• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I... I don't see me...

*sits in corner sulking*

Hate that I'm just now thinking of this, but there should have been a "Best New Challenger" category! >:( Oh well. Stick around for the next one and maybe you'll get something! I'm proud of all you guys anyway, regardless of MOTY stuff. The challenge forum makes me happy and I have all you guys to thank for that, so no need for a silly contest to tell you that. :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Just thought I'd mention that if your using this combined with a monotype, that legendary pokemon are forbidden by the monotype challenge rules. So you would either have to keep it as a personal run, or if you want to post updates and be recognized, you'll have to not use kyogre or groudon
The challenge he's referring too doesn't have anything to do with combining anything, it's the second part of his statement he's talking about, the "INSANELY difficult" part.

btw I just realized that blacking out would still be okay in that idea since you would wake up at home, unless you accidentally go into a PC. Even if you don't use it, it still counts as a visit, in which case a blackout will mean you fail since you use the PC to heal.

I'm much more about having fun and having variety/chances for little used Pokemon in my challenges, rather than difficulty. Sometimes I like to play hacks like Blaze Black that are harder games though.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I just wanted to point it out cause both kyogre and Groudon both share types with Swampert. Just trying to avoid a worse case scenario.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Well alright, thanks for the help. So Swampert + Kyogre it is. How to beat Brawly though, I never beat him without a flying type or Combusken... XD (are you judging me for using the most overpowered legendary? :x)

And Sydian, same for me, thank you all!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I'm going crazy with the challenges again. I have so many in mind that I want to do! I definitely want to do another ultimate solo, but this time, I'll be using Altaria.

334.gif

Represent!

Now, when I start this challenge, I want to name this Altaria something that is representative of the Challenge Forum. So, what do you guys think we should name her? I was thinking Challey but that sounds kind of lame to me

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'm going crazy with the challenges again. I have so many in mind that I want to do! I definitely want to do another ultimate solo, but this time, I'll be using Altaria.

334.gif

Represent!

Now, when I start this challenge, I want to name this Altaria something that is representative of the Challenge Forum. So, what do you guys think we should name her? I was thinking Challey but that sounds kind of lame to me

I did a solo with Swablu once and called it Sydian.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

334.gif

Represent!

I see your still procrastinating your signature. Bad. lol

I think Sydian is the only real name that could represent the Challenge forums.

Also, all a ya need to hang out in #swablunest more. I'm getting lonely, k?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I see your still procrastinating your signature. Bad. lol

I think Sydian is the only real name that could represent the Challenge forums.

Also, all a ya need to hang out in #swablunest more. I'm getting lonely, k?
I have procrastination issues, bad ones

That's two votes for Sydian then, I'm not going to start the ultimate for a few days or longer knowing my procrastinating hurr durr so there's plenty of time for others to have a say in the matter.

Yes yes everyone go to #swablunest

11wildy

Me!
Years
Another vote for Sydian here! Btw, I beat Sapphire without use of mart/center! After catching Kyogre I didn't use swampert anymore :p.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So apparently we all need to hurry and finish our Ultimate challenges now. Cause once 6th gen is out, we're gonna have yet another game to add to the requirements. XD

And awesome! We got a place for challenges!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
New games will mean new Favorite Challenge thread! :) I will probably wait a month or two after release and keep the B2W2 one up till then. I'm so ready for the XY prefix btw. Not like it'll be used but it's great when I have to tell the admins to add a new prefix, lmao. ...Oh. I'll be using it for Favorite Challenge. Yay.

guys i need a fennekin avatar reel bad ;(

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
New games will mean new Favorite Challenge thread! :) I will probably wait a month or two after release and keep the B2W2 one up till then. I'm so ready for the XY prefix btw. Not like it'll be used but it's great when I have to tell the admins to add a new prefix, lmao. ...Oh. I'll be using it for Favorite Challenge. Yay.

guys i need a fennekin avatar reel bad ;(
Fennekin is so awesome, it should be a Challenge Mascot with Swablu! :)

I'll probably do an X/Y challenge after I beat it to give the tag some use too. I don't know what yet though...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No, Swablu forever. XD If I remember right, I think InfernoRogue and I came up with that. Something about Challenges being a nest and me being Altaria and then all the challengers being Swablu. And thus that was born! You can't just make something a mascot, haha.

You should do Favorite Challenge, duh! :) ...When it's got its Gen VI version obviously.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
No, Swablu forever. XD If I remember right, I think InfernoRogue and I came up with that. Something about Challenges being a nest and me being Altaria and then all the challengers being Swablu. And thus that was born! You can't just make something a mascot, haha.

You should do Favorite Challenge, duh! :) ...When it's got its Gen VI version obviously.
Oh I definitely will, but I meant I would run a challenge with the tag also.

And there's no reason they could not coexist. :D
Though I do understand why we wouldn't add another.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well, I still have no clue if the game will be possible to play on emulators, not like there are any 3DS emus out there. :/ Still it looks really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back