• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Water Starter In Your Opinion Is The Cutest?

Cutie? Which One For You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2016
Hm... That's hard to decide. They're all obviously cute, but if I had to choose one, I'd say Mudkip. It's eyes and mouth are so cute.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Oshawott is just too cute and he is adorable in the anime, dewott is like a ninja, and samurott is like the old wiseman.

Mudkip is adorable because he has cute little cheeks, he sounds cute in the anime, and to sum it all up, I liek mudkipz.

Piplup, meh he's ok, I don't really understand why everyone loves him so much, nothing against him though, but prinplup is real ugly.

Squirtle, I don't really like this thing at all, he has a turd on his back, he is terrible in SSBB
and his voice is really annoying, I still find hope in him though.

Totodile, GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Kill it kill it with fire! This thing is so ugly he makes me hurl looking at his warts on his ugly nose, he looks like he got a nose job, and he sounds like Donald duck in the anime! My sister is obsessed with this sorry exuce for a Pokemon, she watches videos of him doing stupid things, and she always looks at his messed up face on google images

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Oshawott's the cutest water starter...Give me that clam, you cute thing you. ^w^ Then Piplup comes after it, it has such a light voice on the game and it look so plushy. Coming in REALLY close to that is the slippery, but dry...Mudkip. I think they have a lotion for that. After that we got Squirtle; it has a shiny head...I mean, the kind you can see your reflection through. And last is Totodile...with its Donald Duck sounding ass. LOL

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Although Squirtle is my favorite water-starter, I voted for Oshawott as the cutest of all of them, since he has those cute eyes :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Why is everyone obsessed with piplup? Come on! What about osha oshawott he is being beaten up all over the internet and everyone likes Totototototototototototototototototodile he sounds like donald duck! He opens his mouth about 120° and he just doesn't shut up!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Please don't revive threads so old Knuxers, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back