• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please quit eating my food. It doesn't help any to replace it with your food because everything you replace it with is full of meat when you know full well I'm a vegetarian Please, stop.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Give me a chance. I need a chance to shine... even if I'm not battalion commander or XO... or even in staff. It endlessly perplexes me why you picked the worst shmucks to take over the staff officer roles, and let them sham on uniform inspection when they haven't even shaved and don't have the care to. It doesn't make any sense why your giving such a golden oppurtunities to people like the one you picked for S-5 assistant, whom I know is a sociopath in therapy and smokes pot at 15, and is a giant douchebag to his "friends" who try to help him. It puzzles me why you didn't pick cadets like Fussell and I, who have experience and drive, and instead pick dickheads like the S-4 assistant who can't even handle commanding PT practice as a sub without having to stroke his ego over it. Fussell—a stellar, bright and smart cadet who was your unarmed exhibition commander—has quit ROTC because your AI can't handle a modicum of respect for the parents of the students (although I can see why, considering he not only was a drill sergeant but made drill sergeants). And guess what? I'm about to quit too. My first sergeant and XO in Echo decide to play a bunch of head games and throw demerits in my face because I wouldn't succumb to their command, and you got in their way and told them what's what (I thank you). Not a day later First Sergeant turns around like the backstabbing ♥♥♥♥♥ she is and finds the stupidest most menial thing that I wronged her over and goes past you to the Sergeant Major, which cost me a promotion for the second time. I ended up having a violent nervous breakdown over that, and about ripped my uniform to shreds. Why? This program... it disappoints me. You hire a bunch of dumbasses and ass holes to run things and expect good folks like Fussell and I to work to a place we need to shine. Instead of having people who do what's right and give a flying ♥♥♥♥ about your giant battalion and its future, we're quitting.

Hope you're happy,
Rose

Years
Dear anonymous,

I apologize that I wear too many red shirts per week, and I just wanted to apologize if that was your main motive for buying more shirts for me today.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Thinking back, it's ridiculous how involved you were with everything. You were literally there since the very beginning. For some reason, you're honestly the only person I feel comfortable telling the things I told you today. To not be judged, to be pressured into thinking some sort of way. You really have absolutely no idea how much it means to me that you'll listen to me ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about this. And it means even more that you actually help. You stopped me from doing something extremely stupid, and your advice caused an epiphany. You're absolutely right. It's a little risky, but it's something I can swallow. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you with the things I say, I do mean them as a joke, but I can get carried away. I know you say it doesn't bother you, but I have to throw this out in case it's rubbed you off the wrong way at least once.

Thank you so much.

Years
Dear A,

I am very noise sensitive so please stop stomping around in your room. This is an expensive hotel and we appreciate it when people don't behave like apes. Thanks!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know the way I acted around you our freshman year was very immature. Yet, looking back... I'm surprised as to how you handled it. I always made you smile, but is it that you always smile? I always managed a laugh out of you, but do you always laugh? Did my awkwardness just come off as cute to you? Why did you decide to come to the ball with me? Did you just want the experience, or did you want to share something with me? I know that then I seemed to remind you of your autistic brother (which is of little surprise), and knowing that I wish you could see how much I've developed. Last year I had just come back to school for the first time since sixth grade, and never saw a real soul other than my family for two and a half years. My social skills were lacking, as was my posturing and physical appearance. If you found me cute then, what would you think of me now?

I want to know whether you'd be okay with my sexuality. You seem very intelligent at times, but at certain moments you lose yourself in the teenage dream, and I wonder if you'd ever date a bi guy. Would that bother you?

Years
Dear Anonymous!

You know what kinda day was today? It was a good day - sorta... But I got nothing done again :( So frustrating D: I wanted to finish off Hamlet today - for school test - but nope I cannot concentrate... Why can't I concentrate? D:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Oh god, thank you so much for accepting my paper for re-submission. I really don't know how on Earth I sent you a copy without citations the first time around o_o

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anon,

How about you don't make it sound like I don't talk to you and make me out to seem like a bad person? :) Seriously now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

♥♥♥♥ off, like, right now. I don't give a ♥♥♥♥ if you're 23 and 'buff', I will legit pop your balls if you do something stupid. I hate judging, but I don't care right now. ♥♥♥♥. Off.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I think I'm going to do it, it will freak the living ♥♥♥♥ out of me but I will have to do it if I'm ever going to grow as a person. I've been going in this pattern for about 6 years now and I think it's time for me to break free from this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's sad that you don't seem to think well of me and don't want to try to see things through. You think i'm a jerk? Yeah, whatever. If that's the case, I don't care. Why should I worry about what others think of me, anyway?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
I can't wait to use my new internet, and seeing it gets installed. But I'm wondering when will it come, or becoming available, I have been waiting for more than a month.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear anonymous,

What the hell do you think you're doing dropping my laptop like that?! I swear to God if you did that ♥♥♥♥ on purpose I will go over there and ♥♥♥♥ing cut you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Dear Anon,
I know the way I expressed things was a little clunky, I'm used to people giving me something to roll with. I have the worst possible timing and I was seriously contemplating picking my brother up first, would have saved us a lot of pressure.

Dear Anonymous,
This ended up being long, I'll spoiler it to relieve thread congestion.
Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

We've always been able to be comfortably quiet with each other. It's rare, that ability. And it's nice. But it's not often that we talk one-on-one, whether it be serious or just a chat. Mostly it's just that we don't have that kind of time together; others are much more demanding of our attention and commandeering of the conversation. Today we talked for hours. On-and-off, occasionally bringing in others, randomly swapping topics and often running into our comfortable silences, but it was us. We were able to focus on each other today, and that was wonderful. Was today the first time this has really happened? As we've known each other for six years, it seems unbelievable. But we've always been the passive ones, haven't we? We've always let the others take the spotlight, let them be our focal point in our interactions. Even when we had short times of just us, we were either quiet together or quickly drawn back into the whirlwind of our boisterous friends. I'm almost sad that it took this long, but I can't be sad when I'm this content with life.
It's not an obvious thing, but we complement each other. To be so at ease in each others' presence for such a long time, completely out of the blue- that's incredible. I can think of no-one else I interact with as I do with you.
As I reaffirm every time you insist I do, I love you.

Years
Dear Anon,

I would've liked to have known why you couldn't make it. A sudden "sorry we can't make it" with no reason made me sad.

:(

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Dear anonymous,

I forced myself to learn everything you "taught" us on my own. Not only do you hardly explain concisely the given topics, you also failed in imposing clear instructions to us. I can only express happiness that you only have one section to torture even though said section includes me. You have convinced me to pursue becoming an instructor after I have graduated from my degree. It is disappointing to think that future students might end up with unqualified instructors like you.

PS: If I fail this major class, I am confident that it was caused by you, and not by my own inabilities. You should consider yourself lucky. I hardly blame people, you are actually the first.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hate missing out on such great experiences with you and seeing other people getting that with you. I don't mean that in a "grrr you can only hang out with me" way, I mean it in a "I want to be a part of that too" way. I want to be there for these incredible nights and times you have, because I love seeing you light up and enjoy yourself. So to miss out on that and other people get to see that from you (though they probably don't care in the way I do), it just makes me sad and I hate missing out on these opportunities. You always get them with me, and I miss out on so many of yours...that's why I'm always there when I can be, and I'm always thrilled to do so.

As long as I never miss a chance to see you do what you love and make people happy, I'll be just fine, because that's what I love too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back