• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Bao

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
is there any way to increase the size of the gamescreen? its kinda small for me

nevermind, found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2011
Here's my Hall of Fame screenshot:
25ir9qq.jpg
[/IMG]

Years
After you beat the game you can still go to the raptor shrine and you'll be stuck there, that's an error you maybe know about. But I just felt like letting you know if you don't already. (Final Release verion.)

Keenus

The Almighty Unown
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 3, 2022
first of all, really good game. It's well worth a download and I'm currently enjoying playing it.

I hope you'll forgive me for not reading 120+ pages of thread. So I was wondering if you could answer me some questions:

How do some Pokemon evolve? (Alakazam, Golem, Electivire, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon etc.) basically all the Pokemon that don't evolve through levelling. I would really like to know.

Also, I have one suggestion. I personally think that it would be better for the game all round if there were more trainers to battle. It would help us level up our Pokemon without the need to walk around in tall grass for a long time.

I don't mean to knock the game at all, everyone involved should be high-fived for their effort, it really is a great game. I know I couldn't achieve what you guys have.

qtraven666

Pokémon Raptor EX:Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
first of all, really good game. It's well worth a download and I'm currently enjoying playing it.

I hope you'll forgive me for not reading 120+ pages of thread. So I was wondering if you could answer me some questions:

How do some Pokemon evolve? (Alakazam, Golem, Electivire, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon etc.) basically all the Pokemon that don't evolve through levelling. I would really like to know.

Also, I have one suggestion. I personally think that it would be better for the game all round if there were more trainers to battle. It would help us level up our Pokemon without the need to walk around in tall grass for a long time.

I don't mean to knock the game at all, everyone involved should be high-fived for their effort, it really is a great game. I know I couldn't achieve what you guys have.

Electivire-thinderstone on eletrabuzz

Glaceon freeze stone on evee

Leafeon-leafe stone on evee

in the snowy town when i try to open that tower looking thing i keep getting an error

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Very good game I downloaded it yesterday.
But i have a question...
What am I supposed to do after I have beaten the team [name?] in daystraits port ?
The scientist speaked about some comete but in moonview's "dungeon" i need surf...
Where can I find surf ? Or should I do something else before ?
Excuse me for my english (i'm french)
Thank you !

p.s They are no "real" battle animations... Is it normal ?

EDIT : I finally found it !

Thank you again for this awesome game ^^

Last edited:
Years
Played a Raptor for a while and I am very pleased to see that effort has been made. But I have one question conserning EX:

Will EX accually have working battle animations? If it would I would be most pleased because I don't seem to get the same kind of pleased feeling without having animations :(

If you would answer my question I would be most pleased.

Ps: Keep it up, and never stop.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
I found a glitch.
When you are on the top of MT. Rainbow and use the escape rope, you get in the middle of a wood and you are just stuck there

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Release Date of Pokémon Raptor EX: 05/02/2010
That's right; the release date is finally set for the 5th of February! The 10 contest winners, as promised, will get it on the 3rd instead!

So, why did it get delayed for so long? It was announced 2 months ago!
It's because the number of features has been greatly increased!

Originally, EX was just going to be the same as the original, but with bug fixes and the Torxia League finished. However, over time, it's become much more.

Last time, I showcased some of the areas you can go to after you complete the main game. This time, I'll show some improvements accessible even before you complete it (and a few more post-game features). Warning: lots of screenshots ahead!

raptorexoption.png

Right from the start, you can access this change - two new options in the Option menu! You can customise the battle music that plays when you fight a wild Pokémon or trainer!

raptorexmining.png

The mining minigame has been updated with a level selection feature! No longer are the items at level 8 inaccessible once you get to level 9!

raptorexitemguy.png

New NPCs have been added that give you items; this one trades you type-boosting items for Heart Scales (which are now mineable)!

raptorexmovetutor.png

If you don't feel like trading your Heart Scales for items, try out the new Move Relearner! Previously unlearnable moves, such as Torterra's Wood Hammer, can now be learned!

raptorextrade.png

The Pokémon Communications Center isn't just a fancy name... you can trade Pokémon with other players of Raptor EX! This means that trade-evolving Pokémon get their old evolution methods back (with a few changes); you'd better find someone to help you out soon!

raptorexavatar.png

The second feature of the Communications Center is the team corner! You can choose a trainer avatar and battle music to represent your team, and share it with other people!

raptorexteam1.png
raptorexteam2.png

But teams aren't just to look at... If you're feeling lucky, take on a computer-controlled version of your friends!

raptorexmysterygift.png

The final function of the Communications Center is the Mystery Gift corner! Download rare Pokémon with exclusive moves and items!

raptorexpalpark1.png
raptorexpalpark2.png
raptorexpalpark3.png

Migrate Pokémon from your old Pokémon Raptor saves, and enjoy the Pal Park minigame! You can also transfer your items!

But most anticipated of all...

raptorexdp2.png
raptorexdp3.png
raptorexdp5.png

Unleash powerful new moves against your foes! That's right, Raptor EX has the vast majority of Diamond and Pearl attacks coded and ready to be used!

raptorexdp4.png
raptorexalakazam.png

Just make sure you don't end up on the receiving end...

raptorexdp7.png

Not only are the new moves in, but Diamond and Pearl's stunning new abilities can also be used! Witness the allure of Darkrai's Bad Dreams; your opponent won't be able to do a thing after a Dark Void!

raptorexdp1.png
raptorexdp6.png

Marvel at the power of Arceus's Judgment! With its brand-new Plate Shield ability, combined with the weakness-less Divine type, Arceus is more powerful than ever before!

But what about the post-game things I mentioned?

raptorexeusine.png

The Torxia League houses a few familiar faces...

raptorexnightmare1.png

A battle against... yourself? A nightmare scenario?

raptorexnightmare2.png

Okay, there is definitely something strange going on...

Well, that just about wraps it up. Stay tuned, for in less than 3 weeks, all this is going to be yours to play!

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
wichu would first gen pokemon like the starters have the d and p move sets etc? also will there be tms to find?

Back