• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smurfs Tournament

Jcool

Stellar
Years
Ok guys due request urbers will no longer be used if you sent me a team with an urber in it change it around and send me another message and i am pushin the tournement to start the 12th so that we may hopefully get a few more people to join

Might I suggest updating your post? (If you did already then my bad, I'm clearly blind), and I'll be PM'ing you shortly. Hoping ubers are banned

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years

I'm not participating in this but I just wanted to add in that in competitive play, people usually go by whether a Pokemon is uber or OU, not whether they are legendaries or not, since a lot of legendaries aren't actually overpowered enough to be uber (Cobalion, Tornadus, Celebi, Jirachi etc for example). Just offering my point of view, though! Feel free to disregard it though, etc. :)

OH! Did i say legendaries? God i meant ubers haha sorry xD

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
i will update my post with the uber list asap it should be updated later this afternoon wheni get out of class and have time to sit down and post it up

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Okay, just pointing out that you have the gen 4 list, not the gen 5.

Gen 5 Ubers:
Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-S, Dialga, Excadrill, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Thundurus, Zekrom

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
ok guys i need 3 more people to fill the tournement any takers

ELVISTHEGUY

Smurf, I'm sorry, but to battle next week is very hard for me since I've got many upcoming tests :/

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
hey, i`ve got another question, what`s the type of game implemented in the tourney? singles, doubles, triples, rotative, or anything we want?

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
its a single battle sorry it got deleted when i was editing it

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
we have 9 as of righ now 10 including me but i need 3 more

ELVISTHEGUY

There's something I don't understand, if we pm you our teams wouldn't this give you a big advantage if we battle you?

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I will be pming everyones team to who they battle against you cant change your team after the deadline unless you hve an uber so you will know your oppenetts team be4 yall battle it gives no one an advantage just lets you create a lil game plan

Plus i will be posting my team to my opponett as well

Plus i will be posting my team to my opponett as well

Last edited:

ELVISTHEGUY

Yes, but you know our teams and have the chance to create one stronger than ours 'till the deadline, since all of us pm'd you our teams already.
Anyways, thanks:)

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I have a set team i use so dont worry mine dont change plus i could care less if i loose its all funn for me

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Yes, but you know our teams and have the chance to create one stronger than ours 'till the deadline, since all of us pm'd you our teams already.
Anyways, thanks:)

Well just remember, if he were to do this, he would have to build a team that litterally counters every threat in the metagame. If you're building a team competatively, you should have already done that, so it shouldn't matter too much.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Well just remember, if he were to do this, he would have to build a team that litterally counters every threat in the metagame. If you're building a team competatively, you should have already done that, so it shouldn't matter too much.

Thank you for the clerificasion

ok guys i will be Pm everyone and giveing them your opponett

ok guys i will be Pm everyone and giveing them your opponett

Last edited:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
OK everyone i have the 1st round match ups here if you have questions just ask

ELVISTHEGUY vs TSUKIMARU
PRINCEDREAM17 vs RUSSELL13
SHINYSCIZOR12 vs CARTERCR
WISHCOOKIE vs CLAYBLUE
DEOXYS121 vs SMURF

remember that you may not use uber pokemon. before the battle both of you send your full 6 team to each other so there will be no confuse on if an uber is being used.
if they are not useing the exact 6 pokemon that they sent you then stop the match and give them achance to change there team if they dont you win. after the battle both of you post the results here and then pm me ther results
If you have any questions plz ask

Back