• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Plague

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Jumbo: I don't see how it's a problem, but I'll have to consult with Nakuzami. =P
@luigimario: You are reserved! Just not on the first post until Nakuzami comes back on.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Zamorak - Well, at least you were doing meaningful things in MineCraft and TF. That is good. And yeah... I guess that would be a fatal error, I've done it too X3 Well this time, we have most of it planned out.
@xXJumboShrimpXx - That should be okay, one of my own characters is going to have a shotgun. ;P
@EK & luigimario84 - You two are now officially reserved :D

I have one of my characters done, but I'll post it in a little while (in the meantime, I'll work on my other characters) justa let yall know :D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Zamorak - Well, at least you were doing meaningful things in MineCraft and TF. That is good. And yeah... I guess that would be a fatal error, I've done it too X3 Well this time, we have most of it planned out.

I have one of my characters done, but I'll post it in a little while (in the meantime, I'll work on my other characters) justa let yall know :D

We do? =P Well, we have the basics, at least.

Alright, Nakuzami.

...Did you add Neal on the first post? Like, MichaelaTheUchiha: Miharu Mizushima, Neal Samson. ;)

Nakuzami

Years

Character1

Name: Destiny Saviouer
Legendary: Giratina

Appearance:
Destiny is Caucasian, stands at about six feet and weighs about one hundred twenty pounds. She has long, black hair that almost reaches her waist and has deep blue eyes. She is very physically fit and she's very fast and strong; very few obstacles get in her way. She can be considered pretty, or beautiful, but that doesn't matter to her.

She usually wears a somewhat rust-red tank top and sometimes wears black and red striped fingerless gloves that go halfway up to her elbow. When it's cold, she wears a rust-red hoodie with black faux fur on the inside. She wears dark blue jeans, a black studded belt, and black boots. Around her neck she wears a locket that contains a picture of her brother, Hope, holding her as a baby. She also carries a pair of extremely black sunglasses that she occasionally wears. On occasion she will also tie up her hair with a rust-red string of silk. She also has some multicolored, mainly black, dark red, and dark blue, bracelets on her right wrist.
Strapped to her belt on the right side is an M16 assault rifle. Strapped to her belt on the left side is her katana. On her back she has her PSG1 sniper rifle and on either side of her belt is a magnum pistol.

Personality:
Destiny is a complete loner. She hates being around people and tries to avoid any situation where she might have to be around them. The only people she willingly hangs around are her parents, her one friend, Krystal, and her boyfriend, Dimitri. She seems to hate everything, but that's because she keeps any and all emotions inside herself. She is always pretty calm, and it's hard to tell if she is happy or angry, or something completely different. All emotions are accompanied by the same blank face. The only way someone would know if she was angry is if they woke up, not remembering having fallen asleep, and they woke up sore. Destiny is also very intelligent, especially when it comes to something like battling, whether with guns or with Pokemon. She knows how people think and act, and so she is very good at reading people. Although you may not be able to tell if Destiny likes you, she tends to make it pretty clear if she does not like you.

History:
Destiny was born in Nuvema Town, Unova. She was born into a rather poor family, and she had an older brother, Hope. When Destiny was born, Hope had been five years old. He was excited to have a little sister, so he would always play with Destiny when they were children. Destiny grew up with her best friends being her brother, Krystal Kollyns, and Dimitri Zraen. Destiny was a very loving child, and very intelligent. Her grades in school were impeccable.

Destiny, Krystal, Dimitri, and Hope would often go out to Route 1, along with Krystal's little brother and his friends, to see the Pokemon and nature. They all found a love in Pokemon, some more than others, and they all wanted to become Pokemon trainers when they grew up. Hope was older, so he was already eligible to become a Pokemon Trainer. He did so, starting his journey off with a Pidove, which he named Valiant. This was when Destiny was eight, and Hope had been thirteen. Destiny decided that in two years, she would also become a Pokemon Trainer, and be just as good as her brother. She also decided that she would use types such as Dark, Ghost, Psychic, and Poison.

Sadly, a year later, her hopes were shattered.

