• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T)(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Izzy "Doc" Sato
1-2 Disturbance

Team:
Spoiler:

Current Inventory:
Spoiler:

"Oww, has nobody got anything to say?", Inquired a young looking blue haired boy.

Izzy looked around, unsure whether or not he should answer.

"I've got something to say, runt!", said another trainer whom also looked like he was very young.

The two trainer's argument began, and Izzy decided to move back a little. Crouching he grabbed his pack, and hoisted it up. Quirk had been too fixated on the trainers than the fact that he was being lifted up with the bag.

Just as he did, a boy that looked about his age tripped and fell over his Pokémon.

"Are you all right?" , A female trainer who was closer to the door asked.

They began to talk as well, this prompted Izzy to take his leave; a short walk couldn't hurt, and it was much better than getting caught up in the nonsense the two younger trainers were getting into. Izzy walked out the door to the main hallway, thinking of something he could do to pass the time.

I know what I can do! Izzy thought to himself, I'll go pick some berries for the trip! Izzy exited the building, Quirk still riding on the top of his bag. They made their way through town heading for the berry fields. The town was still a fairly lively place, the bustling of the people, trying to finish unknown amounts of work.

Soon he had made it to the berry patches, the wild Pokémon were all playing around, enjoying the day. There was a sign near the entrance of the area (Trainers are allowed to Pick 3 berries, any more than three they will have to plant the extras back. Thank you for your cooperation, have a nice day.) Izzy read the sign, 3 he thought, that's a pretty good amount.

He looked around for a healthy looking Oran bush. He soon found what he had been looking for, The Bush had plenty of berries on it, Izzy leaned into the bush looking for berries; He found two ripe berries, Now for the last, he thought to himself. As Izzy was looking through the bush, The small grey Pokémon from earlier wandered up beside him. Quirk looked down, seeing the Pokémon, He prepared to jump off of Izzy's pack.

"Found another one!" Izzy said, feeling accomplished.

Just then Quirk Jumped off of his bag hissing and running a short distance away,
"What's up Qui…" Izzy had laid eyes on the Pokémon standing next to him, he froze, not wanting a repeat of earlier events. The small Pokémon looked at Izzy's hand where he was holding the Oran berry he had just picked. It reached up and tugged on his pants.

"Esp, esp, Espurr?" The Pokémon sounded as if it wanted the berry Izzy had in his hand.

"Oh! You just want the berry?" Izzy said, hoping that when he gave the Pokémon the berry it would scurry off.

"Esp, Espurr", The Pokémon gleefully said, most likely thanking him for the berry.

The Pokémon stood there, and began to take small bites of the berry. Izzy decided to think nothing of it, just as long as he wasn't knocked over again. He looked through the bush for another berry, this time he could keep it. He looked over to Quirk who was wearily watching the joyful grey Pokémon.

"I grabbed some Berries for later, let's get back to the lab." Izzy crouched down, allowing Quirk to get on.

Quirk got on and took his usual place on the pack. They began walking into town. As Izzy was walking, He felt Quirk stand up, and shift himself around on the backpack. He looked back to see that the small Grey Pokémon was following a few meters behind. He stopped, hoping that the little critter would just walk on by, or maybe even detour off the road.

"Esp, esp, esp, esp, esp." The small grey Pokémon continued to walk towards Izzy still nibbling on the berry he had given it. It stopped right next to Izzy.

Izzy looked at the Pokémon, unsure what to do; ultimately he decided that, the little Pokémon was doing no harm by following him at the moment. So they continued into town, the small Pokémon following all the way.

Once he had made it back to the Lab Izzy looked at the small Pokémon,
"I don't know if you're allowed in here, and I don't want you to get in trouble. Would you mind waiting outside for a few moments?"

The small Pokémon, looked at him, it nodded and happily replied, "Espurr".

Izzy Figured that meant yes, so he left the small grey Pokémon, and proceeded inside. Once he had made it back inside, He began to walk back to the meeting room.

Izzy hoped that when he got there the earlier argument would be over and he hadn't missed out on talking to Lyra.​

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Kaizen Yukimura -Prof. Lyra's Laboratory-
Cianwood City

Hikaru seemed like she's found new resolve once she relayed her fixation with the Pokemon World to Kaizen. It was warming to him, to see that there were a lot of trainers in the room that (for one reason or another) wanted to be with Pokemon and knew that they wanted to have Pokemon help them reach their goals. To this fact, Kaizen smiled.

However, he soon frowned with disappointment.

"Maybe you just need to spend more time with Prye. I mean, I've been with Cynder ever since I was ten." Hikaru's words played back in his head as he held the ever squirming Torchic within his arms.

That's easier said then done. Kaizen thought with the same sour look towards Pyre. His new Fire-Type stared back into his Trainers eyes, unreadable but still pretty darn adorable. He is pretty cool, I guess...

Hikaru must have taken notice to Kaizen's random moments of silence.

"What about you? What are you going to do?" She asked.

This snapped Kaizen back into reality, making him gaze back at Hikaru once more. What DID he want to do with his Pokemon? His parents really see the Next Great Pokemon Champion in the making, but he didn't even know where to START with that seeing as Pyre was such a handful to maintain.

"Well I uh... " he started, scrambling for words to suit the question. After careful contemplation, and another prodding peck from Pyre, Kaizen finally had his answer. "Actually, I'm not entirely sure what I want to do yet... I know I want a good team of Pokemon, like my mom and dad, but... I don't know if I JUST want to take on the league, y'know?"

He walked past the two arguing Trainers, signaling Hikaru to join him.

After putting Pyre down to ground level, he stepped up to an Exit door. "Could you maybe come with me?" He said. "I kind of want to explore this place a bit before we meet Prof. Lyra..."

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Hikaru Morioka - Lyra's Lab

"Well, at least you're open to options." Hikaru said with a happy smile, and a small giggle. Hikaru watched Kaizen put the Torchic on the ground, and signaled Hikaru to follow him. Hikaru followed behind him, and gave him a nod. "Sure." She said, but not before scooping Cynder into her arms. She followed Kaizen, and pointed to a berry shrub.

"When I came in I saw a notice that you could take three berries, as long as you plant what you take." Hikaru explained. She followed Kaizen mindlessly, and turned back to the room they'd just left. She wondered where they were going, but as long as they didn't miss the introduction it was fine.

Hikaru smiled at Cynder who had began to nuzzle her arms, laying comfortably in them. He's probably bored silly. She looked around the large complex, and decided to start a conversation. "Can I call you Kai?" She asked.​

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Well, at least you're open to your options." Hikaru giggled as Kaizen set Pyre on the ground.

He didn't know what surprised him more: the fact that Hikaru didn't do that kind of laugh where someone doubts your reasoning and mocks you, or the fact that his Torchic behaved itself long enough to allow Hikaru and Cynder to catch up to them. Whatever the choice, both were still pretty amazing. Before they'd made it to the door, Hikaru used her free arm to point over to a tree- the other securing Cynder in place before she spoke.

"When I came in I saw a notice that you could take three berries, as long as you plant what you take." She explained. Kaizen turned to the tree and gave it a quizzical look, noticing that there was a "pick-and-plant" rule circulating around said berry tree, but there weren't any berries left to pick, so Kaizen left it alone.

