• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] PokeMMO Pokemon MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMMO

Squirtle
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
We have updated our servers to add a great deal of features and bug fixes. Here is a list below.

Features
The Town Map is now enabled.
Flight.
Trade EXP bonus has been changed from 150% to 115%.
Surfing.
Added a Player window. This displays your money, badge count, and a few other stats. This will be expanded in the future.
A "Release" button can now be used in the Pokémon Summary screen if you are interacting with a PC.
Duel results will now be broadcast to /normal range.
Shiny pokemon will now have SHINY appended to their name.
Status indicators for ailments such as BRN / PSN have been added.
Cure potions for status ailments (BRN / PAR Heal, Antidote, etc.).
F12 will now toggle HUD visibility.
Storyline
Scripting for the girl which gives HM02 (Fly.)
Fixed missing TM rewards for Gym Leaders.
Scripting for the Good Rod / Super Rod.
Scripting for Eevee.
Scripting for Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan.
Scripting for Lapras.
Scripting for the guards in front of the Pokémon League.
Silph Co.
Moves
HAZE.
REST.
Sleep skills: SING, SLEEP POWDER, HYPNOSIS, LOVELY KISS, SPORE, GRASSWHISTLE.
Recover skills: RECOVER, SLACK OFF
Confusion skills: CONFUSION, DIZZY PUNCH, DYNAMICPUNCH, PSYBEAM, SIGNAL BEAM, WATER PULSE, CONFUSE RAY, SUPERSONIC, SWEET KISS
Bug Fixes
Fixed an error where Party Heal skills, like Aromatherapy, would cause the client to lock up.
Fixed an issue where the Hotkey key bind settings would not be saved properly.
Music tracks will no longer restart when you enter a zone with the same music.
Corrected SEISMIC TOSS / NIGHT SHADE damage.
Fixed an issue where, if the client was run on a system with OpenGL 1.3, it would crash.
Fixed an issue where, if the client was started from a folder which had a non-ASCII character in it, it would be unable to start.
Fixed an issue where, if you did not respond to a Trade request, sometimes it would lock up the client.
Fixed biker trainer sprites so that they are no longer slightly off-center.
Fixed a bug which would cause FPS to drop dramatically if a pokemon frame was open.
Fixed a bug where having large amounts of Pokemon in a PC would cause the PC to not be able to load.
Fixed a bug where having the Bag open while purchasing items would not update the item counts until you closed and re-opened it.
Fixed a bug where end of turn damaging effects like Burn would damage a player if their opponent whited out.
Fixed a very rare crash when obtaining character data for the PC.
Fixed an incorrect message when Badly Poisoned effects wore off.
Fixed a bug where Recoil damage would always do the maximum amount possible, rather than calculate it based off of the damage you dealt.
Notes
As the Safari Zone is not yet complete, the NPC which gives you HM03 (Surf) has been spawned outside.

PokeMMO

Squirtle
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
A little work being done on the inventory here are some teasers.

umnLS.png

fmNb1.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2012
this is hands down the best pokemon mmo out at all, the fact that it uses the roms i think is more official then anything we have seen - if you want to check it out more i livestream everyday @ twitch.tv/blockbyblock - check me out, thanks

Years
I began to play this on school today. This is works great. 60 fps, and no huge lag problems. Graphics are not so good, but I can live with that. It stood something about useing HG/SS graphics what is that all about? :)

Good Work.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
the game looks nice but for some reason it keeps kicking me off when I try logging in and playing a second time
Edit: well It let me back on again after waiting awhile. I guess it's a time thing

Last edited:

PokeMMO

Squirtle
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
I began to play this on school today. This is works great. 60 fps, and no huge lag problems. Graphics are not so good, but I can live with that. It stood something about useing HG/SS graphics what is that all about? :)

Good Work.

The HG/SS rom is optional if you want to see pokemon following trainers as well as some updated battle graphics. Just input the rom into the folder the same as Firered and when you obtain your first pokemon drag it out from the party bar to have it follow you.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
This has to be one of the best Poke MMOs out there if not number 1, it plays pretty well and has EV training and you can play most of the story. I logged on about 10 hours at least. Started yesterday and still playing it. I like it. I recommend it. I hope to see updates soon~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I really like it. I don't have a PC to play it at the moment but I like what I've seen so far.
Hopefully you can implement Johto into this as a 2nd Region.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Wow. Can't believe I never noticed that a thread was posted here.
Started playing this MMO a while ago and it's really fun. It's great to be able to play one of my favorite Pokémon games with friends of mine. :D

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Err... This looks cool! But where can I download?
Sorry if I overlooked it by accident.
EDIT: Found it. Will satrt playing!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
If you want emerald version but already have started firered on pokemmo will it still work or do you have to start over again after adding roms?..

PokeMMO

Squirtle
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
If you want emerald version but already have started firered on pokemmo will it still work or do you have to start over again after adding roms?..

You will not have to start over just obtain the Emerald rom and place it in the same location as you did with Firered. You will need to complete storyline in firered in order to teleport to emerald areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back