• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Hello hiphiphippo. I was wondering if you could possibly breed a Charmander and Treecko, both female, for me please. I don't have much to offer but some Dratinis I IV bred.

Female Careful 30/29/31/13/28/31
Male Quite 11/31/31/25/31/19
Male Adamant 21/31/31/9/29/29
Female Mild 30/25/15/31/4/31

They're not the best but still pretty good. You can pick whichever two you'd like, if you're interested, and totally redistributable. I just ask that you do give credit on them. Not easy breeding those. X_X

EDIT: I forgot to mention they all have ExtremeSpeed. And if you'd like I could EV train them.

Last edited:

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Hello hiphiphippo. I was wondering if you could possibly breed a Charmander and Treecko, both female, for me please. I don't have much to offer but some Dratinis I IV bred.

Female Careful 30/29/31/13/28/31
Male Quite 11/31/31/25/31/19
Male Adamant 21/31/31/9/29/29
Female Mild 30/25/15/31/4/31

They're not the best but still pretty good. You can pick whichever two you'd like, if you're interested, and totally redistributable. I just ask that you do give credit on them. Not easy breeding those. X_X

EDIT: I forgot to mention they all have ExtremeSpeed. And if you'd like I could EV train them.

sure, i can breed both for you :)
you don't hafta repay me with anything though xD

bian

Years
Ok, can you please list some of the events that you're interested of and maybe I have those.

thanks!

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Hey Loxius, we still haven't done the trade for your Forretress. But I also like your Aerodactyl.
Interested in any of these?
If you aren't I'd rather get your Aerodactyl instead.
Thanks

Spoiler:

Years
Hey Loxius, we still haven't done the trade for your Forretress. But I also like your Aerodactyl.
Interested in any of these?
If you aren't I'd rather get your Aerodactyl instead.
Thanks

Spoiler:
Yeah sorry I've been getting into other stuff lately lol. The Swampert and Horsea look really nice. So those two for my Aerodactyl and Forretress? :] I'll try to catch you on and we'll finally finish up this trade lol.

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
I'd like to get my hands on a copy of your adamant ditto and your egg bred phanpy if possible. I can give you any of the starters for the ditto if you like and unless i misunderstand your phanpy is free yes?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
I'd like to get my hands on a copy of your adamant ditto and your egg bred phanpy if possible. I can give you any of the starters for the ditto if you like and unless i misunderstand your phanpy is free yes?

both are free, i'll let you know when they're ready. it'll only take a coupla mins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back