• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a character in the anime...

Years
If you were to appear as a character in the Pokemon anime, which region would you come from, what would your first Pokemon be, would you be a Trainer, Coordinator, Gym Leader, Breeder etc., who would travel with you and which Pokemon would make up your team?

If I appeared in the anime, here's what I would be.

Region: Unova
First Pokemon: Oshawott (I'd keep it unevolved like Dawn's Piplup)
Occupation: I'd start as a Trainer then become a Coordinator (like May)
Friends: For PC users PlatinumDude, Gothitelle (the user, not the Pokemon) and Osha_say_wott?
My Team: Oshawott, Gothitelle, Ambipom, Manectric, Buneary, Roserade

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013

First Pokemon: Lucario

Friends: Team up with any one that befriends me on my travels.

My Team: Lucaro, Accelgor, Gengar, Hydreigon, Blastoise and Pikachu

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Region: Sinnoh
Starter: Piplup
Friends: anyone who agrees to join me on my travels and other people I help out
Team: Empoleon, Staraptor, Rampardos, Lucario, Garchomp

LittleHope

Your Once Upon A Time.
Years
First Pokemon: I think Piplup is just soo cute!
Friends: Anybody seems fine.
My Team: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, Togekiss

I think I'm exactly like Dawn. Too crazy, I guess?

Years
First Pokemon: I think Piplup is just soo cute!
Friends: Anybody seems fine.
My Team: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, Togekiss

I think I'm exactly like Dawn. Too crazy, I guess?

You're just like Dawn, she's your fave isn't she?

I love Dawn/Hikari too!

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Occupation: Supervillian because we all know good is boring! A somewhat insane and dangerously genre savvy mad scientist. I have also cut a few deals with Team Plasma for funding and to obtain the data for the Genesect project.
Friends: My Pokemon as well as the AI for my cool airship which doesn't have a name yet.
Pokemon: Genesect (The original!), Hydreigon, Porygon-Z, Volcarona, Gyrados, Machamp. There's also my hundreds of Genesect squad minions.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years

First Pokemon: Oshawott (Evolved)

Friends: Befriend someone in my journey.

My Team: Dewott, Pikachu, Mightyena, Staraptor, Simisage and Infernape

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
First Pokemon: Charmander in Unova ftw.
Friends: Mime Jr and Meowth ^.^
My Team: Charizard, Garchomp, Milotic, Tyrannitar, Eelektross, Metagross and others.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
First Pokemon: Infernape
Friends:My Pokemon...
My Team: Infernape,Rhyperior,Froslass, Hydreigon and Sceptile

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh lol if I were a character in the Anime I'd make like Pedobear and kidnap Iris.

So... I wouldn't be a trainer. I'd probably be a Conway-ish kind of book worm... I'd probably own a Feraligatr or something. Not a lot of background. I'll love to be known as 'That boring mysterious CotD with the Quantum Physics book'

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
It sounds like my one chance to perfect myself! I would be the most annoying Mary Sue ever, with under-leveled Dragon-Pokémon, be Dent's reason to live and have Ash and Iris be my loyal little admirers. Maybe just to be even worse, I'll also date Cress and Chili behind each others' backs, and somehow tear the brotherhood apart- like a horrible fan fic.

Jokes, I'd want to be from Ecruteak City, because that city is just so lovely. I'm tossing up between a Pokémon Trainer and Pokémon Doctor. I'd want to own few Ghost Pokémon... aaand that's it.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Region: Thats quite a hard question. I'd like to say Johto because I could go to Kanto as well if I really wanted, but Hoenn's towns seem a little more interesting so I think I may go with Hoenn.
First Pokemon: Squirtle
Friends: The trainers in my gym? My fellow gym leaders? I dont really care.
My Team: I cant decide whether I would be a Dark or Water leader, so here are both my teams respectively.

Umbreon
Sableye
Honchkrow
Tyranitar
Absol

Kingdra
Vaporeon
Empoleon
Milotic
Blastoise

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Region: Hoenn.
First Pokemon: Treecko.
Friends: too many.
My (Final) main Team: Sceptile, Scizor, Kingdra, Zangoose, Charizard, Mewtwo.
"Backups": Blissey, Bisharp, Infernape, Braviary, Garchomp, Houndoom.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
Region: Kanto

First Pokemon: Charmander

Occupation: Pokemon Trainer or Breeder. Probably trainer in the beginning, then a breeder.

