• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 12, 2013
I am having a similar problem with the old lady, but every time I enter a pokemon center on the orange islands, the screen fades to black and never loads; it stays black indefinitely. Any tips?

Years
The last version I played was Version 3.6.1 & I made it to the end & couldn't go to the Orange Islands so I downloaded the new Beta (Beta 4, Version 4.2) but how I do I continue where I left off in the last version I played? I really don't want to start all the way over again

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
The last version I played was Version 3.6.1 & I made it to the end & couldn't go to the Orange Islands so I downloaded the new Beta (Beta 4, Version 4.2) but how I do I continue where I left off in the last version I played? I really don't want to start all the way over again

You need to find the .sav file from your 3.6.1 game and change the name to match the name of the .gba file for 4.2. Then when you play the 4.2, you should start wherever you last saved in 3.6.1.

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
when i go to that house i get the same problem and some times when i press B i get items but my game fezzes so i used walk through walls code

Years
You need to find the .sav file from your 3.6.1 game and change the name to match the name of the .gba file for 4.2. Then when you play the 4.2, you should start wherever you last saved in 3.6.1.

I never used a .sav file because my game would never save it always said "save error" so I used shift+F1 to save so I have a .sgm file can I still start where I left off using that ? or do I have to have a .sav file?

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
@Metapod23
Thank You for making the greatest Pokémon hack ever! And by that I don't only mean hack, I mean best Pokémon game period.
Sorry I am new here I was bored...

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
After the Mewtwo strikes back event I cant get back im just stuck at the place before new island since my raft broke. Help?

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Hey guyz ...
i hav found 1 more glitch...
in dat aerodyctal cave , when ur charizard fights it u get a togepi egg right ??
u can fall once again in dat cave and fight aerodyctal and get another togepi egg...... and this would work unlimited times but for dat u must remember NOT TO CATCH AERODYCTAL ....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey guyz ...
i hav found 1 more glitch...
in dat aerodyctal cave , when ur charizard fights it u get a togepi egg right ??
u can fall once again in dat cave and fight aerodyctal and get another togepi egg...... and this would work unlimited times but for dat u must remember NOT TO CATCH AERODYCTAL ....
Plz dont uz diz ugly lang...
Yes. It's a known glitch. It's for people who want to use Togepi.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
i was wondering how do you get to fight ritchie i cant seem to get to fly back to the stadium. Any answeres on how to fly back??

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Are you going to make the game expand into other regions or are you just gonna end it at the indigo league?

Back