• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leaders Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
Ok, in this story you are a Gym leader. You can't copy a leader there already is, you have to make up your own. There is no limit to how many people there are here, but if your going to post here, do it at least twice a week. Any ways you are a new gym leader, out to prove how good you really are.

Here's the form:

Town/Island: (can be made up but you must tell region then)
Name:
Looks:
Pokemon type: (can be any type)
Pokemon in party: (can gain or lose pokemon during story, and can have one legendary that you get during story)
Story of becoming gym leader:
Here's mine:

Town/Island: Blackthorn City
Name: Matty
Looks: Blue cape, black suit with silver stripes, black pants, dirty blonde spiky hair
Pokemon Type: Dragon
Pokemon: Feraligatr, Salamence, Sceptile, Flygon, Dragonite, Charizard
Story of becoming a gym leader: After getting years of experience from his close friend Lance, Matty had grown up to become a wise and powerful trainer, and harnesed the ability to train the mighty Dragon type. When Claire the gym leader retired from being a gym leader, she chose Matty to contiue the job.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
Ok, that sounds simple enough...

Town/Island: Ryutakan City
Name: Burne
Looks: A Black cloak covers his entire body, with multiple Katana shealthes on his back and hips. The only thing visible in his hood is a pair of glowing green eyes.

Pokemon type: Rares (Like starters.)
Pokemon in party: Charizard, Feraligator, Sceptile, Dragonair, Tyrannitar, Unbreon
Story of becoming gym leader: Originally a trainer, he worked very hard to train his team to the extent of their abillities. He then challenged every Gym leader he came across, going undefeated from there on. Up untill now, he has never lost a match. That's why he was hired as a Gym leader, since he could beat the other leaders, he had potential.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Town/Island: Red Burn Village
Name: Nichole
Looks: long blonde hair put up in a poytail under a baseball cap, jeans, blue t- shirt
Pokemon type: fire
Pokemon in party: Rapidash, arcanine, ponyta, ninetails, pikachu (not a battling pokemon but my best friend)
Story of becoming gym leader: I was traveling the world with my pokemon fulfilling my dream of being a gym leader. I ended up in Red Burn when my Rapidash and I got lost one night and I becane unconsious. I woke up in the gym of this city; apparently the first gym leader Samson, had found me. I got to know Sam better as my pokemon and I trained there (we all liked the setting in the woods) and discovered that he wanted to travel and become a pokemon master rather than just a gym leader. He soon left on his journey, leaving me in charge and the new Red Burn Gym Leader.

we gonna start the story soon??

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
this RP looks really cool and fun! ;) can I start writing my story now?? or do we need more people?

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Town/Island: (can be made up but you must tell region then) Mossdeep
Name: Laura
Looks:long blonde hair, ruby eyes, orange shirt, red skirt, long white socks, red and white sneakers and gold watch on right hand.
Pokemon type: (can be any type) Phsychic
Pokemon in party: (can gain or lose pokemon during story, and can have one legendary that you get during story) Espeon, Umbreon ( she got it for starter when it was an Eevee), Gardevoir, Claydol, Metagross, Alkazam
Story of becoming gym leader: When I was travelling I saw Tate and Liza the gymleader and they said they are going to retire from being the gymleader and live together. I trained hard and they are happy to offer me to be an gymleader.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
This looks interesting... I think I'll join..

Town/Island: One Island (Hahahahaha! I am soo smart XD!)
Name: Kira
Looks: Brown hair, pink tank top, jean jacket, jeans and converse sneakers (pink, low tops)
Pokemon type: No set type
Pokemon in party: Dragonite, Charizard, Espeon, Ditto, Pidgeot, Raichu
Story of becoming gym leader: When the machince((I forgot it's name right now -.-')) from the One Island pok?mon center was moved and a newer, smaller center was built. No one knew what to do with the old building, and someone said to turn it into a gym. Kira was picked as the leader as she was the best trainer out of all the islands, and a large portion of Kanto.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
sounds pretty good :D

town/island: Sopher island
Name: Styiles
looks: sliver hair, red eyes, a white muscle shirt, baggy blue jeans,
pokemon type: dark
pokemon: mightyena,houndoom, absol, sharpedo, typholsion,cacturne
Story of becoming gym leader:
Styiles climbed many moutains, traveled across endless plains and deserts, crossed any sea in his way, defeating any trainer that got in his way, styiles been traveling since he was 10, and now he is 16, most trainers and gym leaders know him, they call him somewhat of father nature cause he's like a hurricane in battle and been in the wilderness for so long.....styiles was startin to think it was time to go home..when he got there he saw gym's everywhere!.. his island has had never had a league there before...and as soon as he got there they told him to be the 8th gymleader since he did win the johtoleague and kanto league

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
ok ill start:)

Matty was training in his gym, when a mysterious figure walked in. The man had a black cote on, with a dark hood over his face. A few of his gym trainers walked up to challenge him, and were all beaten one by one. Eventually the figure came up to him and challenged him. "Who are you?'' Matty asked. "You shall know soon enough" the man said and released his first pokemon, a sharpedo. "That sounds promising!" said Matty and he released his Flygon.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
i wasnt planning on that but sure we could do that!! good idea! you dont have to if you dont want to though, but it would be cool cause we could make an elite four or something! if your going to do that, pm the person so they can know ahead of time, and that way we could like make a tournament or something like that against made each other or made up trainers! :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Kira was inside her gym, awating any challengers as many had been coming by the gym lately. All losing to her of course. She watched as her gym trainers where beaten one by one, as usual. She just kept them around to annoy trainers, and to weaken their pok?mon to see how well they react in a tough battle with weakened pokemon. The trainer walked up to Kira, half smiling.

