• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've had no idea about it, either. I wish they had put more promotion behind these kind of stuff, so that people would have been able to stay aware of it better. Anyway, I'm going to do the same and look it up on YouTube, when I get the chance.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So I googled said "spinoff" for the Lion King, and to be quite honest...I'm EXTREMELY intrigued.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/10/disney-lion-king-spinoff-lion-guard/

The show will follow Kion, the second-born son of Simba and Nala (stars of the previous Lion King movies), who leads a group called the Lion Guard that protects the Pride Lands. Mufasa, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Zazu and Kion's older sister Kiara will all make appearances, but the show will focus on the creatures of the Lion Guard, a series of new characters including a honey badger, a cheetah, a hippo, and an egret.

Honestly, I'd be excited for the TV movie coming soon. :O

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Old characters are great and will always be, but it's nice to see newer ones finally get some chance to shine! I'm really looking forward to what that cheetah character might look, as well as egret. I'm also wondering what their names might be, haha. Hope they select something interesting!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
At first I thought the cub was going to be the son of Kiara and Kovu, judging from the mane Kion had in that image. But the surprise of Simba and Nala coming back really got me excited, so I'm really glad they're returning. That could give us old folks a nostalgic feeling, while showing the newer generation what The Lion King was really about.

Years
I eould give it a shot. I didn't really mind Simba's Pride, though the animation felt kinda weird. I guess maybe it was just the coloring or something.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
New topic to bring the discussion back to life~ Anyone a fan of the Disney Store? Have you bought any merch from there? If not, do you buy Disney merch?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Anyone a fan of the Disney Store? Have you bought any merch from there? If not, do you buy Disney merch?

I've never entered the Disney store. At least, in this point in my life. And no, I do not buy Disney merchandise.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't think I've ever been to any Disney Store, sadly. If I did, one thing I'd immediately buy is some t-shirts, as those are simply just adorable; my aunt gave me a couple when I was twelve or so, and I simply loved them. Alongside, I'd also get my hands on some plush toys, maybe!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm a huge fan of the Disney Store ever since I was little. It was once my one-stop shop for everything Disney, and I remember when I was a little girl I always wanted a job there. Today...I'd go for it still...just to fulfill that childhood dream. Anyways, most that I've bought were movies, and some t-shirts. I've been meaning to buy plushies, but they are pretty expensive! You can even buy Disneyland/Disney World Tickets in advance in the store as well, and they are cheaper than buying a single ticket at the ticket booth.

AmyTheOddball

Aspiring Author
Years
Username: AmyTheOddball
Favourite Disney Characters: Belle, Anna, Nala, Rapunzel, Flynn/Eugene, Aladdin, Eric, Jane, Pongo and Perdita, Ariel, Peter Pan, Pocahontus, Mulan, Merida...I really could go on.
Additional Information: Disney has always been a huge part of my life. The films were my go-to-make-me-happy items. Animation as a whole impresses me and while I'm a bigger fan of 2D than CGI, Frozen, Tangled and Brave were all amazing movies. My favourite movie is The Lion King - one of Disney's most perfect movies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Lion King is also my fave, and kudos for putting Tangled as one of your favorites as well. I love Tangled, it's a pretty funny movie and I enjoyed every minute of it. :) I humbly welcome you to the club, btw!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*bump*

I want to shift focus to the deeper pits of Disney, that is Disney Channel. When I was a kid, not only I watched Nickelodeon, I always watched Disney Channel, like Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, and many other shows that were popular back then. Now, I must admit that I'm not a biiiig fan of today's Disney TV shows as I was before, I still appreciate them because well, they still make me laugh. The most recent show I've started watching was Girl Meets World, which is a sequel to Boy Meets World, and I watched Boy Meets World when I was a kid as well. <3

Anyone a fan of any Disney Channel TV show, past or present?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Boy Meets World was my jams, back in the day. It was the one show I watched religiously before I discovered anime.

I still like catching it on TV, whenever I can.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got really excited that some of the characters (including Cory/Topanga) were going to return to Girl Meets World as grown-ups and all that. I'm so glad they are still keeping it cool from their old days. It's like watching a new episode again. :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Not sure if I should join, I'm big Disnerd but mostly the films I grew up on, the Parks, and Uncle Walt. I haven't seen anything out of the new renaissance they're going through :X Oops.

I'm going to Walt Disney World in a week though! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not sure if I should join, I'm big Disnerd but mostly the films I grew up on, the Parks, and Uncle Walt. I haven't seen anything out of the new renaissance they're going through :X Oops.

I'm going to Walt Disney World in a week though! :D

It's fine, we welcome all Disney nerds from all backgrounds, and it'd be awesome if you do! This club encompasses everything Disney, from the parks, to the channel, to the movies, to the merch. You name it, we got it here.

& Yay for Disney World! Be sure to take some pics if you can. Sounds like loads of fun. ^_^

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to rides at Disney theme parks, my favorite ride would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean. My favorite parts of the ride included the talking skull, the skeleton at the ship's wheel of a shipwreck, the "cursed treasure", the battle between the pirate galleon Wicked Wench and a Spanish fort, the prisoners bribing the prison dog, and the arsenal shootout.

Back