• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Completed

Years

What was the last game you beat?

We play many games, some short, some long, but what was the last game you beat?
Did you just complete the story? Did you unlock some of the acchivements before getting bored? Or did you go the whole way and complete the game 100%?

Here you can tell others what games you completed, how much you completed the game by, fully or not and just talk about anything interesting that happened when playing the game.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
That would be Journey on the PS3.

Easily the most interesting gaming experience I've ever had. It was only a short game (2.5 hours) so I did it all in one sitting.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
That would be Journey on the PS3.

Easily the most interesting gaming experience I've ever had. It was only a short game (2.5 hours) so I did it all in one sitting.
A 2 and a half hour game? That's ridiculously short. You would have pressed "New Game" and then it would be done. :S

Last game I finished was Gears of War 3, a couple of months ago. I have a habit of wanting new games before I finish a previous one so I have about 20 that need finishing, including Mass Effect 3 which just consumes too much time ughhh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
A 2 and a half hour game? That's ridiculously short. .

Yeah it is but it's enough time to achieve what it set out to. I've seen people use the term "interactive art" to describe it, sounds grand I know but I'd probably agree with them. Visuals, music and concept make easily make it something I'd recommend.

An extract of it's soundtrack.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Last game I finished is awhile ago... Persona 4 on PS2 (other games I played have no 'end' like Torchlight 2 so doesn't really count...). Ordered P3P just now so I can't wait to start that one!

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I don't even remember the last game I beat. I have been playing Crystal (Pokemon Crystal obviously), Oblivion, and Skyward Sword off and on...

...and I haven't beaten any of them. I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Last game I completed would be Borderlands 2. (Restarded again though so fun xD)

Last game I 100% completed would be Bad company 2. Game took me 3 years to Platinum but the feeling when that popped up was totally worth it.

Next game to complete... Pokemon Black/White 2 on Friday. All in 1 sitting.

Years
I guess that technically it would be Sonic 2, since I played through the whole thing and beat it about a week ago (although, it only takes me an hour and I've done it dozens of times in the past).

The most recent game that I beat for the first time, though, was Pokemon White. I guess there is always something more to do in the Pokemon games, but after completing the entire storyline, I'd say I've beaten it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
In terms of storyline, my most recent game is Resident Evil 6. I finished all campaigns on Professional and now i'm just getting trophies and playing mercenaries.

I can't remember my most recent 100% completion, so i'll just leave that out for now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Last games I finished recently were Tales Of Vesperia, Dragon Age 2, and Dragon Age Origins in that order. Thought it would take forever to get to Duke on Vesperia but alas I found him after a 3 hour manhunt through Tarqaron and a 2 to 4 hour fight with his second form which was considerably tough to say the least. Dragon Age 2 felt like The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air in midieval times tbh but I had fun sticking it to the templars and their nutjob leader Meredith at the end. With Origins it was mostly straight forward Darkspawn squashing until I got to Urthemiel and his ocean of followers, everyone on my team but my character Magus ended up dying to the Darkspawn horde that protected the Archdemon by the 2nd hour or so, thankfully by the time the Archdemon was almost dead I had a tiny enough sliver of health left to use a Fireball spell with my Blood Magic active leaving me with barely any health left at all but the blast ended up killing the demonic dragon and saving Ferelden from the Blight before it even truly began lol.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
I know the reviews are bad, but RE6. Leon's campaign is the best out of the 3. I'm still trying to finish it so I can get Ada's campaign.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Didn't "complete" it (that word is reserved for 100% runs) but I did play through all of Ib last night. It's a neat (free!) little RPG Maker game that's great for this time of year. I saw a friend do a bit of an LP of it and I had to stop watching after the first episode because I already knew I had to play it and didn't want to be spoilt. Took a few weeks before I had time to sit down and play any games but I did last night.

It's a bit of an atmospheric, creepy adventure game. It's not long at all so it doesn't take a huge commitment but it's charming and there are a lot of different endings. I was pretty creeped out at first because I'm a wuss but it got really enjoyable by the end as I got less tense. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for something short to set the mood for Hallowe'en!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Persona 4 and Metal Gear Solid 2.

Great games, though the latter REALLY screwed up the story at the end. Shame, because it started out pretty good. The former is probably the best JRPG I ever played. Actually, probably one of the best games I ever played.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
If we're talking beat as in 100% then I have to say New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I beat all the levels, found all secret exits, collected all the star coins, activated all the cannons, and completely obliterated World 9. The only way you can have 5 stars on your game file is having completed what I just said.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Red Dead Redemption on PS3.

It's been that long since I've actually had the time to finish a game, excluding Pokemon ;o;

I play a lot of games that have endless stories though, like Harvest Moon and The Sims.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
The Last Story (Wii) about a month ago. It was too short for an RPG, around 20 hours, but I found it pretty decent. Combat was fun for being action oriented, and they added some nice stealth elements too. Characters and story on the other hand were pretty flat. OST was on the good side though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
^

Same here. Just finished first main game playthrough of W2.

CoMM

Comitted Facenose
Years
Borderlands 2. For like the 7th time on my Level 50 Mechromancer now doing the new DLC pack with my Level 50 Commando.

Back