They continued to walk through the building, following certain wall maps and door headings to find the exit. During their trek, Kaizen took on a serious, quiet demeanor. No doubt Hikaru had no real explanation as to why, but it was really because Kaizen had his share of bad luck with directions today, and getting three other individuals besides himself lost was going to help nobody in particular when Prof. Lyra decided to welcome everyone.

The silence between then grew to a rocky point up until they'd finally reached the main lobby of the laboratory; the sunlight from outside made for a great ambiance throughout it's active halls. Hikaru gave Cynder a pat as they walked up to Kaizen, who was ahead of her by a few steps, with Pyre trotting close behind in awkward wobbles.

She quietly cleared her throat and asked, "Can I call you 'Kai'?"

At the question, Kaizen snapped back to life.

"Huh!?" He gasped, halting in his step. Pyre looked up to his Trainer with a quizzical glare, more than likely receiving the same looks from Hikaru and her Pokemon as well.

Without turning, and instead continuing to walk towards the main entrance, he continued. "Oh, you said 'Kai', didn't you? Well, sure I don't mind at all..."

He didn't turn at all to see Hikaru's reaction, and instead breathed a sigh of relief.

Phew, lucky break... He sighed. I thought she asked could she call me YOKAI!...

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Code:
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Hikaru Morioka - Lyra's Lab

"It's just to shorten it, not that it needs to be. I just like doing it." Hikaru said, looking at the empty shrub as they went by. It was full when she had gotten there, but perhaps more trainers had picked them all, which made her wonder: How many people visted this place? She thought in silence, and was happy to find Cynder had fallen alseep in her arms. Deciding not to bother waking him, Hikaru lightened her grip under the pyro mouse. Cynder stirred, but snuggled right back down, and Hikaru couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry about the bush. I didn't think the berries would be picked so quickly." She said apologetically. As they roamed the lobby - which was crowded with trainers and Pokèmon - the room got cooler. It was spring, so Hikaru had always thought there were enough cool days to have no use for an air-conditioner. She looked at trainers, and saw a whole different variety of Pokèmon. There were different colors, sizes, looks. Not to mention they all looked tough. Apparently there was more things to do in Lyra's lab than she had originally thought.

"Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish my goal." She said. It was difficult to explain, seeing as she didn't know if a trainer focuses on battle or their friends. Hikaru of course, would definitely do both. Right? Hikaru pondered this, and didn't know what to say. So she let the silence roll.​

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Kaizen Yukimura & Hikaru Morioka - Outside Doors of Prof. Lyra's Lab (Cianwood City) ; Day

"I'm sure you can do it!" Kaizen encouraged as he eyed Hikaru and Cynder. He somehow knew he didn't have to, but he still bent lower to see if Pyre had stayed at his side the entire walk. "Even though me and Pyre haven't really hit it off yet, I'm sure we can find out what it is we want to do to, right?"

Pyre's glare slanted, a surprisingly angered glare perched across his face. With one quick jab, he planted the nub of his beak into Kaizen's lower calf, causing him to yelp in pain as he retracted it and bounced on a free leg in circles. If anyone was going to laugh, Kaizen wouldn't argue that now would probably be the best time to do it.

Ever the happy-go-lucky sport he is though, Kaizen held back the pained tears that were about to well over, and grudgingly picked up his Tiny Chick Pokemon in as careful a manner as possible. Pyre wasted no time jabbing his peak ever so repeatedly towards Kaizen's face, but he picked up quickly enough to know how to avoid those pricks.

Yea... he thought with a chagrin grimace. We really need to find some common ground...

It was just then when it hit him. It really would make no sense whatsoever to roam around a huge city with no perspective as to where to head first; let alone the fact that they might not be able to get back once they'd explored.

Kaizen and Pyre still hadn't found a common footing yet, besides whenever Kaizen actually allowed Pyre to roam around on his own. Something had to give, and although he hated to impose this so quickly on a Trainer they'd just met, Kaizen began to fear he had no choice. Being brash, and noticing how nice it really was directly outside the laboratory, Kaizen turned abruptly to Hikaru.

"Hey, Hikaru..." he started in a less-than-called-for seriousness. He held up Pyre in a trophy like gesture and eyed Hikaru's Pokemon at an awkward angle.

With one more look back to his new companion, he asked...

"Do ya wanna battle?"

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Hikaru Morioka - Outside Lyra's Lab

Hikaru watched Kaizen scuffle with Prye, and looked down at the freshly awakened Cynder. Sitting him on the ground Hikaru watched the Torchic peck repeatedly at Kaizen's face. They'll warm up to each other eventually. She thought happily, a smile on her face. It was hard to watch, especially when Cynder and her never fought, but to her it would only last for so long. Hopefully... Hikaru listened to Kaizen's request, and pondered it for a bit.

"Um.. Sure!" She said with excitement. "I'd love to." She nodded to Cynder, who took his place in front of her. "Cyn! Cynda!" He chirped, awaiting a command. Hopefully this would be fun. It would be her first battle, but that didn't mean she wouldn't give it her all. She stood firmly behind her pyro mouse, and awaited a sign from Kaizen.

"Ready when you are!" She said with a smirk.​

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Kaizen Yukimura & Hikaru Morioka - Outside Doors of Prof. Lyra's Lab (Cianwood City) ; Day

"No Backing Out Now..."

Kaizen was surprised. It was a lot easier than he'd thought it would be to get the battle started. In truth, he didn't really know what to expect from asking Hikaru to battle with him. Sure, yea, he wanted a yes, but he would have thought some kind of dramatic build-up would have ensued.

It all seemed so climactic in the movies... Kaizen thought, placing the ever restless Torchic on the earth again. Maybe a little fanfare before the grand bout or something...

He shook the thought off almost immediately as excitement built up inside him, a serious glare coming back to him as Pyre and Cynder squared off. This was, in fact, his very first Pokemon battle, and no doubt it was Hikaru's as well. Two Fire-type Pokemon doing battle was enough of a spectacle, albeit the fact that they've also been inexperienced to combat.

"Well..." he said with a nice hand gesture towards Hikaru. "Ladies first...?"

Something tells me I'm going to regret that, though... he thought as a bead of sweat nervously trickled down his brow line.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

A Beginner's Battle

Hikaru liked the idea of battling. Unlike most trainers, thanks to her mom she knew Cynder's moveset by heart. Hopefully this battle would end the way she wanted. Victory. She took a deep breath to calm herself, and looked over at Prye. He seemed ready, and Kai had said he'd let her go first. I'll make him wish he'd never challenged me! She thought playfully. That was, however what she hoped would happen, but knowing she was facing another fire type diddn't help. No time for doubts now, she reminded herself, turning back to give Kaizen a hard look.

"Alright Kai, you asked for it! Use leer Cynder!" Hikaru called, pointing to Prye. Cynder gave Prye a harsh glare, and Hikaru smirked. If I remember correctly, this should lower my opponents defense. She summarized. Hikaru had never been so excited. It felt like she was going to explode, and she knew her she was making a harsh face at Kaizen, but she couldn't help it. So this is battlelust? She wondered. It felt amazing. Her adrenaline was so high she could have had a stroke. Not that she was that old though.​

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kaizen Yukimura
"This Darn Torchic..."

