• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Hello PC Community, I am Ishidashadow (I prefer to be called just "Ishida"). I found the site one day and read some rather interesting discussions. In a spark of inspiration, I felt the want to contribute to the community as well - so here I am.

Now then, onto the bulk of my introduction:

I'm a wanderer. I come and go, search and designate, and learn from past experiences. A simple path in quest for a little bit of everything - but a long one at most. If I'm already not bored/doing homework; you'll find me tinkering around with some random experiment that basic tools allow (such as Garry's Mod games made with Expression 2), and if I get into it I try to make something spectacular (though usually fail to do so). I am an avid fan of pokémon series, or more specifically the Mystery Dungeon spin-offs. Pokémon is great in general, but those games really bought me into the fandom with its mixture of silly and dramatic storylines. I've even got a PMD fanfiction in the works, but I am not allowed to post it on the site due to minor coarse language. I'm a simple person with simple pleasures. I am a calm Aquarius who's willing to go far for fun, but one that usually digresses in process.

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I wish good luck in the future! ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, you've come to the right place when it comes to spin-off games! We actually have a Spin-off games board located at the General Pokemon Gaming Discussion forum, where you can discuss anything about the Mystery Dungeon series, as well as any other spin-off games you may have played (such as Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Stadium, etcetera). :D

Anyways, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, and like it here! It's a great community where you can talk about anything Pokemon, and meet everlasting friends! We're really nice people. ^_^ Before you jump into the discussions, you should read the Community Rules and the FAQ's. Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to send myself or Hiidoran a private message. Or, if you just want to talk, I'm always open. ^_^ Have a great time here, and I'll see ya around!

Back