Friends: People I meet on the way, my rivals, and my pokemon.

My Team: Charizard, Blastoise, Venosaur, Pidgeot, Vaporeon, and Feraligator

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
First Pokemon: Charmander (techinally Zorua)
Occupation: Started out to be the pokemon master, later decided to be a crimefighter instead.
Friends: Due to my travels, they come & go...
My Team: Charles the Charizard, King Kong the Slaking, Venus the Milotic, Rita the Meganium, Pookie the Zoroark & Logan the Excadrill.

I'd be Ash's most powerful rival yet & show him (or rather, try to...) that there's more to life than simply being the best.

I don't watch the anime, but I'm still certian Ash is wasting his time, trying to be the mythical "pokemon master".

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
I'd be Ash's most powerful rival yet & show him (or rather, try to...) that there's more to life than simply being the best.

I don't watch the anime, but I'm still certian Ash is wasting his time, trying to be the mythical "pokemon master".

I can tell you don't watch the anime because you don't know the whole theme of the anime. It's all about a ten year old's dream. Yes, it is of becoming the "pokemon master" but he's just a very, very stubborn 10 year old and when your 10, your more outgoing and you can actually believe in things. Most people lose that when they grow older, and call misery "reality". I'd say Ash has gone a long way in making his dream come true, and he did so by believing in not only himself, but others around him. Sorry about the ramble, I just thought I had to comment on what you said. I know It's hard keeping my mouth shut but my thoughts cannot be tamed ^^' Above is all my opinion and may be different for every person. I'm not ashamed to admit that everyone has their own opinion, which means no one person is correct, and that's something I'll have to acknowledge

First Pokemon: Charmander

Occupation: Pokemon Trainer or Breeder. Probably trainer in the beginning, then a breeder.

Friends: People I meet on the way, my rivals, and my pokemon.
My Team: Charizard, Blastoise, Venosaur, Pidgeot, Vaporeon, and Feraligator

Here's a story I made for my OC that would follow the topic of this thread. It's a bit long, so only people with time and like reading should attempt to read this. I didn't finish it, because I'm making it into a little short story. It's practice to hopefully make me a better writer. Sorry if you feel that I wasted anyone's time, I'd give it back if I could. (;

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Region: Johto
First Pokemon: Chikorita (later plan to evolve it to Meganium)
Friends: I'll probably meet some on my journey.
My Team: Meganium, Umbreon, Skarmory, Lanturn, Quagsire, Dragonair

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2011
Region: Hoenn
Starter: Mawile -Nickname: Blackjack (I know it's not a true starter pokemon, but I'm working under the assumption that most pokemon trainers don't have the luxury of starting with a rare pokemon given to them by a professor. If they all did, do you think there'd be bug-catchers out there with just a weedle?)
Occupation: Gym Leader - My goal as a gym leader wouldn't be to teach trainers to rely less on type advantage, like most gym leaders do. I'd teach them to not rely on evolutions. My entire team would be made up of pokemon who do not evolve.
My Team: Mawile, Torkoal, Tropius, Sableye, Lunatone, Pinsir (A mixture of favorites and powerful pokemon)

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I can tell you don't watch the anime because you don't know the whole theme of the anime. It's all about a ten year old's dream. Yes, it is of becoming the "pokemon master" but he's just a very, very stubborn 10 year old and when your 10, your more outgoing and you can actually believe in things. Most people lose that when they grow older, and call misery "reality". I'd say Ash has gone a long way in making his dream come true, and he did so by believing in not only himself, but others around him. Sorry about the ramble, I just thought I had to comment on what you said. I know It's hard keeping my mouth shut but my thoughts cannot be tamed ^^' Above is all my opinion and may be different for every person. I'm not ashamed to admit that everyone has their own opinion, which means no one person is correct, and that's something I'll have to acknowledge

You're right, every person has their own opinion...
& I don't call misery "reality", cause I know better.
In life, there is indeed misery, but you look in the right way, there is happiness.
In fact, my motto is "varity is the spice of life."
(but the varity I'm thinking of would be like:
"what should I do today? Go on a picnic? Go fishing? Go hiking?
All 3? Go to the game store?" Etc.,etc.)

Back