Hikaru's entire demeanor changed once Cynder took his position on the pavement. She looked decent enough- poised and more than ready to strike at a moments notice -but something about her look now seemed entirely different. Kaizen couldn't quite tell what it was: the newfound slant in her brow that showed a way more serious side, or how her body stood just as brave and heroic as that of her Cyndaquil.

"Use leer, Cynder!" She yelled with a trained finger on Pyre.

Kaizen didn't expect the first order to be called so fast. He barely had time to react before his mind threatened to travel elsewhere. Guess she's not playing around, then... With his newfound bravado still raging from earlier, Kaizen prepared his first attack order.

"Okay, Pyre! Let's do this!" He called trying to get his Pokemons attention.

Little did he know that Pyre had already sprang off; the disobedient Tiny Chick sprinted at full force towards Cyndaquil, his eyes glazed low in his own uncoordinated concentration.

"Hey!" Kaizen snapped. "Pyre, what're you doing?!"

Pyre somehow intercepted Cynder's Leer attack, so it seemed, for even though Pyre stumbled and appeared to lower it's guard for a moment, he still sprang forward. Within seconds of getting in close enough to strike, the Torchic's bird-like talon came swiping at Cynder's face, although it did appear he managed to avoid the attack.

"Pyre, stop! This is a battle! You're supposed to listen to me!"​

TheLastDragon

Love Khaleesi
Years
ACT 01: Beginning of A Dream
SCENE 01: Full Fledged Trainers

GIDEON SLATE

Equipment: Standard
Pokemon: Tauros (Male)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back! Things are getting intense here, as our Pokemon League Championship continues!" Two trainers stood across from each other, their identities hidden amongst the shadows. The large stadium lights shined down, preventing the center of the battlefield from being obscured. Two pokemon stood in the middle already engaged in battle."Now, Gengar phase through the attack, then counter with Shadow Ball!" Gengar leapt through the air and disappeared into the darkness, dodging the opposing pokemon's attack, then unleashed a sphere of dark energy from its hands and propelled it at its opponent."Nidoking quickly, destroy that Shadow Ball with your Poison Jab, then use Earthquake!" Nidoking glowed with energy and promptly destroyed its opponent's attack, and followed up with its own."Gengar, get out of Nidoking's range and keep levitating to avoid the Earthquake!" Gengar stayed in the air, flying farther out as to distance itself from the Nidoking."Don't let that happen Nidoking, bring Gengar down to the battlefield with Hyper Beam!" Nidoking let out a massive beam of light with its mouth, the attack tore through the air and headed straight for Gengar.

"Gengar show everyone your power, use Sucker Punch and get that Hyper Beam out of here!" Gengar charged up, spun around mischievously as it's arm became surrounded in dark energy, then ferociously knocked the Hyper Beam out of the sky and into the jagged ground below."Nidoking you need to get out of there before Gengar can counter attack, head in the other direction!" Nidoking turned it's back to the pokemon and began charging back towards its trainer, attempting to avoid Gengar. "We're not gonna let that happen, Gengar use Hypnosis and put Nidoking to sleep!" Gengar centered itself, flew towards Nidoking with incredible speed, and launched a strong Hypnosis. The attack put Nidoking to sleep immediately without hesitation. "Damn, Nidoking you can't fight in this condition, return!" The trainer prepared his Pokeball in order to switch out his Nidoking. "Sorry Nidoking but we're finishing this, Gengar, use Mean Look to prevent Nidoking from escaping!" Gengar used Mean Look, however the opposing trainer was able to recall his Nidoking before the attack landed. "Good, Nidoking you did great, I'll need you later. Now, Steelix I require your assistance, come on out!"

The television kept on blaring, Gideon realized that he had probably seen enough. He had been watching since early this morning, and he didn't want to leave. He was supposed to officially set out on his Pokemon Journey today, and yet he was still in his Living Room watching TV. Realizing that he should probably start getting ready, he shut of the device and walked upstairs to his room. He had all of his supplies ready for his adventure but he still had yet to put them in his Backpack. He started packing all of his items, which included basic equipment like Extra Changes of Clothes, Survival and Medical Kits, Food and Water Rations, and more things for entertainment such as, Several Books, A Notepad, and his Ukulele which he enjoyed playing from time to time. He also packed supplies that he needed for taking care of Tauros, which included, a File for sharpening his Horns, a Brush for combing his Fur, and his Pokeball which he had recently shipped over to Azalea to have it painted with a custom style, it was brown and white, resembling Tauros' primary colors.

Gideon took a second to admire his room before he left, he had spent so much time here and he wasn't going to see it for a while, therefore he wanted to make sure everything was orderly for when he got back. He finished packing all of his supplies that he planned to bring, along with a few extra things that he thought of last minute. He knew that in the notice that Professor Lyra had sent out, that she had promised necessary items for Pokemon Trainers such as Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and a Pokegear. Which meant Gideon would have to save some room in his bag for all the supplies that he would receive once he got there. Once he was completely packed, Gideon headed downstairs and outside to his backyard for the final part of his Pokemon Journey preparation.

Seeing the enthusiasm that Gideon exerted after capturing his first Pokemon, his parents knew that this would be the path their son would be taking. They took the liberty of planning and constructing a fenced in, "Ranch" type area that Tauros would be able to roam around in during the day while he was here. They lived on the outskirts of Cianwood City, which meant they had a fair amount of room in the back of their house as opposed to places in the center of the city, in order to build a large area for Tauros to use as a living arrangement. Tauros was fine with staying inside a Pokeball, however he preferred having the ability to roam around outside, so Gideon tried to make sure he had the opportunity as much as possible. When he came out into the backyard, Tauros noticed him, and charged over towards the fence waiting for Gideon as walked over through the main gate. Gideon approached Tauros and stroked his mane. He then knelt down down and offered him some Pokemon Food he had stored in a container by the fence. Tauros accepted it, and proceeded to chow down on the handful of food resting in Gideon's palm.

Gideon searched through his pack and took out his most treasured gift that he had received recently from his parents, a large matte black custom Pokemon Saddle. Pokemon riding had recently been thrown into the spotlight in regions like Kalos, however, Gideon was not interested in the sport, he was interested in ability to reduce his travel time while exploring Johto and having the ability to bond more with Tauros. It was also a way in which Tauros could be free to roam outside of its Pokeball, and Gideon would be able to keep up with him. It was perfect. Gideon strapped on the newly purchased Saddle, making sure to keep it loose enough so that Tauros was comfortable. He had ridden on Tauros a couple of times prior to today, but only for a short while, and without the Saddle. He was eager to try it out once they left the city. Once it was securely fastened, Gideon returned Tauros to his Pokeball, promising to release him again, once they were out of Cianwood and were traveling to Professor Lyra's Laboratory.

