• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans [M] (IC)

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
N.Gin- Comparisons

"Bah!!!! Why can't you be like that Marcus fellow? He wouldv'e made for a semi-almost-sort-of-barely competent spartan warrior!" Once again the Escavalier was on a rant comparing today to yesteryear. At least he always meant well. However, N.Gin didn't care for the dark, broody teen. After dodging an Iron Head and retaliating with a left cross, he gave his opinion. "Bah!" He started, mimicking his Link, then dishing out a right hook. "Marcus wouldn't understand accepting help from others if it bit him in the ass! His lone wolf mentality will get him and whomever he is with killed!"

After some dodging and weaving, N.Gin was curious. "Why even bring him up?" The former general smirked. "I just think he could best you in single combat, in fact, he could pierce your armor." N.Gin stopped in his tracks, inadvertedly tanking a Megahorn to the faceplate, not even causing a dent. "You're kidding right? No demigod by themselves could take me on in this armor! Even with my lack of pure stamina, TitanBuster has the defenses to take anything his weapons could dish out!" This made N.Gin redouble his efforts to hurt his general. Hooks, crosses, uppercuts, jabs, even a roundhouse kick thrown in, Phanlanx was taking an all out assault.

The blacksmith and tinkerer extrodinair decided to taunt his mentor. "I bet that Golurk Brutus could kick your steel behind." It worked oh so well. "Bah!!! No way some....some..... wannabe ghost Automaton straight out of an Athens workshop could defeat a Spartan! My spears will go right up his ghost exhaust port......thingy!!!" Block, knee, elbow, backhand, caught a spear, body slam. The match was won by N.Gin.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Aphrodi Narcys

After having gotten his food, he set some aside for Aphrodite, his mother, and left the pavilion with his food and Ina. Aphrodi suggested that they eat on a bench outside, but Ina was insistent on eating elsewhere. Aphrodi let out a heavy sigh and did as she said, after all, she was probably the most person he'd ever met, and she was too darn cute to be turned down. The two wandered for quite a few minutes, and Aphrodi was getting tired of her vague suggestions, mainly because he could tell that she didn't even know where she was going. Then, she started to cringe. Aphrodi looked to meet where her eyes were looking, and he saw another camper, Eren, he believed his name was, who was getting his...Naginata? That's what Aphrodi thought it was, anyway. He didn't know too much about Japanese culture, but he'd seen weapons similar to those in his devoted playthroughs of Warriors Orochi, and it looked rather similar.

Then, in a high pitched squeaky voice, Ina pointed to Eren and shouted, "Hey, bad man! Put away that weapon right now!" Ina wasn't too learned when it came to weaponry, and the dual-bladed polearm that the demigod'd pulled from the side of his cabin was rather menacing, at least to Ina it was. Aphrodi was quick to cover her mouth; he wasn't quite so anticipant to fight anyone, and that blade could probably cut through him like sliced bread. Granted, Vrondi, his sword, was strong, but he wasn't too sure how strong Eren was.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Eren & Pallas

"Ritter, I need you and Zane for a training session today. I'm planning on a new strategy for Capture the Flag depending on what cabins we're against." Everyone from the Athena cabin was either finishing up their breakfast or loitering thanks to the free day. "Grab your weapons and I'll see you at the grounds." Of course, the hulking Zane already had his weapon. They were boxing gloves covered in steel, hanging around his neck. Eren, however, left his outside their cabin. No one bothered to try stealing it after just a couple months. At first it was just a prank on the new guy (especially one that started late), then some campers just started to hate him. Every time it was stolen, he'd have gotten it back well before any training started, even if... no, /especially/ if it was guarded. He definitely made a name for himself, to say the least.

"I'm goin' ahead, Eren," Zane said, fishing up and chomping down the last of his steak. "Get your glaive and let's see what Dom has up her sleeve today." After Eren finished his breakfast, he went to retrieve the weapon off the side of the Athena cabin. Then came an oddly squeaking voice from nearby; behind him.

