance perfect. James stared down the woman.

"I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but you will not be making it any further."

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Graveyard

Yorick was distracted in his thoughts when he heard a loud roar from where Frio and Solo were talking. He recognized it as the same roar that Solo had done in the cafeteria before, the one that released a large burst. Knowing that something must have gone wrong, Yorick rushed over there in time to see Frio standing over Elise, who was unconscious. "I'm going to kill you!" shouted Frio before charging at Solo with a blade of ice on his arm. This was bad. Yorick could not allow them to kill each other and become criminals. However, Solo claimed to have joined Fairytale meaning that he was already a criminal. This meant that both Frio and Solo needed to be stopped.

Yorick stepped back into the graveyard and shouted at Frio. "Frio, you must not kill Solo!" Frio did not seem to hear him since he continued running until he was suddenly thrown to the ground. It appeared to be Solo's doing. He was not a mage so that meant that these were the powers of Lycans. In moments, Frio had been knocked aside, unconscious. Something was strange, though. Solo was shouting that it was not him and pleading to something unknown to let him go as he grabbed at his collar. Yorick decided to ask him about this. "Who is it you are speaking to?" He did not get an answer, though, since Solo then sent a blast towards them. Acting instinctively, Yorick dashed to one side, dodging the attack for the most part as well as much of the damage. He was still hit by the outer portion of the blast and was thrown to the side as a result. Standing up, Yorick saw that he was behind a tree next to the other boy. He turned to him and spoke. "Fellow student, I will need your assistance in subduing Solo."

Yorick understood that this was a situation similar to the one with Oz. There was a criminal that needed to be stopped, laws that needed to be upheld at the cost of the rules. With this in mind, Yorick began his transformation into his youkai form. It did not take long and once it was complete, Yorick sped around the trees to try to get behind Solo. He felt a little faster than the day before since yesterday had been a new moon, but he was still nowhere near his top speed under a full moon. On those days it felt like there was nothing faster than him. Besides his parents, of course. Once he had made it behind Solo, Yorick leapt onto a tree then leapt further towards the Lycan, trying to hit him from above and hopefully pin him down.

Raka Chaudri - Forest

Raka watched as the boy stood, most likely running strategies through his mind. What else did he have in store for her? After a few moments he said "Okay - why not," signaling an end to his planning. Raka kept her stance in preparation for another spell. "Spissior aer," he chanted, casting his spell. Raka tensed when she couldn't notice anything happen at first but immediately after she realized that she was completely immobilized. This was unlike the sorts of spells Oz used, often opting for magic that improved his own abilities rather than debilitating his opponents. This spell was quickly followed up by another one as he shouted, "Frange!" The stalagmites next to her shattered and the shards flew directly towards her. He was skilled indeed. There was absolutely no way Raka could escape this situation while still hiding her powers. Besides, he had proven himself enough to earn a little more effort on her part.

Tightening her grip on her staff while everything was going on around her, Raka let out a strong outward burst of telekinetic energy that repelled the effects of the first spell as well as the flying shards of stone. He had also launched a ball of electricity, but Raka made a small barrier on the back of her hand and knocked the ball away with it. Putting the hand back onto her staff, Raka looked at the boy and smirked. "Impressive. A spell like that would be the bane of lesser Lycans everywhere." While she spoke Raka looked around this boy's body, mapping out the pressure points. For now she focused on the pain-inflicting points. She didn't want to stun or incapacitate him yet. "But as you've seen, I'm not one of them."

When Raka finished her words, she struck the boy's pain centers with her signature needle-like force. Not all of them, but still many; just enough for a glimpse of what was to come. She knew that he had the potential to probably inflict some pain of his own, but now she would see just how much of it he could take. She wasn't doing any actual damage, and at worst he would pass out from the agonizing pain. Who knows, maybe he'll unleash a counterattack despite it. Thinking about the possibility of a worthy opponent was getting her excited!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-9: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

Solo's unseen eyes shifted as they tracked a Werewolf as it seemed to dash (far too quickly to keep track of) around, and most likely behind him. The sudden collision had his body pinned flat, his face scuffed and his head likely ending up with a concussion. He didn't move in the slightest, a completely motionless body beneath the Werewolf's grip. Solo could feel all sorts of pain, yet he couldn't do anything. Whatever was going on, he couldn't help it in any way. While the werewolf had been pinning above, Solo's hands twisted quickly to face behind him, blasting even something as heavy as a Werewolf soaring through the sky. Solo's body stood upright, in yet another empty standing position with no emotion, no expression. His hand reached into his pocket and took out a small black stick, which he put his energy into. Once the stick was fed some power, it expanded in a full-size bo staff. Wielding it perfectly, Solo dashed at the group preparing a powerful swing, boosted by Lycan TK powers.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister watched as despite his spell the woman managed to deflect the jagged rocks flying in her direction - with telekinesis.
Lycan was all Allister could think as he watched her easily evade the third attack. She was quick to confirm this, boasting that she was above others of her kind.
Clearly, if Solo had remembered he was telekinetic he wouldn't have been as screwed over when I immobilized him the other day.