He had already said goodbye to his mother and father before they left for work earlier this morning, but at the moment he wished he had another chance. They had expressed their concerns but nevertheless guaranteed that it would be an exciting adventure and told Gideon that should he ever need to come back for any reason, that his home would always be waiting. It was a comforting thought, to know that at anytime he would be able to come back to his house, however despite his fondness for his new home in Cianwood City, he knew in his mind that he would not be back for a long time. Once he double checked that he had taken all of his supplies, he left home and headed out to face the world. Traveling through Cianwood City, he stopped by some of his friend's houses to say goodbye and made his way to the northern part of the city. He left through the main entrance with fervor and an anxiousness for adventure. After he got relatively far away from the city, and was positive that he was traveling on the correct route to get to the Professor's Complex, Gideon released Tauros from his Pokeball. Tauros was excited to see him, and excited for a change in scenery. Gideon mounted the newly saddled Tauros, and clicked his heels against the gargantuan pokemon's thighs. Tauros bolted forwards on the mountain road at a brake neck speed. Tauros was truly a magnificent pokemon, all of his pervious bruises and injuries had fully healed, now only leaving scars as a reminder of his violent past. Both Tauros and Gideon put their old lives behind them, as they road towards the Complex ready for anything.

After a while of traveling on the road they were almost to the Complex. They took a break in order for Tauros to get some rest. He kept Tauros outside his Pokeball, and sat down beside him, alongside the edge of the path. Gideon was looking down into his Backpack, checking to make sure nothing had fallen out. He didn't notice a young girl walking down the road towards him. She stopped when she reached the pair and said "Excuse me, what are doing just sitting there." Gideon was caught off guard, he glanced up at the girl and said "Taking a break, it's a long way from Cianwood City." The girl looked puzzled and then turned her head, attempting to look dignified and sophisticated. Her speech was articulate and sharp. She spoke condescendingly but interested. "You realize that out here you could be attacked by wild pokemon, right?" She quickly changed subjects "You're coming from Cianwood, no doubt traveling to see Professor Lyra."

Gideon perked up "Yeah I am, I'm going to start my Pokemon Journey, are you going too?" She looked insulted "Certainly not! I'm not some novice trainer, I've already begun." She stopped for a second to catch her breath "I'm Victoria, Victoria Mae. Perhaps you've heard of me, my parents are very wealthy." Gideon knew he had heard the last name mentioned before, but not her in particular "I don't think so." Victoria looked angry, but kept silent "You should really turn back now, there are trainers who have been practicing years to become a Pokemon Champion, if you really think you're going to come out from being a beginner and take on the whole Pokemon League, you're insane." Gideon felt insulted, tried to defend himself, but couldn't think of anything to say, Victoria's comments left him flabbergasted. All he could muster was "I may be a beginner, but I'm not weak, I challenge you to a battle!"

Victoria started to laugh " You, I've already collected several badges, and have several highly trained pokemon. You think that someone like you, could even stand a chance against me!" Gideon was angry and began to speak, but he was cut off "Come talk to me again when you're actually a threat, oh and remember what I said about wild pokemon, try not to get your Tauros killed on your first day away from home." Gideon stood up defiantly, and Tauros stood up with him immediately after "My name is Gideon Slate of Cianwood City, and I challenge you to battle, you must accept." Victoria laughed again "Don't think that shouting you're name and title will get you anywhere until you actually become a Champion. So long Gideon, don't get lost out here." She said sarcastically.

Then in an instant, Victoria threw out a Pokeball that had been strung to her waist, out of it came a burly Dragon Pokemon. "Dragonite, let's depart." She proceeded to jump on top of its back, and flew far away, past the mountains and rocky terrain that surrounded the area, and into the distance. As much as Gideon despised her for degrading him, he couldn't help but admire her as she flew away, on top of what was surely a powerful and well trained Dragonite. Victoria had a similar color scheme to Gideon in regards to her clothes but a completely different demeanor. Her long glowing blonde hair whipped back and forth as she and her Pokemon were taken away by the wind. It was a strange feeling, on one hand, Gideon wanted absolutely nothing to do with her, and on the other hand, he desperately wanted to seek her out and challenge her. Eventually Victoria and her Dragonite flew out of sight. Gideon returned his Tauros to its Pokeball, deciding that he had probably worked hard enough for today, carrying Gideon all this way. He proceeded to walk the rest of the way through the Mountain Road, until he finally reached the outskirts of the Complex.

The whole of the Complex was pretty astounding, there was what looked to be an Inn or hotel off to one side, coupled with a Berry Garden next to it. Gideon knew that Berries along with other items were an essential part of keeping your Pokemon healthy and free from status ailments while traveling, he reminded himself to visit there later to possibly pick up some berries for his journey. On the other side of the road was what looked to resemble some type of Pokemon Center, he knew that they were used for healing Pokemon, there were several close to his home back in Cianwood as well as Saffron where he used to live. He had visited them a couple times before when Tauros was injured or damaged as a result of training. Gideon and Tauros had battled before back in Cianwood, however it was only against other residents and neighbors that had Pokemon, had never engaged in battle with an actual trainer competing in the Pokemon League before.

Gideon made sure to memorize the location of the Building in case Tauros needed to be treated there for one reason or another. There were a multitude of other buildings and many people and pokemon, but the Laboratory was nowhere in sight. Gideon came to the conclusion that it was most likely further down the road. Before leaving to find Professor Lyra at the Laboratory, Gideon stopped inside the Inn, he went up to the woman who was working at the front desk and purchased a room for the day, he knew that it would probably be best to come back here and spend the night after he visited with Professor Lyra and received the gear for his adventure. He was planning on spending some of the money that his parents had given him before he left in order to buy the room however upon speaking to the woman, she revealed to him that the rooms were free of charge for visiting trainers. Gideon felt very relieved. The woman overall was very kind, she handed over the Room Key and told Gideon to enjoy his stay. He hadn't bothered checking out his room at the moment, he knew that he would do that later. And besides, if the quality of the Lounge area in the Lobby of the Inn was any indication, he already knew that his room would be nice and that there would be nothing to worry about. Gideon left the building, and continued down the road to find the Laboratory and the rest of the Complex.

Gideon walked for several minutes, the road kept on, twisting and turning. Eventually he stopped, when it suddenly ended and was supplemented with a small narrow bridge which allowed travelers to cross the dense river that cut across the path. It then appeared again continuing on for a small distance until finally officially ending in front of a large Laboratory which Gideon assumed was Professor Lyra's. Gideon admired the large facility from a distance, noticing its incredible size and ascetics. After a momentary pause he continued on, crossing the wooden bridge. There was a Dunsparce laying amongst the mud and sand covered trench that surrounded the river below. Gideon noticed it as he walked past, the Dunsparce wasn't moving. He couldn't tell whether it was asleep, sunbathing, or just waiting for him to pass. Either way, Gideon smiled as he passed by the Pokemon and crossed the bridge. The Dunsparce didn't seem to take notice, it simply moved its tail slightly and burrowed into the sand. Gideon was captivated by the activities of the Pokemon, but continued on towards the Lab nonetheless, leaving the Bridge and the River behind him. Within a few moments, Gideon reached the main entrance to the Laboratory, he saw several people who looked like other trainers coming and leaving through the automatic doors. There were even some that seemed to be battling just outside.

