• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Name: Max

Sex: Male

B.Type: Meta

Apperance: Max has blonde, short hair no further than his ears. He has pale, blue eyes and no facial hair. He wears a plain red hoodie, and denim jeans down to his socks. He wears blue trainers.

Bio: Max was forced to move from region to region a lot, mainly because of his Father's work, which one day led him to Sinnoh, where he stayed in Jubilife. At the age of six, Max decided to challenge the first gym and won easily with a Tepig. After that, Max went through several challenges to become champion of Sinnoh by the age of ten, which appealed to Team Rockets interests. Max's brother Nathan, was kidnapped and brainwashed into being a Team Rocket drone, right in front of Maxes eyes, and that was the last Max ever saw of him. Now he and Tepig wish to find his brother, and bring him back. That is Maxes big wish

Pokemon:

Name: Piggy
Species: Tepig
Pokemon Move Set: Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, Rock Smash

Name: Star
Species: Staravia
Sex: Female
Pokemon Move Set: Fly, Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Steel Wing

Name: Masquerade
Species: Zorua
Pokemon Move Set: Night Daze, Dig, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance

Name: Mew
Species: Mew
Sex: Female
Pokemon Move Set: Psychic, Me First, Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere

Last edited:
Years
Maxew55, Your profile has been approved;
Welcome to Lethia.
You may post from the template or make your own entry.

Now a question for me to ask ALL the members of my RP, DOES ANYONE know if Pkmon Trainer Yellow has quit the RP? I know when I tried to ask her to post on Skype and she got mad at me for not contacting her in so long. She's blocked me now and I don't know if she wants to quit or keep going. I kind of want to know so I can push my group forward.

Towards Crimson & Typh, you are both now recognized as a group, I'll be posting a challenge towards you both soon.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@quoto I dunno what that's about. She recently posted on fallout so shes not inactive

@typh yup btw receive my psychic message lol!!

Maxew555

Years
Thank you I shall try to post regularly, I was away for the weekend and just got back so I shall post soon. Thanks

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@Crimson: just curious a Rocket Drone? what's that? Silver received the Psycic message...in a way.

for those who care/must know: yes, I named Silver's species a Drakin. it is part of a three stage series, (basic, first and 2nd stage). A Drakin it the first stage after basic. we may bump into the other stages on Lethia.

If Quto allows it, as the Idea is that this breed is one that can be only found on Lethia anyway.

Most Drakin are colored, navy blue, bronze, steel, or Fire red, depending on their personality... Silver is a rare/ delta breed, he is NOT an Assended... yet

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay, this needs explaining as well I think

Basically, an update to my bio - Nath was once brothers with Max, but if you read maxes bio, it states that his brother was taken from him at a young age. That's because Nath was taken by team rocket and brainwashed into being a team rocket drone (like the ones in men in black, basically) and if he hears a certain keyword, then he would remember his team rocket commands and stuff, this was actually done, because Nath had somewhat psychic powers, which team rocket were interested in, so they plan to use it when they wish without drawing attention to themselves. So, later on in the rp expect a very possessed Nath. lol. BTW the keyword is a secret, so you'll have to wait for Nathan's reactions!!

I hope this is okay quoto

Years
@Typh: I got to ask what is a Drakin Species? I checked Bulbapedia and there is no record of it. If your looking to add them as a pokemon only belonging to Lethia, I'll allow it as long as I have the elemental weakness, resistance, specialties such as moves they accede in and what environment they feel most at home in.

@Crimson: I got no issue with it. Just expect dangerous situations.

Maxew555

Years
@Quto is it ok if my Mew can read minds and teach me as well a being able to use telepathy? If its not ok just let me know cause I don't plan to use it for a long time. Thanks.

PS: Its just being able to read minds that I want it to teach me.

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@Quto thank you, in the rp I will show extreme difficulty in learning this and probably won't learn for many weeks to come. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@Quto I'll get that information to you soon... as well as stages, strengths, weaknesses, and special abilities.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
my next post will just be about monferno's recation to the situation, because I havn't really mentioned what he's doing. By the way, for a few days, I'm gonna roleplay as Nitro instead, as naturally Nath wouldn't get up in the next few minutes

ALSO WITH CELEBI IN TEAM ROCKETS HANDS, THE POWER TO CONTROL TIME IS WITHIN THEM! That's bad news for silver

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So, Quto, Grieger... How do we go about this issue?

Because honestly I'd rather not have to bunny Julia.

One possibility is that we could continue the RP as if she simply didn't exist.

Maxew555

Years
@Typh & Crimson: What should we do about the drill and Nathan's Pokemon? Maybe I stay with Nathan and Nitro and try to help them and defend them while Silver goes after Team Rocket and stops them as he realizes the danger of them having Celebi and the flow of time within their fingertips? Or something like that, as I personally think we may need to stop Team Rocket. But really its up to you guys, I'm new and this is my first RP, Nathans helping me so what do you think?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@ Crimson: how is Team Rocket Having Celebi a bad thing for Silver?

@ Maxew: your Idea sounds in line with what I was thinking... and what the story line was heading towards... mostly Silver would be going after them because, of what they are doing in the region in the first place, collecting DNA and using it in an attempt to make Hybrid experiments... I was mostly thinking of Nathan waking up... then we go on a "little" adventure, to stop Team Rocket... and we'll see from there.

@ Quto: no badge components... yet :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sorry all... but I'll have to be quitting this rp. Mainly because I am trimming some rps out of my usual activity and I am getting a rp I have been working on for a good long while up and running which will require my dedication. And the fact that school is going to be getting harder and harder. So hope you all have fun!

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
@Quto I still only have one badge component, sorry that I've been busy with school work, but I'll be graduating soon so I will be much more active in the near future.

Years
@ trotz: It's fine, to EVERYONE here, if you have school work, jobs, summer jobs, assignments, tests to study for, something in life to cope with; It's fine, there is no need to apologize. Life just simply happens and its nothing ANYBODY can stop.

If you have priorities, take care of them first before you post back to E&S or any other RP in the community. If your absence goes to Abandoned in the trainer roster at the end of the first post in the OOC and finally come back after a long time before the RP ends, TALK TO ME! We can work on your re-entry and return you to Lethia; I can even help you out come up with a return plot.

The only time we need to worry is if Earth and Sky gets at least 1 month of inactivity. When this happens, the administration will lock it off, so we should try to do our part to keep it active in moderation of course.

I'm happy enough several of our new comers and vetrens have been able to keep this place alive and well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back