• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1

blue

gucci
Years
Untitled-22.png

I'm sure there are going to be many of these dotted around Youtube but I thought I'd give it a shot myself. This is Pokémon Liquid Crystal created by Linkandzelda & Zeikku and it is basically a remake of Crystal but with much more features and is a very appealing hack! The release of Beta 3.1 occured today (25th December 2011) and many anticipated fans awaited it's release for just over two years now but getting back to the Let's Play.

I will be doing a complete walkthrough of Pokemon Liquid Crystal so I will try to cover everything currently available and I will have as much fun playing it as you guys do watching it.. hopefully!
Regarding the commentary I will most likely add it in later on.

For some strange reason I have one pair of spoiler tags yet it splits into two, apologies.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Hey guys, Part 2 is up now... check it out!

Also part 3! ~ Note I have switched accounts!

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Four new parts are out now!

Okay, so for some reason I'm allowed 15 minute videos again on my main account but next parts are up.

Part 10 and I got a Shiny Ditto!

Last edited:

Gamerboy7991

Can you catch Mudkip in Union Cave or in this game at all?

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Where can you get Exp. Share? LC2.1 you could get from Pikachu in Lake of Rage which I use 'Walk thro Wall code'. But in LC3, it have been removed and owner made more caves and more bigger sea and I lazy to search thro all of them for Exp. Share.

Please reply ASAP..

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
You can find EXP Share by giving the Red Scale to Mr. Pokemon, unless you haven't already done so

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
I have a question it's possible to train Ev's in this game? for example if I defeat a geodude it'll give me a defense ev as in the official games. I know this is a hack rom but I want to play it training my pokemons in the correct way, hope you can help me

Back