It had occurred to Gideon that other trainers must have been summoned by Professor Lyra but he wasn't sure how many exactly. From how many he had seen so far, it looked like quite a lot. Gideon entered through the doors and walked into the Main Lobby of the Laboratory. There were even more people inside, some looked like fellow trainers and some looked as though they were Pokemon researchers, however Gideon did not see Professor Lyra anywhere. He had never actually met the Professor in person, however he knew what she looked like because she was so well known in Cianwood City. Eventually after about a minute or two of looking around for the Professor, Gideon realized that she probably hadn't shown up yet, and was most likely waiting for all of the other trainers to arrive. Gideon didn't mind waiting, after all he was fairly tired, not just from the trip, but because he had stayed up incredibly late the previous night watching Pokemon League matches on TV. Gideon found a seat in the corner of the Lobby which hadn't been taken and he slumped down into it, waiting patiently for Professor Lyra to arrive.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Kazuki Takemura:
Kaz and Hollow Arrive on the Scene
Fashionably Late, of Course

A bright, and happy, Kazuki strolled the sandy beaches of Cianwood. It's a beautiful day...I couldn't have chosen a better one to start my Pokemon journey. He smiled brightly and crossed his hands behind his back, continuing his leisurely stroll. It seemed as if nothing could ruin a man's day, so happy was he.

Behind him, Hollow was walking as well, although the same smile and jovial appearance did not grace his body. He merely stared out at the son as he walked, making sure that no Krabbies would show up to ruin his trainer's walk. I have to protect Kaz! If something gets him, I'll be alone again! He sped his pace up a bit and caught up to his best friend, moving ever closer.

Kaz smiled even wider when he looked down to his little partner. "Hollow, old pal...We'll be heading out on our journey soon." The Cubone nodded in understanding, switching his hold on his bone to two hands instead of one. "It'll be fun! Trust me!" He gave his friend a reassuring smile in order to get his point across. The Cubone reluctantly nodded. "Come one buddy! Just trust me on this one!" The Cubone, yet again, gave a reluctant nod, leading Kaz to groan. "Oh crap! I forgot we have that meeting! It should've started like...An hour ago!" He returned Hollow to his PokeBall and took off running towards the town of Cianwood itself.

---------------------------------

Kaz had collected his backpack and guitar case from his room at the Pokemon Center, and was on his way to the Sanctuary. There's so much that could happen when I start! There was an awkward grin on his face. It must've been strange to see a guy so happy as him. He hardly made a sound as he walked. I can meet new friends, catch new Pokemon, and, if I'm lucky, I can get Hollow to lighten up a bit! The young musician continued on his path until he found himself at the Sanctuary. It seemed like there was already some action going on! He noticed a couple of trainers starting to battle. Oh! A battle! How exciting! He found a comfortable spot where he could sit back unnoticed and released Hollow from his PokeBall. "Watch this, buddy! It'll be fun!" With that he and his Pokemon turned to watch the match.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Spoiler:

A Beginner's Battle

Cynder's sharp stare lasted until Pyre charged him, and swung it's Talon's down. Cynder, ever so impressive decided to step to the right. With a huff of smoke, the pyro mouse looked to Pyre as if to say, 'Yup, better than you' with just a smirk. Cynder looked to Hikaru and grinned. Always impressive my friend, she thought happily. That is until she realized what had happened. She looked to Kaizen and gave him a puzzled look. Kai hadn't issued a commmand!! She thought with shock. Holy crap! Kaizen and Pyre really didn't get along! She looked to the Torchic with alarm. That's just plain strange.. How are they not friends..? She inclined her head to Cynder, and cursed under her breath. This Pokèmon was more than disrespectful. If only she could help. Which gave birth to a new idea. Maybe if they work together in a battle it would bring them closer... She pondered this, and nodded to herself. Ahe smiled and gave Kaizen a thumbs up.

"I'll try my best to help! Alright Cynder, use tackle! Hikaru called, feeling herself fill with new resolve. She had never tried to to help like this before, but to her it was worth a try. Kaizen was calling out to Pyre, trying to gain his attention. They definitely needed help, that was for sure. Cynder advanced toward Pyre, who wasn't to far away, and leaned his snout to the ground to ram headfirst into the Torchic.

"Try to sound soft but authoritive in your commands!" She called to Kaizen.​

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Taylor Wick
Act One \\ Scene One

After aimlessly wandering around the Johto region, not getting very far it must be said, Taylor stumbled upon something he thought was his salvation. Currently residing in Olivine city, Taylor found a notice that seemed to be up for a while. It informed Taylor that someone named Lyra was giving away 'Trainer Starter Kits.' This is the best way to find Joshua, Taylor thought and without hesitation made a beeline for the Olivine Port. Upon his arrival, he was told that there would be no boat for a least 30 minutes. With a sigh, Taylor sat down and boredom sat in. The male sighed, he always had been impatient as a youth.

EVENTUALLY, the time came for Taylor to make his way to the laboratory as he boarded the boat which made the way to Cianwood. After drifting off for a refreshing nap, the PA boomed out on arrival which abruptly awoke the teenage boy. A grumpy and tired Taylor groggily made his way down into Cianwood. He quickly scanned his surroundings before seeing the mountainous area over to the city's north. This evoked a groan from the young man, how he hated walking on his own! Oh yeah, a thought snapped, I have Minerva! Taylor withdrew the Pokéball containing the The Key Ring Pokémon. The male launched it into the air, releasing at first a red ball of light which formed into Klefki. The little Pokémon emitted a cute cry and drifted towards its partner.

Slowly, but surely, the pair began to make their way towards the Cianwood lab. The mountains stretched over a great amount of land, this was found out with disdain by Taylor. Throughout the walk many Pokémon were passed by, all appealing to Taylor. "Maybe we should actually try our hand at being a trainer, what do you think Minerva?," the boy asked. The Pokémon replied in its cheerful, usual manner. "It's our best bet of finding Joshua after all..," the male sighed. After a short period longer of travelling Taylor just sat on the mountainous path. "We need to take a break buddy," he panted wiping the few sweat drops off his forehead with the back of his hand.

Years

sigpic372834_6.gif
Josh "Lakitu" Hirosan &
a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
Kieran "Kiki" - Battle against the devastating Absol!

Josh's Inventory:
Spoiler:

Kiki's Inventory:
Spoiler:

Kiki's Pokémon
Spoiler:

"I'll make you eat those words, punk!"

Josh's beloved Chespin was staring into the eyes of a trainer's Absol, her eyes were filled with fire.

"What? Punk? Seriously, do I look like I wear dull clothing and have bright coloured hair? Think of a better insult next time, and jeez what's with your anger, it's like someone burned your mouth or something! Absol, scratch."

Kiki smirked as his absol threw an unexpected scratch attack towards his target, a quick propell of a sharpened claw, gleemed in the sunlight as it came closer to the small chespin's face, intending on leaving wounds.

Josh ordered his Pokemon to attack, "Chestnut! Use Leech Seed!" The Pokemon did just that, crippling the rabid Absol.

"Now! Use Vine Whip!"

Absol took a direct hit from the Vine Whip, followed by a small another scratch attack, again the silvery claws sprouted from the tips of his paws to strike again at the Spiny Nut Pokemon, who was hopefully stunned by the attack enough to get a hit without defence being an issue. Kiki was thinking on his feet quickly.