Allister didn't have much time to continue to think on his opponents race. In a flash the woman was upon him, not striking at him hard but rather hitting his pressure points with enough force to cause him agonising pain. Allister doubled over, trying not to regurgitate his last meal. The pain was excruciating and he found himself nearly blacking out. But he couldn't allow that to happen. He would never go down that easy, not against people like fairy tail.
"Aren't you people supposed to be susceptible to magic?" he laughed, coughing slightly as he drew himself back to his full height. He was in an unbelievable amount of pain, but he was determined to show as little of that as he could.
I have enough juice for several smaller spells left, even a few big ones since she hasn't really done anything to tire me out. But the more magic I use the more tired I'm going to become and I doubt I'm going to be allowed to take a twenty-minute break between spells. An idea had already formed in Allister's head at that point, but he had no idea how to pull it off.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, since you'll probably kill me anyway. I'm clearly at a huge disadvantage here. Once you decide to stop playing games like poking my pressure points I can't hope to outmatch you. Every spell I cast takes up my own energy, because that's just my nature as a mage and the majority of the spells I have that are fit for combat are either defensive or passive-aggressive. I could try to run, but there's no chance of me outrunning you either." Allister had finished summing up his predicament, but he wasn't quite done yet - he still had more to say "But I would suggest that you have probably left out the most important factor. I don't care. Until I am physically unable to I will keep throwing different things at you and even if I die I'm going to do everything in my power to take you down with me. I don't know you well enough to make much of analysis of you, but it is clear you are very well trained, very arrogant, very powerful and a lycan. Which means you are susceptible to magic and probably think you are better than you are. Which means I actually have a much better chance than my original summary would suggest. Am I wrong? Possibly, but not likely. We mages tend to be rather clever."

Allister chuckled slightly, he was acting like Gavin in a lot of respects and the idea was rather disturbing. Funny given why he was there in the first place, but disturbing.
"Speaking of which, I feel much better now. Thank you for the break. Excaecatio lux!" Allister produced a blinding flash of light from his palm that would briefly mess with the woman's vision before moving on to his next spell instantly "Ingens strepitus!" The follow up spell produced a deafening screech to compound the dangerous lycan's predicament. Allister had about ten to fifteen seconds of his opponent being neither able to see not hear. He was well aware that he was no match for the woman, and that he had no hope of escape. But he was going to give her one hell of a fight and the best way to do that was to make it hard for her to use her superior power and skills.
Here we go.
"Good luck dodging this one" Allister said knowing full-well that she couldn't hear him, and that he could use the spell twice since she wouldn't be able to identify it - which was good as it was one of his few truly offensive spells.
"Perniciosum concussa unda!" A large glowing red orb formed over Allister's palm permeated by electricity of the same colour. He launched the spell - which literally meant "destructive shock wave" into the air above the lycan where it rapidly expanded damaging anything in its path before dissipating.
That one took more out of me than I had hoped, but I think I still have enough energy to put up a fight for a bit longer.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

As Cheryll closed her book, having finished it she noticed something else falling from the sky. Why does that keep happening today? she thought standing up. Might as well take this back to the library since I finished it she thought walking away from the pool the book held tightly in her hands. As she walked she James from her class holding two weapons and staring at a woman with blue-black hair. "I shouldn't let them fight" she said to herself.

Walking over to them Cheryll looked nervously between the two. why do I feel like this is a bad idea she thought. "w-why d-do y-you l-look like....y-your a-about t-to f-fight h-her?" she stuttered out speaking to James before looking at the unknown woman. "a-and w-who a-are y-you?" she asked the woman feeling nervous for some reason.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - ...

This is ShinyDiamond here. Takumi won't be here for the time being. I will post on his behalf. All will be explained piece by piece.