When Destiny was nine, Hope had come back to Nuvema for a visit. By then, he had five gym badges and four Pokemon. Valiant was still a cute little Pidove, though. During his visit, Destiny, Dimitri, Krystal, and Hope were all out on Route 1, just like they always used to do. Not long after Krystal had run off to fetch a few berries in the forest with alocal Audino, a shady group of about three people showed up. They were thieves, and they did not care who or what got in their way, and they would get what they wanted, no matter what.

The men attacked Hope, who fought back using Valiant. He was quickly defeated, and once Hope tried to resist even further, one of the men pulled a gun on him and shot him. Hope collapsed, bleeding to death. Destiny tried to run forward to help him, but one of the men restrained her. Once they threatened to do... things to Destiny, Dimitri tried to intervene. The man that had shot Hope hit Dimitri on the back of the head with his pistol, hard. Dimitri fell to the ground, unconscious, with a hit that would give him short-term memory loss. The men then proceeded to take all of Hope's belongings, except Valiant, whom they deemed too weak to be worth taking. After they were done taking Hope's things, they took Destiny's things which, while it wasn't much, seemed like a stab in the face to Destiny.

The men fled with all of their belongings, and by the time Krystal returned and saw them, then decided to go get help, it was too late for Hope. Hope died in Destiny's arms. She sat there, crying. A few moments later, Mew appeared to Destiny, and Krystal ended up stopping in her tracks. Mew offered Destiny a deal; Mew could revive Hope, but there would be consequences. Destiny took up the offer, not caring what happened, she just wanted her brother back. Hope woke up, coughing up blood. Mew disappeared after giving a simple warning that the consequences would be bad.

And they were definitely bad.

Although Hope was alive again, he was a different person, someone that Destiny could not recognize. Hope had changed, and not for the better. He ended up leaving abruptly, and when he was gone, he did all sorts of evil things. Hope was no more, all that was left was an evil inside his body. Destiny hated him, but not Hope, she hated what he had become; what she had made him. Destiny was also never the same after that. She was no longer the cheerful little girl she had been, she was almost completely emotionless. Dimitri became a bit of a mute; he was too afraid to talk, afraid he might say something wrong due tohis short-term memory loss. Krystal was left unchanged due to thefact she hadn't been there during the robbery, and Destiny never actually told her everything that had happened.

Destiny started her Pokemon journey three years later, with a new goal. She was going to get her brother back. All she had left of him was alocket that held a picture of him holding her as a baby, smiling. She cherished the picture, and she would often reflect on it at night, shedding a single tear whenever she did. This new goal allowed her to become an extremely strong Pokemon Trainer. She learned everything about battling, and she began to collect gym badges. She traveled with Hope's Pidove, Valiant, whom he had left behind. Destiny would not enter a Pokemon League Conference until she had obtained eight gym badges from every region. She started with Unova, where Kris ended up becoming champion three years later. She then moved on to Hoenn, then Johto, then Kanto. By the time she reached Kanto, she was sixteen. The final gym that she battled there was Miharu Mizushima's gym in Pallet Town. Although Miharu was the strongest gym leader shehad battled so far, she posed no threat to Destiny. Destiny had toomuch to lose to lose to Miharu. She still hadn't found her brother, but she had been following rumors and leads for years, and she knew she had to be getting close.

The final region that Destiny traveled to was Sinnoh. The entire time she wasin Sinnoh, she followed lead after lead that would hopefully get herto her brother, while still collecting gym badges. She finally learned that he planned to pull a major heist at the Lily of theValley Conference, which obviously forced Destiny to enter. She battled her way all the way to the finals, where she met Hope in battle. There was evil behind his eyes, and it drenched his soul. During their battle, there was an explosion, and all of Hope's henchmen, if you will, flooded the Sinnoh Pokemon League and started to attack all of the trainers. They stole Pokemon and items, and even mortally wounded a few people. Hope even pulled a gun on Destiny, and he attempted to shoot her. Valiant clawed at Hope's face as hefired, leaving a scar across his eye, and also causing the bullet to go off course, hitting Destiny in the shoulder. Hope retreated holding his bleeding face.