"Grr, that Absol's gonna knock out Chestnut... what to do..." Josh said quietly, not aware of the other trainers watching, oblivious to his surroundings and focused on Chestnut's safety.

"I don't have a Potion, darn it... Alright. I forfeit. But next time won't be so easy for you." The Chespin growled in responce, and looking at the Absol with eyes of fire.

"Really? Such a wimp, seriously, your Chespin looks fine to me," Kiki said dramatically, "whatever, have it your way, but I honestly doubt things will be any different with that attitude," he finished, followed by a cheeky bow, stepping back a few steps with his absol, grinning a little.
"For the record," he continued, "both our pokémon could easily have continued that battle to somewhat of a finish, but you forfeited. It's not my problem anyways."

"Whatever! As if I was a wimp!" Josh cried, tears stinging his eyes. Yes, Josh was a bit furious that this... emo guy... was calling his Chespin a wimp.

And the rivalry was official. Kiki stepped back into the corner once more and sat down quietly patting his Absol on the head.

"Chestnut. Keep a close eye out for the emo pair. I have a feeling that this isn't the last time we'll see them..."

The only reply he got was a nod. "But where is that darn professor?" Josh wondered why she wasn't here yet... but oh well. At least he has a rival now...

The Team:
Spoiler:

People met:

A Joint Post by LakituBroz & Crimson0191.
Guys! I'm SOOOO sorry for us posting late! That won't be an issue ever again!

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019

Nycteus "Nick" Richards

058.gif

1.1: The Arrival
Nick looked past the bow of the boat that was sticking up out of the crystal ocean, spotting the beachside Cianwood City. The ocean water spilled over onto the shore smoothly and repetitively as the new trainer eyed what would be the beginning of his journey. He reached down onto his belt and gripped the only Pokeball on it, his Growlithe. Taking a deep breath, he leaned over the side of the hull to take in the scene around him.

Breathing in the soft air of the Johto region, Nick places a hand on his all black sunglasses, adjusting them to keep the sun out of his eyes. Dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans complimented by the blue bandanna on his head, he looked ready to take on the world. He exhales slowly, and turns around toward the center of the boat. Few others were on the boat, none of which Nick knew.

"Are ya' here for Lyra's quest?" A grizzled voice speaks out from behind the helm, startling Nick. He turns around to look at the gruff man at the wheel of the boat. Nick nods. "Ah, thought so. I 'eard that Lyra is runnin' a little late today." He manages to grunt out with a thick sailor accent.

"Ah. Always better to be on time, I guess." Nick speaks slowly and passively, as nothing the sailor said had reached him at all. Nick turned his attention back towards Cinawood City and how close they were getting. Any second now, Nick would step foot onto the sand of Cinawood City and head towards Lyra's lab as per the requests for help plastered all over Johto have shown.

"Where 'ya from, kid?" The sailor asks, with a genuine inflection.

"Goldenrod."

The sailor blows out a large breath. "Musta' been a long travel for 'ya, don't cha think?"

"I can handle it. I'm not just some kid off the street." Nick says icier than an Articuno's breath.

"Ah, I see." The sailor turns his attention back to the wheel of the boat, guiding it into the port of Cinawood. After a few brief moments, the crew helps tie the boat down.

"Here we are, Cinawood City." The sailor says proudly. "In one piece and everything." With a hint of humor in his voice.

"Here we are, Cinawood City.." Nick repeats under his breath, before stepping off of the boat. "Thanks." He rubs his lip and stretches on the wooden port of Cinawood. He begins to walk toward the city center, the wood creaking with his every step. Looking to his right, a large set of buildings proudly sit upon the Plateau on the North side of the city.

"Must be there." Nick says to himself, rubbing his five o'clock shadow. He puts a hand through his jet black hair as he grabs at the Pokeball on his belt. He takes the small red and white ball in his hands and presses the center, causing it to expand. He points it ahead of himself, and a red beam emits from the ball, forming the outline of a Pokemon.

The beam fades, "Growwww!" Nick's Growlithe rubs up against Nick. He adjusts the backpack on his back, reaching inside of one of the side pockets with his right hand, pulling out a Poketreat. He throws it up into the air and his Growlithe catches it with his mouth.

"Well, here we are Growlithe. Time for our journey to begin."

"Growww!" Growlithe rubs up against Nick as he walks towards the plateau. Following a steep mountain path which is well worn, him and his Pokemon make it up no problem, looking around once they get on the top. A small berry garden is to his left, and right behind it is a building that would suit as a fine inn. A few other buildings are littered along the beautiful plateau, as Nick looks behind him, seeing the glimmer of the ocean which shines back up at him right into the lenses of his jet black sunglasses.

Looking into the distance, is a large building which serves as the centerpiece for this mini-city on the plateau.

"That must be where we are going." He mutters to himself and his Growlithe, as they walk towards it. Crossing a bridge and walking along the cobblestone path, he notices that many other trainers are walking around outside and inside. "Looks like this isn't a party for two." He chuckles to himself under his breath as he opens the door to the laboratory and wipes his feet at the door.

His Growlithe walks extremely close to his side as Nick looks at a set of Pokegear laid out in front of him, eighteen of them, one by one in a pattern that seemed to follow the rainbow.

"Neat. I wonder which one I'll get." He wonders to himself as he turns on his heels and scans all of the other trainers in the area.

"Huh. Looks like some real competition around here." He notes a couple of odd Pokemon. A Pineco, and a Litwick are the first to take his eyes. "Interesting choices." He says to himself under his breath as he finds a place on a bench close to a small fountain in the facility. His Growlithe begins to drink from the fountain as if it hadn't had water in years as he awaits for Lyra to make her appearance.

Gain:N/A
Loss: N/A
Items:
N/A

CSS by KagamiChan

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Miriam Jeremiah
Team:
Spoiler:

"Huff... huff..."

"Rii!"

Millie didn't turn to the voice immediately. Instead, she punched at the air, proceeding to kick and step back, elbowing behind her like someone threatened her spine. Then, slowly, she pulled herself to a loose, relaxed stance, looking down at her Riolu. "Reese?"

He tugged again, looking at the poster she had left rolled up on the ground by her bag. Millie nodded at it. She was probably late by now... she was so bad at time. Good thing they had been on the route for a while... It would probably help if she relied less on the sun. Nodding, she knelt to put her shoes back on, leaving Reese to mimic her earlier training attack, trying to look focused and determined.

He looked silly instead. At least this time he didn't fall over.

Millie pulled up her hood, tucking her hair to rest underneath the fabric. When she was younger, it had itched all the time. Now, she was quite used to it, having found the right hair products. She looked for her duffel, only to find Reese hefting it over his tiny canine head. He grinned at her, and she smiled, tugging at the fabric of her hood to lower it further. "Let's go then... together?" Reese barked his affirmation and the two of them began to walk, Reese proudly not tripping over the black straps. He yipped softly as they walked, Millie looking around as carefully as possible over hood fabric. It wasn't very hard rock and she almost wanted to remove her shoes again. However, that would be a very odd way to show up to the lab. Even she knew that.

There was a squeak and Millie turned her head. A round blue mouse was hopping out, waving its spherical tail. "Oh... hello Marill!" It waved its tail in her direction and tottered on. She smiled, glancing at Reese. She was pretty sure he would have chased the creature if he wasn't so preoccupied with her bag.

