• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm back peeps. So how was the day for ya?

Welcome back :D

I found out my mom is gonna pay half of a laptop for me when we get our tax refunds back in. So whatever I make, she'll match. So, I'm picking out a laptop for when the day comes around, and this one looks really nice so far.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Nathan.
My day has been pretty decent. I've been trying to tackle the mess that is my bedroom. Found some money as well as drawings done with blood. :?

Good luck finding a good one, TF. [:
My laptop was a gift.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm good too.
My laptop can still do a few years. I don't see the point in changing it if it doesn't have any major problems.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I had my laptop since 2009, it only needed fixing only once so it's not bad. I first used the laptop and my dad used the desktop, but now, I;m using the desktop :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I've never had my laptop, but I've had my desktop since around the summer of '09. I love it, and I don't know what I would do without it as most of my life is stored on this here computer. *sweatdrop*

This past July, and on Canada Day weekend no less, it broke down, and I had it in the shop for about a week. Thankfully it runs fine again, but for awhile I was cut off from my emails, online friends, and even my banking information. It's crazy how much we rely on the internet, and we don't really notice much until it's gone. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have yet to get a laptop and I feel like one of the few people who don't have a computer of their own. I have to share one with my two brothers and my dad.

I really want to get a laptop soon, cause I'm tired of having to share a computer with my family since I don't have much control over what I can download.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I had a laptop for 2 years, then the motherboard blew. Since then I've been using a Desktop.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm going to be really glad when I get one. No more mom hanging over my shoulder and watching every thing I do.

Sir Codin

I'm back peeps. So how was the day for ya?
It was filled with nothing but Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fallout 2, and loads and loads of heavy metal.

Oh, and maybe there'll be some pizza, it depends on my mood.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
No laptop, but I've been using my current desktop since dec 2010. Upgraded it last month so it should last another 2 years.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I generally use the same computer as the rest of the family. From time to time, though, I use my laptop, instead. The fan that I keep under it died, so I can't use the laptop much. T:

Replaying Ruby version. My team sucks haha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I was pretty addicted to Fire Emblem Awakening when I got it, despite the fact that I was ragequitting almost every other day with it. The most recent paralogue chapter I'm trying to get through never seems to go well, and I've restarted it several times now.

What I need to do is put it on hold so I can work on school stuff. I have two twelve-page essays due on the same day, and that day is coming closer and closer....

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh god, Cyprus is about to burn to the ground thanks to some Inane decisions by the IMF. Huge wake up call is due for Europe come Tuesday, I can just see it. For the uninformed, people with <100k in the banks are gonna have 7% of their deposits seized by the banks to bail out the country, and anyone >100k is gonna have 10%. Best part? Most of the companies and politicians have already withdrawn their funds. Tuesday's gonna be hell for us too, we have the same holiday as Cyprus. What I mean is, this is gonna spread some fear over Europe, and if this isn't handled quickly it can get out of hand.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm not followed up on American politicians as of late, can yah give me a clue as to what their position might be? Other then that, reading up on the matter thing seem much worse. They can't say if this is gonna be a one time thing, or if this is just one of many seizes in these failed economies. Man the implications of doing something like this in Spain or Italy would be dire, bank runs will be happening on the daily.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I'm intrested in Republican reactions in general. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority will be in love with this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back