"Hey, bad man! Put that weapon away right now!" It was a little girl, not even ten, accompanied by a... girl? No, it was a boy wearing a robe or something, a rapier at his side. His name? Whatever, Eren didn't bother learning too many names. The companion was covering the child's mouth, like he didn't want her to say something stupid. Eren spun the glaive across his body and between his hands, almost intimidatingly to make it seem like he could've cut the girl's mouth off if he needed to (even if he wouldn't have), before carrying both ends over his shoulders and resting his arms along the pole.

"It's mine, kid," he replied as he walked up by Aphrodi and his half-pint aunt, Pallas following along. When he hit Aphrodi's side, you could swear the edge of the polearm's blade was just barely scraping along one of those thin blonde strands of Aphrodi's hair. Just a head or so shorter than Eren, apparently. He asked his own question much more casually than he answered Ina's. "Lookin' for something, pretty boy?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Aphrodi Narcys

Ina hid behind Aphrodi's leg. She needed to learn to pick a side, she was scary when she wanted to be, dependent when she couldn't be. But she was cute that way. Aphrodi looked at her behind his leg, and then he looked at the boy with the rather menacing weapon. "Don't you have something better to do than scare little girls?" He said sarcastically with a smirk. He felt something hit his back, Ina clearly took offense to that. Aphrodi wasn't the offensive type without being coerced, similarly to his mother, and this guy was clearly the relaxed type. "Seriously, though, don't call me pretty boy. It doesn't apply to me..." He turned away and said, "Not anymore, at least."

"Isn't that because papa Zeus took your manhood away?" Again, no one talks like that.

"That's right, now I'm 100% Aphrodi!" He said, puffing is chest out and smiling. He wasn't actually boasting to Eren, in fact, he'd almost forgotten that Eren was there, but he had to act that much more like a proud father/brother when around Ina. Granted, he was a very self-confident person regardless and didn't wear anything but a toga, so he really wasn't worried about what others thought about him and his feminine wiles; after all, he wasn't bound by the chains that of "gender". He turned back to Eren and said, "Er...right, I never did answer your question. My sister and I were just about to go eat, but if you're going to train...mind if I join you? I don't think I've seen quite such a unique weapon in all of my time here at the camp." That was probably a lie, but he was interested in seeing the weapon in action.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Kiara Wilson
419.gif

Kiara smiled back at Gordon, at least he was nice enough to respond to her greeting, unlike Marcus who had just waved at her. Though he was busy training with his link. But still she had not made a friend in the Hades Cabin. With Marcus she was familiar with him, but he wasn't a friend yet. After a few minutes she stopped slashing at the dummy and wiped sweat off her forehead.

"How much more training are you gonna do Kiara?" Alisha asked handing her a flask of water.

"not sure" Kiara said taking a drink from the flask. "I've still got to see Aetolos, but we have plenty of time" she said handing the flask back to the Floatzel and smiling. "let's see how good I am at dodging, and using my powers" she said putting riptide away. "ready Alisha?"

"Ready Kiara" Alisha replied "weak at first then gradually get stronger?"

Kiara nodded. "yupp, like always" she said as Alisha started to send weak Water Guns at her. Kiara smiled to herself and rolled to the side dodging some of the water guns, reflecting some away as the attack gradually got stronger, some would hit getting her hair and clothes wet, but she kept going.

TornZero

Years

Eren & Pallas

"If I wanted to scare her, I would have done worse, like giving her a cut on the cheek. Not too easy to even scare a kid here without giving out physical injuries; everyone's a damned demigod."

Then Aphrodi and Ina got into a short conversation about his sex. So... "he" was genderless, apparently after Zeus stripped him of his sexual features. Rather fitting for a child of Aphrodite, to some degree. He didn't even know who this guy was, but from the looks and talks, it was obvious enough. Should he call Aphrodi an it? No, the dude probably still went by "he" anyways. Wait, is he supposed to be some kind of Barbie doll now? No, Barbie has the exaggerated boobs. Maybe one of those little troll dolls, but Eren actually didn't wanna offend Aphrodi by comparing him to that; he was too pretty to be a troll.