Cynthia herself had been fighting off Hope's lackeys, and she managed todrive most of them off herself. She was also the one that helped Destiny off of the battlefield. She brought Destiny to the infirmary and talked with her. They talked for a while, and only a little of it was about Hope, as Destiny preferred to avoid the subject. She and Cynthia became good friends that day, and she eventually challenged Cynthia to a battle, since Hope's little episode counted as a forfeit in Cynthia's eyes. Destiny lost, but just barely. Cynthia's Garchomp was able to hold on to consciousness for a mere two seconds after Valiant collapsed. By now Destiny was eighteen, and it was nearing the present day.

Destiny gotanother lead, from Cynthia, which sent her to Balice City. Cynthiaoffered to come along, but Destiny turned her down, preferring to doit on her own. Destiny ended up going with Kris, since Kris hadplanned to go there for vacation anyways.

Then the zombies came, and it was time to fight, either that, or die.

WeaponPreferences: M16 Assault Rifle; PSG1 Sniper Rifle; Two MagnumPistols; Katana

Pokemon:

Personal Computer:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
@xXJumboShrimpXx - That should be okay, one of my own characters is going to have a shotgun. ;P
YESS! Zombies better get ready to taste ma 12 Gauge Fury!

Soo, when ya think this is gonna get started? Few weeks maybe?

EDIT: Forget the 12 Gauge, Im getting Flechette ammo.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Maybe after we get enough reservations and have a conversation as to who is accepted. I am entirely not sure. At all.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
かずき Sign-Up

Name:
Spoiler:

Legendary:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Weapon Preferences:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

Note: Nakuzami, I understand that the History is short. Kazuki is a mysterious character, and the sign-up should tell you that much. However, you will likely want more History. Am I right? If so, simply PM me what you need to know and I'll tell you. Also, when I RP with Pokemon, I don't go by "moves". I like to RP realistically, meaning my Pokemon can do what would seem like something they can do. (Example: Most Pokemon know how to tackle or scratch). Finally... JerkBender? Seriously??

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Miharu or Nakuzami, could you reserve me please?

Name: Tyrone Halkmer
Legendary: Regice

Appearance:

Tyrone is build in a muscular way, posing a remarkable build that rivals many athletes. Tyrone is African-American and proud of it. Tyrone is very tall, measuring in at six feet six inches tall and weighing two-hundred and thirty pounds. Tyrone has blue eyes and black hair, with a buzz cut to show off. Tyrone's feet are very large, Tyrone wearing size fifteen shoes, to be exact.

Personality: (At least ten sentences)

History: (At least two fair sized paragraphs, although we would really really love to see more)

Weapon Preferences:

Mk 14 EBR
300px-Mk14_EBR.png

Mossberg 500 Pistol Grip Shotgun:
attachment.php

Mauser c96 pistol:
220px-Mauser_C96_prototype_1895Mar15.jpg

Pokemon:

Team: Arcanine

( No PC Pokemon)

I will be slowly adding pieces onto this SU, I'll let you know when it is done.

Last edited:

かずき Kazuki

Years
Is there going to be a battle between Yagerbomb and I over Deoxys? I believe I had it first... And my sign-up is filled out... Also, when is this RP going to start?When there are enough people, I assume?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Yagerbomb: Yagerbomb is reserved. And, really, Miharu? C'mon now.
@Kazuki: The RP will start after we get enough finished SUs and then Nakuzami and myself will have a discussion as to who is accepted. So, it depends on how fast people finish those SUs. And when the IC is accepted. I'll post the IC after we figure out who the accepted people are. And, hey, don't diss Avatar: The Last Airbender!