"So your the famous Kira? You trainer's are weak. You will fall like them at the mercy of my pok?mon!", the trainer (a young boy) said.

Kira chuckled and stood up from her sitting position, she easily was 4ft taller than the boy. She took her belt (holding her pokeballs) and wrapped it around her waist. She ran her hand over it.

"Oh really? That is the kind of ignorence that has gotten all the trainers that faced me beaten. You will soon learn the meaning of stratagy!", She called out snapping her fingers.

As she did this the wall behind her opened up and a large arena appeared. With a few swift movements she was on the other side. The boy walked up to his standing line and took a pok?ball out and tossed it in the air.

"Go! Pigeot!", he called.

In a flash of white the large bird pokemon screeched and hovered in the air ready to battle. Kira chuckled.

"Go Raichu!", Kira yelled throwing her pokeball.

"Raichu!", called the small pokemon as it was realesed.
"The rules of the battle! No switching out pok?mon unless you pokemon has fainted. Max. amount of pokemon: as many as each trainer has. No Time limt. Let the battle begin!!", called the ref.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Nichole looked out the window of the Red Burn Gym, watching the raindrops fall in the fall sky. She hated the rain; her pokemon couldn't really train well. She turned back to her Pikachu and Ninetails, whom she had been training with inside the gym. "Okay, guys, back to work." Ninetails and Pikachu nodded their heads. "Target practice Niney," I said, "this time we're going to work on your hearing at the same time. I'm going to turn out the lights, and the target is going to move around, and you have to just close your eyes and sense where it is." Pikachu was dressed in an anti-fire suit so that he wouldn't get hurt (he was the target). I turned out the lights and our training began. Niney was about to strike, when she suddenly called out. I turned on the lights to find that a boy was entering my gym. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yeah," he replied, cockily, "I wanna gym battle"

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
"What?!?!?! I can't switch out?!?!?!", the boy yelled.

"No you can't. That gives you an unfair advantage. You must learn to work with surprise situations! Raichu use Double Team!", Kira called.

"Raichu!!", Raichu called quickly 'duplicating' itself into a large circle under the boy's Pidgeot.

The boy stared at the Raichus and Kira could tell that he was already having many doubts about the battle.

"Pidgeot! Use Steel Wing!", the boy called.

Pidgeot's wings glowed bright white as the bird pok?mon swooped down at one of the Raichu. The attack was a direct hit and the extra Raichu disappeared while Kira's Raichu fell to the ground but quickly recovered. Kira cracked a smile.

"Raichu! Finish this, use Shock Wave!", Kira called.

Raichu grinned and raced across the arena and jumped into the air, just about level with the Pidgeot. Suddenly it's cheeks started to glow bright yellow.

"Raiiiiichuuuuuuu!", Raichu squeeled releasing the electicty at the Pidgeot. It it the bird pokemon and it fell to the ground with a small thud.

"PIDGEOT!", the boy called, quickly recalling his pokemon. Kira did the same. "Hey! No switching!"

"Between pokemon you may switch. Now choose your next pokemon!", Kira said.

The boy grumbled looking at his pok?balls. Finally deciding on one he tossed it in the air. "Go, Ponyta!", he called.

"Go, Espeon!", Kira said tossing her pokeball.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I looked at the boy. "Well, I'm kinda in the middle of a practice session here," I replied, irratated, "so you'll have to wait a while. Like, until tommorow." What?!" the boy replied, "your a gym leader, you HAVE to battle me right now!" The boy yelled. "No, I don't," I said back, "not when I'm busy!" I was taken by suprise at the attitude of this boy. He acted like I had to stop everything right now for him! "Come back later," I said again, then I returned to Ninetails. "no," the boy replied, "I have to be outta here tommorow, so now's the time to battle!" I thought for a moment. "What ir you lose," I said, "then you have to stay right, so that you can go on to compete in the pokemon league." No I wont," the boy said, "cause I wont lose to you and your pathetic pokemon." He nodded to Ninetails and Pikachu. Ninetails growled and yelled. "Nine, nine!!" She said. "You want to battle that badly?" I asked Ninetails. She had said that she'd prove him wrong and beat him down. "Alright then," I said, "since Ninetails here wants to battle and beat you, then I guess I have no choice but to listen. Lets battle."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back