Frio fight Solo. It was a short fight, but Solo knocked Frio out & tossed him to the side. Then Tak witnessed something about Solo. He shouted at nowhere. He pulled on his collar, trying to rip it off. It confused Tak. He wondered if Fairytale had control of him, & if it was even possible. Afterwards, Solo froze, didn't move. He was like a puppet. He rose, then shot another blast at the group Yorick only moved out of the way, who didn't bother to block the attack. Tak didn't have time to think, but to act. How damaged would Nami be if she took the hit, he thought. Time took it's course as Tak got in front of Nami, blocking her from the blast, even though we all knew what would come of this.

The dust settled. Tak was on the ground, unconscious or possibly dead. Would one turn him right side up, they would find blood stained on his clothes, while his eyes were blank. That's all I can say here. Until something else is posted from the other RPers that has to do with Tak, he's right there. On the ground. Possibly dead. I'll shut up now.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Bathroom --> Roof[/FONT]

After class, Kakusu struggled down the hall to reach the bathroom, clutching his stomach and moving slowly down the hall that seemed to spiral onto eternal. He felt as if he could upchuck all of his insides. It wasn't the mass consumption of food earlier, but he could feel a disturbance in his stomach, as if something alive was moving around inside of it. No sooner had he walked a few steps down the hall, he began hacking and coughing hard.

Looking down at his hand, he saw that he had coughed up some blood. Avoiding making eye contact with his hand again, he continued to force himself down the hall, coughing more and leaving a trail of blood drops. The pain in his stomach was agonizing.

Finally opening the bathroom door, Kakusu hobbled over slowly inside and fell to the floor.

Getting to his feet, all Kakusu no longer felt the pain in his stomach. He could see a large forest fire in the distance along with the sounds of battle occurring all around the school. He could see flashes and occasional explosions and he had a bad feeling about remaining on the roof in plain sight.

He scratched his head, and decided to eat some so he could think more about what was going on. Sliding off the roof, he landed on the ground in a surprisingly neat manner and dashed to the doors of the cafeteria.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris heard sounds of battle kinda close. Was that responsible for the fire? He had to go figure this out. He turned to Milly and said, "I'm gonna go see what's going on. I'll be careful." He took her hand and kissed it gently before exiting the pool and toweling off quickly. He exited the pool area, but the first sight he saw made him quickly forget about the fire.

He saw three people: a boy with two weapons drawn, a female with blue/black hair, and another female talking between them. It looked like the boy was starting something with one female, while the other was trying to stop them. He recognized two of them from class, but the other was new to him. As he approached, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. There was something about the new girl that he didn't like. He had to be on guard around here, it seemed.

Chris approached the group, standing next to the boy. "What's going on here?" he said softly to the boy, while keeping his eyes on the girl in front of them.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Moles are hard to figure out.

Naturally, Sorae gave up on the mole after a while; it was draining too much energy anyways. It was then when he looked up, to his surprised, that... woah what? That could be dangerous! Someone could get hurt! Someone being the old lady falling out of the sky! Sorae cringed. And then Chris noticed something. And he ran to where the lady fell. But the most important detail, which Sorae was quick to realize, was that... he kissed Milly on the hand. Downward spiral, anyone? He quickly looked away before irritation showed on his face, slightly; then he decided he would have to do something himself. Something about the person falling out of the sky. Something about the burning in the forest.

"Milly... I think you should stay here, but I'm not stopping you from coming with me, or from going after Chris. But if you do either, I suggest you be prepared for some serious stuff to go down." He grinned. "I'll be back with some arrows, and with the name Volt. Probably."

It was with this that Sorae left poolside, hollering to his sensei about "Old ladies falling from the sky, I'll make up for detention tomorrow or maybe today if I have the time," and then jogging to the dorm, crashing into his room. The door burst open as he grabbed a quiver of arrows and the bow, not wanting to summon, or at least as much as the previous time. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to summon at all, plus he could get some evidence of training, if he were to train in the first place. It was with this that he afterwards looked at a scene unfolding before him; involving Chris, two students he recalled from 3C, and an old lady. ...Well... actually... she was kind of...

--Nope, snap out of it!

He carefully watched, looking ahead. "You're the person who fell out of the sky, right?" He had a small hunch at that moment, and new the others had asked questions; however, he felt these questions may have been more important. Sorry. "Do you know Oz? More importantly..." He reached for his bow, put it on the ground like a cane, and leaned on it, with a hand near the quiver. "Are you part of Fairytale?"

Back