かずき Kazuki

Years
My apologies, and I like Avatar, actually. I thought the Jerkbending thing was just a pretty funny password. Also, any status for my Sign-up? And sorry for leaving you out, Michaela. *offers a hug*

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Name: Edward Heathcote. Or Eddy for short.[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Age: 16[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Gender: Male[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Legendary: Is Genesect allowed? If not then I'll have the jerkbending Registeel.[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Appearance:
Ed.png
He has brown hair with a red band around it. He wears a red and brown T-shirt and some blue jeans. He has white skin and blue eyes. His bag is grey and dark blue. His shoes are red and brown.
[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Personality: He is a very cheerful guy. He's the kind of person who plays practical jokes on people. If he ever gets into a fight he just intimidates the opponent. He always cares for his pokemon and helps them train. He uses himself as a target. That's why you may see burns or bruises on his face. He loves to explore areas like Mount Coronet, Dragonspiral tower and the Challengers Cave to find and befriend legendaries. When in danger he usually find a place to hide. A very stealthy character as well, he can even out smart ninjas. He is a good fighter against the infected.[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]History: Edward lived in New Bark town and travelled around Jhoto. Then he heard about Unova and moved to Nuvema town. This was where his main life started. He would go to the Juniper pokemon lab and get missions from proffeser Juniper to explore a certain area and examine which pokemon lived there. That was his usual routine. Then he would have a break on sundays when he would go get a gym badge.[/FONT]
[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700] Before all this he was a lone child in Jhoto. He didn't have any pokemon and wanted one. Then one day he was walking around, on the outskirts of New Bark town, when suddenly a Gible jumped on his head and started biting him. He was as scared as ever so he ran back home. On his way Proffeser Elm noticed what was going on and said to Edward, "When a Gible bites somebody's head it means they like them." Then proffeser Elm handed him a pokeball and Edward knew what to do. He tapped it on the Gible's nose and caught it. That was how he got his first pokemon.[/FONT]
When the infected came he fled to the abandoned P2 lab. He knew that if he was there he wouldn't be harmed. He had to hunt pokemon for food and warmth. That was when he met Simisage. It was in a patch of tall grass eating a dead Crustle. When the Simisage noticed Edward he had smiled and passed over the rest of the Crustle to him. That was when they became friends and when Edward caught his Simisage.

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Weapon Preferences: Double Machetes[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e05643140#680700]Pokemon: [/FONT]
Garchomp
Geo
Male
Sand Veil
Dragon Rush, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Slash, Dual Chop, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw, Earthquake.

Simisage
Stan
Male
Gluttony
Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Grass Knot, Crunch, Solarbeam, Dig, Brick Break, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Bullet Seed.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
@Kazuki - Okay, I know you want to make your character mysterious, but may I ask that you add his last name and a History? I mean, you can keep the History obscure, and you can still make it that nobody knows much about him, but we, or at least I, as a GM kind of want to know about him(sometimes when there's no history to a character, unwanted surprises pop up, if you know what I mean.) if you want, you could send the History/Last name to me and Michaela over a PM.
Oh, and lastly, this isn't really needed, but do you mind putting everything in one spoiler rather than eleven? It just makes me happier that way X3 lol

@luigimario - Yes, Genesect is allowed. May I ask that you maybe add a few sentences of a written appearance to go along with the picture, give a last name, and expand your Personality/History a little bit? It'll give you a better chance of being accepted and everything ;)

かずき Kazuki

Years
@Kazuki - Okay, I know you want to make your character mysterious, but may I ask that you add his last name and a History? I mean, you can keep the History obscure, and you can still make it that nobody knows much about him, but we, or at least I, as a GM kind of want to know about him(sometimes when there's no history to a character, unwanted surprises pop up, if you know what I mean.) if you want, you could send the History/Last name to me and Michaela over a PM.
Actually, I sent the history to Michaela this very morning. As for the last name, Silver. But it's unknown as of story beginning.

Oh, and lastly, this isn't really needed, but do you mind putting everything in one spoiler rather than eleven? It just makes me happier that way X3 lol
SOrry, that's just how I like my sign-ups, it helps them to be neat and tidy. :P

Nakuzami

Years
Actually, I sent the history to Michaela this very morning. As for the last name, Silver. But it's unknown as of story beginning.

SOrry, that's just how I like my sign-ups, it helps them to be neat and tidy. :P

Oooooooookay lol :3 I'll just get it from Michaela then, and add the last name to the first post. Thanks :D

Back