• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest Games You've Played

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
What are some of the most bizarre games that you guys have played? Discuss here!

Two of the weirdest games I've played is Persona and Destroy All Humans. That game gave m nightmares as a kid. xD
Oh, Catherine was kind of a strange game as well.

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
Years
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean on the Gamecube was odd, but I loved it anyway.

Also, the original Rayman was pretty strange...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Flower, Sun, and Rain on the DS. So there's a pink crocodile, a groundhog day like setup, and the weirdest decomposition of a story I've ever seen. And I still don't get the ending. But the puzzles were hard enough to enjoy it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I thiink all the Rayman games I've played were weird, ahaha. There was also this game for the PS1, I think it starred the Tiny Toons, and well, I guess arrrrguablly it was weird because it was a game based off a cartoon, but it was still pretty weird and random!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I thiink all the Rayman games I've played were weird, ahaha. There was also this game for the PS1, I think it starred the Tiny Toons, and well, I guess arrrrguablly it was weird because it was a game based off a cartoon, but it was still pretty weird and random!
The great beanstalk! Man that brings me back. It was so bad, yet I somehow had fun with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Vanquish and Anarchy Reigns struck me as rather odd when I first picked those 2 up. Lollipop Chainsaw was also pretty out there too but after finishing Dante's Inferno shortly before playing it I got used to LPC quicker than I thought I would.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I'd say Warioware but you know I played that game so much to the point it's not really weird for me anymore.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Nothing I've played compares to LSD: Dream Emulator. Man, doesn't get much weirder or creepy than that. You're simply traveling and exploring through this psychedelic dream world encountering the strangest things (Violence District is flat out disturbing) If you've played Yume Nikki, it's sort of the same thing, but a lot more disturbing. I mean this game is actually based off the creators dream diary which he kept track for years.

Years
LSD Dream Emulator takes the cake. And then there are "other kind" of weird games, which includes abominations like Plumbers don't wear ties and Custer's Revenge.

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Catherine was by far the weirdest game I've ever played. If you haven't seen it or played it, highly suggest trying out the demo on Xbox or PS3.

Back