• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ruins of Alvaron

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Done and Done :) First Post edited to have a pretty new CSS look as well as updated information.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Hi

Hi I Haven't Seen The Thread For A While But Im Still Helping Right? Cause My Name Isn't On The Team List=( Where Did You Get The Thread Layout?

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
@pokewebsite: That's just not written in :p It's featured, but I just wanted to scribble down the basics ^^

Years
Oh okay.. *phew* What a relief... :)

@Pichuichu Here's the trick... look at a post that has CSS in and edit it around untill it looks completely new. That's what I did. Little advanced CSS is needed. (Just so you ca figure out what goes where and what you can edit.)

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Update and Poll: Which of these two MALE images do you prefer?

Image.png
JasonandAngie.png

:]

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
I think the one on the left is better and i think it'll be more liked than the one on th right side. the left side one is a good sprite. keep on spriting.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
General Populace on the three forums I have this topic posted say they like the new male better so I ask, should I remake the female as well?

Also, here is part of the indoor tileset I'll be using:
Play_indoors_by_Something_Memorable.png

All are made by me except the six in the top-right corner and the basic outline for the tables is referenced from the old tables I had.

Also, here are the rough silhouette's of the starter's final stages.. note that the first and second are likely to be made bigger.

NOTE: It's black and white... hence, Silhouette
Spoiler:

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
@KC: Those are rough drafts, though I will start JPEGing them soon... I should also JPeg this new update but I completely forgot and now I don't want to >>;

This_is_where_it_begins____by_Something_Memorable.png

Take guesses, if you want ^^

Anyway, I will be posting some screenshots later today because I finally got all my indoor/outdoor tiles done for the first city and maps are good, I just need to finish the eventing process :]

Years
I finally got some time to read this ^-^ The storyline/plotline is awesome, and interestingly unique. I like it =D I can't wait to hear more about it *nod* Oh yeah, on the male sprites, I like the one on the left, with the black hair. Although, he kinda reminds me of Gary from R/B/Y D:

Last edited:

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Thank you ^^ And yes, I am aware :/ I think that might be why others like him >> Personally, I want to change him but I'm too busy for another redesign of him... for now.

Anyway! So, eventing is underway for the first city (Currently I've got to the part where you befriend your first pokemon :]) and quite a bit has already been done. Which is good ^^ Except I'm having trouble with the rivals at the moment... so they may have to appear later on in the game instead of where I intended for them to be. Do not fret :] They wont appear too much later, just a few minutes really.

ALSO! I'd like to say that I have found a Composer and a Scripter for my game thanks to RMXPunlimited and Alternia RPG :]

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Lack of updates is fail D: I apologize. Anyway, here is a small teaser of one of the birds in my region ^^ It's pretty easy to figure out which animal and type it is... so I wont bother saying it.

Check_out_that_Chiq_by_Something_Memorable.png

It is named CHIQ (Pronounced: Chick)

For now, that's the update :/ Yeah, lame update is lame. Also, I should (in theory) have time next week to work on SEVERAL graphics because my cheer squad is going to camp and I am not going so that means no practice for the entire week. :]

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
i can map
but if i can map
evrything
with good tiles(1 set for evry town)?
do you accept?

Back