• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
\o/ I was really anxious for this theme to be released, but you knew that already.

Currently using the Mijumaru style, and loving the fact that the Basuroa style matches my profile so well. Will be switching between themes until I find the one I really like since they're all great. Plus, here's to the more styles you have coming out. Cheers!

Least of all, I finally have a new theme to use other than Poké Link 4 Blue. XD; Something I've been using all year until now.

Edit: Noticed the new quoting style for this theme, and I love it. :]

I'm testing said quoting style now, sirrah.

And this theme may very well have displaced Route 167+ as my favorite, which is a hard feat for any skating narwhal.

Edited to add:

The new quoting style is just awesome, it's like if a bunny ate a sock and then went dancing.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Simply stunning! I love the Dangoro skin. The variety is great too, so hopefully everyone will find at least one favorite skin. ^^

Saitou

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
And I thought Forever Standing was pretty good until I saw this. This is actually one of the better themes here and I like the different skins feature. Very nice.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like the skin; but I won't be using it. It's too light for me to use for long periods of time and I think I'll be using the same skin for the rest of my PC life-- but anyway! I do like some of the Pokemon featured - mainly the Swana one, but yeah, might only use it occasionally. XD

Either way, good job on the skin! And seconding Nick.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
This is crazy. Way different than what I expected was gonna happen.

Just... wow. Great work, the customising aspect of it is genius.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
I'm not too fond of the pokemon art and the colours, but the quote boxes are just so damn sexy, and I love the changing Pokemon dooda at the bottom, so good work to whoever done that.

Years
A Smugleaf theme? Wow, this actually made me swtich out of vbulletin default which I've been using forever. I'll probably switch back in a few days though, I've just gotten too used to that one.

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
Brilliant, guys. This design is so simple and sleek, and I love the stylized Sugimori art for the header. Nice work!

Not only that, but I'm having too much fun tinkering with those buttons at the bottom :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Ya know this is awesome, will be using this for a while n_n, currently using Kurumiru black theme.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I love this new theme :3
I'm gonna use it all the time now x3
and I'm using Choroneko as mine ;P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Simply, fantastic, what else can I say. I can see the amount of work you've put in, the idea to use those wallpapers for the images was genius. It looks extremely professional and is packed with choice. My new default, simple, yet stunning, but I can imagine how many hours were put in. By far my favourite release, so thank you I guess, for the theme and all you've put into it.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
This theme is almost as beautiful as you, bb. Seriously though, amazing work. Everything just flows so well together and looks fantastic! Just try and get Jake to add a fixed width version for people with smaller screens (or just like to keep their browser window small).

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
This theme is okay.
I won't be using it but when and if I do I will choose Mijirmaru as my current Pokemon.

Esmas

General
Years
The theme is too wide for me... I have to scroll left and right to view everything >__>

Otherwise, though, great job. This is honestly the coolest theme evar!~ :D

EDIT: ^LOLOLOLOL! But a tad inappropriate, eh?

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I like the new theme. In my opinion it was far better than the Johto Elite Four one.

Back