Aside from that, the walk was nice, barring the slowly creeping nervousness from dealing with the professor. And anyone else that answered that ad. What if one of them said hello? And expected conversation? She wasn't good at talking... just punching.

She really was overthinking this, wasn't she?

Reaching the shores of Cianwood, Millie looked around for a few moments at all the passing people. She sighed. She had a doubt that her father was here. If he was, he would have made a statement by now, a very big statement. It was too late to back out then. Taking care to avoid brushing against people, she made her way across the bridge, looking down at her shoes. Then Reese let out a cry and nearly dropped her bag, grinning widely at the scent filling his nose. Pokemon! Other Pokemon! It took all of his little self-control to not run up to the lab and make a great fuss. And he only didn't because Miriam had stopped walking entirely. She was shaking, nervously clenching her hands into fists.

"Rii?"

Miriam shook her head. "Let... Let's go..." She took her bag from the Pokemon and let Reese lead the way to the lab. Already, there were so many people there... and that... well that wasn't helping her mounting panic, at all. Miriam swallowed and went to stand off to the side, leaving Reese to trot after her, bouncing at her heels and then sitting on her bag out of boredom.

It wasn't like Miriam was going to move. She tightened her grip on her hood and waited.

TheZenTraveler

Years
Izzy "Doc" Sato
1-3 Ex-Espurr-ation and D-Espurr-ation!

Team:
Spoiler:

Current Inventory:
Spoiler:

Izzy had just re-entered the lobby of the research lab, and he was on his way back meeting room to wait for professor Lyra. Just then, an all but too familiar feeling came to him; something was tugging at the left leg of his pants. He turned, and without hesitation, he crouched to come face to face to a curious looking Grey Pokémon.
"Hmm, you are a persistent little creature aren't you" Izzy chuckled, taking his chances and patting the Pokémon on its head.

"Esp?" the small Pokémon questioned.

"Well if you're going to tail me around everywhere I'd best give you a name for right now… Hmm… How about Eri?" Izzy inquired.
"Espurr" Eri agreed; Quirk, who had been wearily watching over Izzy's head, jumped down. He sniffed Eri, almost as if inspecting the small Pokémon for hidden weapons. Once he was done, he turned around, and jumped back on top of Izzy's bag, for the moment he had decided to tolerate the small Pokémon it seemed.​

Izzy stood back up, turning towards the meeting room, but Eri Tugged at his pant leg once again, pointing towards the exit. Izzy stood there for a moment, watching the front door. He then turned towards the door and began to head back outside, why waste such a glorious morning waiting inside, he figured.
"Looks like we are in for a grand tour Quirk" He said, glancing back at Quirk, who stared back with a bored look.​

Once they exited the building, Izzy saw the two older trainers who had been in the meeting room before, in the midst of a battle. The professor must not be there yet, he thought to himself, knowing that it would be best to avoid a room full of restless trainers as well. Eri, was just ahead of Quirk and Izzy, cheerfully leading them down the road to the right, further into the complex.​

To his surprise, the deeper they got into the complex, the more Pokémon friendly it seemed to get; Every thing became rather overgrown on either side of the path. There was a rather large, heavily vegetated grove just ahead of where the three currently were. Eri ducked into the grove, turning to wait for Izzy and Quirk. Judging from how overgrown the grove was, Izzy decided that it would be best to leave his bag outside.​

"Well Quirk, we're going to have to leave the bag here, so unfortunately you're going to have to get off." Izzy advised, crouching to let Quirk off, and placing his backpack under a nearby tree.
They began to make their way through the heavy outer growth of the grove, Izzy just behind Eri with Quirk following up the rear. Soon they broke through, revealing a rather well concealed clearing. Izzy Ran into Eri, He looked down, and saw that the small Pokémon was frozen in place staring straight ahead. Izzy looked up; there stood a figure, standing so still, that he could have easily mistaken it for a statue.
There was something wrong; He'd seen this somewhere before, but where? Suddenly the thought struck him like a ton of bricks, this was the same figure he had seen standing on the boat to Cianwood city. At about the same time Quirk began to hiss loudly. The statue moved lifting its right arm, Eri and Quirk began to float in the air.​

"Leave them alone! Whatever your business with me doesn't concern either of them!" Izzy shouted, advancing towards the Pokémon that had a hold of his friends.​

Suddenly, materializing from nowhere, an invisible pain shot up Izzy's spine to his head. The pain was immense; he struggled to turn his head towards Quirk and Eri. Izzy managed to get a brief glance at his friends, who were at the moment floating uncontrollably, but unharmed. His vision began to blot out, he couldn't escape, frozen standing in place, Izzy Passed out.​

His eyes opened, the area was blurry, but it looked as if he were on a mountainside. He couldn't move his head for some reason, but the picture slowly began to become clear. He was standing on a rather small cliff, and below him, Izzy could make out several objects. A Graveler was tending to a Geodude, while a figure laid 5 feet away from them. The Figure was that of a young boy, he looked like he was unconscious and bleeding badly. A few feet away there was an extremely rough looking bike, lying on the ground, with its front rim vaguely resembling that which it used to be.​

Suddenly he looked up, scanning the distance, still unable to control his movements, Izzy just tried to spot anything unusual. Something was moving in the distance, he began to focus on it, trying to figure out what it was.
"There!" an invisible omniscient voice rang out.​

Izzy could clearly see what the moving object was in the distance, It was a trainer, walking behind them was, what looked like a Sandshrew.​

Outside of Izzy's vision, Quirk and Eri were struggling to get back to the ground. They both showed concern for Izzy, who stood in front of them, almost frozen in time. Eri looked at the mysterious Pokémon, not knowing what to do; it began to lift its ears.​

"Espurr!" Eri Lifted Its ears, an invisible shockwave emanated out, and a rather large area was covered.​

Izzy, Quirk, and the strange Pokémon were thrown several meters from Eri. The strange Pokémon broke its concentration, which allowed Izzy to wake up. As he opened his eyes, he laid his to his right, silently watching the mysterious Pokémon. It was still standing, motionless about a meter and a half from where it had been before, Eri stood about 5 meters away, laboriously huffing and puffing. The little creature was obviously extremely exhausted from the previous attack; regardless Eri began to charge toward the stranger. Before its attack could connect, the strange Pokémon lifted its left arm.
"Xatu" It emotionlessly said, just like at the boat.
The stranger disappeared, leaving Eri standing in its wake; Eri turned, and hurried towards Izzy.
"Esp… Esp… Esp… Esp…" The little Pokémon looked like it had just fallen down a hill, and sounded as if it had just run a 5k in 10 minutes.​

Eri sat next to Izzy, trying to catch its breath. The Bushes behind them began to rustle, Quirk emerged roughed up but raring to go. He looked around seeing so sign of the strange Pokémon, he relaxed. Quirk then moved over to where Eri and Izzy were, and lay down next to Izzy.
Izzy stayed still for several minutes, his whole body in pain, but he paid it no attention. Izzy's mind was racing, so many questions; what had happened just now, who was that boy, why did everything look so familiar in that scene? He suddenly snapped back to reality, Eri was seriously exhausted, and Quirk was in just as rough of shape. Grunting, Izzy pulled himself up, no time to cry about a few scratches he thought; Izzy knew he had to take his two little friends to the triage center of the complex.​

Izzy grabbed both Pokémon, and began to run blindly; He knew that both of them, especially Eri, needed medical treatment, which he couldn't give them with his medical kit. The run into the complex was nothing but a blur fueled by adrenaline. He rushed by the two trainers, who had been battling earlier, and the research lab as if they were invisible; soon the triage center was in sight. Izzy burst through the door, almost as if it hadn't been there.
The Nurse looked up from behind the counter, "Excuse me, but what do you think you are doing sir?" she inquired.​

Izzy rushed to the front desk, the two Pokémon in his hands were unconscious, the nurse stood up at the sight of the Pokémon.

