• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A holiday in Hoenn

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
A thanks to Nica's thread for the idea.

Imagine you were asked to design a commercial advertising Hoenn to the populations of other regions. You have 30 seconds for the commercial. What areas of Hoenn would you show off to the other regions? What activities would you show the other regions that Hoenn has to offer? Which resident of Hoenn would you get to advertise the region?

Be creative everyone!

Years
I'd definitely include contests! They were one of the most addicting side quests ever and I really got hooked on them. Granted Sinnoh had them too, but they're different in Hoenn and have a lot of appeal for people who are interested in contests. There's also the beautiful Sootopolis city which I feel would really make for a great tourist spot. :D

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
It'll start like...

Tired of the day? Want to see a real sunshine?

... (Pictures of Lilycove and Sootopolis)
(Zooms in on Ever Grande)

(Nice nature music starts)
The Hoenn region...

(Random flashes of awesome places)
A place of natural beauty...

(Stops at the Cave of Origin)

Of ancient history...

(Pacificlog Town)
The home of the seas...

(Mt. Pyre)
Mystic Landmarks...

(Mauvile City with people on daily routine)
Where everyday is special...

(Contest)
Where not just one league matters!

(OW view)
Come, everybody, rejoice the HOENN REGION!

(Blast Of Music)

(End)

... all that in 30 seconds.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I'm updating my old post (since I have no longer access to my old account) cause I forgot to add that I'll also feature some rare, Hoenn-Endemic Pokémon in my commercial. (Maybe frames from the only live video captured about Kyogre and Groudon fighting and Rayquaza calming them would be included)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think they should have a festival in Slateport about the Weather Trio. Slateport seems like the perfect place for a festival! But they could have events and sales on secret base decor. Events like contests of course. And half off vitamins! And some sort of reenactment of the weather trio and how Rayquaza calmed the quarreling Kyogre and Groudon. Ohhh this sounds fun, now I want to teleport into my game, haha.

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
I'd focus on Mossdeep, Sootopolis, Slateport and Pacifidlog City.

Mossdeep has the space center which is amazing, it's also a relaxing spot.
Sootopolis has the Cave of Origin too, as well as it's Gym Leader Juan.
Pacifidlog is very amazing, that's all I can say about it.
Slateport is perfect, it's the biggest city in hoenn(I think), it has the harbor, and it has lots of markets.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I would put all the key landmarks such as Slateport (the work on the sea and obviously to show off beaches and markets), Ever Grande (perfect time to talk about the Elite Four), Rustrobo (for talking about advanced technology), and a few minor places that are like tourist attractions, but not the big stuff (Safari Zone, Hot Springs, Beautiful Meteorite Falls, and a few others.) Avoid talking about teams Aqua and Magma...

The person I would use would probably be Steven, after all, he was champion. He could probably be the narrator for all the locations as the pan across the screen and then in the end just have him talking about how great Hoenn is and how you should visit.

JustChillin810

xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx
Years
I would definately advertise lilycove town and the master contest hall because that is a major part of hoenn. I would add something about Pacificlog town because that is really uniwue with all the corsola structures. I would also interview Steven so he could show off the pokémon league and the elite four.

Back