"They… They need help", Izzy stuttered.

"Ok… I'm going to need 2 stretchers, one for a small Rattata, as well as one for an Espurr." The nurse commanded, turning towards 2 nearby Chanseys.
Two stretchers were brought out; Izzy put each Pokémon onto the respective stretcher. The nurse turned towards the door, and began rushing Izzy's friends towards the intensive care area. Izzy turned around, looked around the lobby, and began to blindly walk towards a seat. Before he had been able to take 2 steps, Izzy's legs gave out from underneath him.​

He collapsed in the middle of the lobby.​

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

004.gif

Daze / Male
Ability : Blaze

Scratch
Ember
Growl

Alex Blake

Journey : Start!

Alex was walking calmly on the Mountains which were supposed to lead to the Cianwood Laboratory Complex. He was taking it slow as he didn't feel like using too much energy and he wasn't in any particular rush. As usual, Daze was running in circles around him feeling particularly happy. Even with his undying love for the little Charmander, he was sometimes, if not always, way too energetic for his lazy self. He couldn't handle that much youthful energy.

"Calm down Daze, will ya? If you keep it up, I think I'll need another break."

And as usual, Daze feigned ignorance and kept running. But Alex was kinda used to that. So much that he didn't bother calling after his Pokemon. He was starting to get tired of walking though. Just how far was this laboratory supposed to be? It was too much for him. In fact, everything was too much for his laziness. But he really hoped he wasn't too far from the Lab. And thank God, he started to see the Complex. He finally started to feel some spark. Alex grinned.

"Let's go Daze!"

TheZenTraveler

Years
Izzy "Doc" Sato
1-4 What a Morning!

Team:
Spoiler:

Current Inventory:
Spoiler:

He was back at the mountainside, staring at the boy. Why does this feel so familiar? Izzy just couldn't put it together, was this strange Pokémon asking for help? It certainly didn't seem that it was there to intentionally cause Izzy and his companions' pain. Even though he had felt a great bit of pain himself; Izzy had begun to think about it, the pain could have resulted from beginner's shock, or perhaps because he had tried to fight it.

Regardless, Izzy stood at the edge of the cliff, looking for clues. He looked over the ruined bike; he had seen that bike before, but where? He focused on the bike, there were two words printed on the side. He read them, trying to decipher what they said from this distance. After a few moments, he was able to make out the first word. Mach… Suddenly everything clicked, He remembered. Now wasn't the time to think about it.

Izzy's eyes fluttered open; he was lying on the floor in the lobby, several people stood around him.

"Sir, are you alright", One of the medical staff asked, Izzy looked up at him.

"How long was I lying on the floor?" Izzy inquired, hoping they hadn't just left him there all day.

"It couldn't have been but a few minutes" the man answered, looking Izzy over.

"You look pretty rough; do you need any medical attention?" The man asked after a few seconds had gone by.

Izzy Pushed himself up, the pain had begun to subside; only a dull pain remained. Now standing up, he had looked around; the medical facility here was packed with wild Pokémon, researchers scurried around. They must be studying the recent change in Pokémon behavior here, Izzy thought to himself.

"I'm fine, thank you" Izzy replied, turning his attention back to the small crowd that stood around him.

After a short talk, with the people standing around him, Izzy had satisfied their inquiries. He decided that the best thing to do at the moment was to take a seat and wait for news on his friends. He took mental stock of everything he had on him, his Friend ball and his shemagh were the only things he hadn't left behind. The rest was probably back at the grove, He still wondered what was back there, that Eri wanted them to see. No matter now, He just had to sit and wait.

Ten minutes went by; Nurse Joy came out of the ICU, holding a patched up Quirk. Quirk looked cheerful enough, though he did look just as roughed up as Izzy.

"He wasn't actually hurt very much, this little guy is tougher than he looks." Nurse joy gleefully chuckled.

She handed Quirk over to Izzy, "your Espurr is stable, but it will need some rest. Please pick it up later in an hour or two." She informed them, turning to walk back to her desk.

Izzy set Quirk on the ground, deciding to go back to the grove where everything had taken place, to pick up his stuff and to figure out why Eri had shown so much interest in the area.

"Follow me, we're going to go back to that grove." Izzy said, heading towards the door.

Quirk followed behind reluctantly, probably wondering why they were going to the same place that had caused so much trouble. Izzy walked briskly through the complex focusing on one thing, making back to the grove. After a short 15 minute walk, he stood staring at his untouched backpack. Looking around, Izzy ducked back into to the brush. As he made his way in, He was cautious to watch for any signs that the strange Pokémon was still around.

They emerged from the brush, to find a small clearing. There placed next to a small, tranquil pond, sat a single bench and a small Oran tree. Izzy looked around; even though there was a clear indicator that there had been a struggle here, but a small group of grey squirrel-like Pokémon were busy clearing the mess. Izzy walked over to the bench and sat down; he stared forward as the soon to be afternoon sun glistened off of the pond.

"This is what Eri wanted to show us, this is breath-taking" Izzy observed, His mind was transported back to the scene earlier, when the small Pokémon tried so hard to defend Him. Izzy turned towards Quirk.

"Thanks for defending me earlier… I'm glad to have friends like you and Eri." Izzy said, patting his friend on the head.

"Rattata!" Quirk replied happily.

They sat there for a few minutes, taking in the view. Izzy finally stood up, looking around for his hat and goggles that had been thrown off earlier. He found them in a small shrub near the opening of the brush. He put them back on and situated everything around.

"I guess we should get back to the lab" Izzy complained, taking once last look at the clearing and ducking into the brush.

They made it to his backpack, and after checking to make everything was there, Izzy crouched to put on the pack and let Quirk ride on back. Quirk got on, and their rather sluggish walk back to the lab progressed. They were both tired out and the day was nowhere near over yet.

Once he made it to the lab, Izzy began to head inside. Izzy walked back to the rest of the trainers. Tired and fairly dirty he opened the door to the meeting room. Looking around, Izzy could see that the battle from earlier was over, and there were far more trainers in the room than the last time he was in the room. He looked around for a good spot, eventually spotting a few seats near the corner of the room. A trainer stood in the very corner, with their hood up.

Izzy took his seat, leaving a chair next to him in the case the trainer in the corner decided to sit down. He set his bag down and leaned back in the seat.

"Quirk, so far… this morning has been exhausting." Izzy muttered.

He figured that he should try to get a little rest before Lyra shows, laying back to take a quick nap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back