"My sister and I were just about to go eat, but if you're going to train...mind if I join you? I don't think I've seen quite such a unique weapon in all of my time here at the camp." Was that supposed to be a compliment? Of course, it was rare for a Greek anything to be wielding a spear, any variation of such must've been even more foreign. Though, Aphrodi, like many others, was probably aware of the dangers that came from just being around Eren, so the intrigue--and asking to watch him train of all things--earned the boy-girl-thing some respect. When he started walking towards the grounds that Capture the Flag normally took place again, he nodded (more so motioned with one end of his weapon) for Aphrodi and his little companion to tag along, explaining his weapon and its design for a moment before he went back to a silence. Pallas even thought it was odd, as Eren rarely talked much about himself or his belongings, and he almost never took over a minute explaining something.

"It's a glaive; European." At one point, he expected Aphrodi or Ina to ask what its name was, since everyone else has a name for their weapons. "I don't call it anything. It's just a glaive." The shaft itself was a good six feet long, holding two inches on Ritter alone, with another foot and a half for each of the blades. One blade, on Eren's right, had a hook on the back, which he said was used to get riders off their horses. "I use it to get people off the ground." Keeping his target in the air normally took away any form of dodging his attacks, and gave them few counter-attacks to perform. They were constantly vulnerable to the other end being spun around front. He'd been using this strategy for a while, but Dom was the one who explained it to him.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Noa Liula
332.gif

So then what had Tia wanted? Noa had a pretty good idea since this wasn't the first time her Pokemon companion had dragged her along to the training area without the slightest warning. This little outburst made Tia seem a lot more excitable than she really was. Not only did the Cacturne prefer nighttime over morning, but she slept a whole ton. Sparring was the only thing that got her genuinely interested. Well, there was actually bound to be a lot of things that piqued Tia's interest, but they were generally the same types of things that Noa liked.

This time was all about sparring, and Noa had only moments to figure that out before Tia started firing off thorns. It was a small, light wave of them, meant to catch the demigod off guard, and it did. Fortunately, Noa had both a prior knowledge of how to doge and the incentive of knowing how much the thorns stung to her advantage, and she started dodging as soon as her brain could register the situation.

"Hey!" Noa called, "You want to give me a minute first?"

Apparently Tia took Noa's requests pretty seriously, because at that moment she stopped with the thorns and started hovering around her partner, waiting. Rolling her eyes, Noa responded, "Aren't children of Demeter supposed to be sweet and innocent anyways? Always getting stolen away, yeah?"

By always Noa meant one very specific case of a much more important daughter of Demeter. She was surprised the lightning - or maybe it would be trees or something in this case - didn't strike her down right then and there. Noa had nothing against that particular daughter, but she did wonder why Demeter even bothered to have so many kids if there would always be one favorite of them all. Surely every demigod felt that way about there parent every once in a while.

Noa shrugged, "Okay. No. If that were right then our cabin would be full of daises and sunshine and the population would be very very small." Winter already made enough of Demeter's kids flimsy and weak. Imagine if they were predisposed to be that way.

Well, that was enough blather. "Alright, Tia. Let's see how good I am at running away." And out came the thorns.

doge

???
Years
Brown Matthews

Although today was one of the rare free days, he still had duties to perform, well more like a duty. Camp Half-blood, although hidden by the mist, was not completely blind from mortal eyes. It appeared in the form of a strawberry field, in fact among the human world, Camp Half-blood was known as Delphi Strawberry Service. The camp was also quite costly to maintain, and with limited ways to fund the demigod safe haven, strawberries were the way to go apparently. Yep, that's right, Camp Half-blood, the home of powerful demigods(compared to humans at the least) had to rely on strawberries to keep up with its expenses.

So there Brown was holding an empty bucket, wandering the vast Strawberry Fields, albeit it was rather strawberry-less at the moment. On a routine day, this section of camp was often filled with various demigods, picking strawberries, or in the case of children of Demeter or Dionysus, raising them from the soil. His bare feet imprinted the soil as he wandered the bare fields, speeding up nature's course of action. As the plants grew to maturity, Brown picked their goods, stopping every so often to swap for a new bucket.

Indeed, it seemed like quite the boring task, but with limited options, this was his activity of choice. Plus, doing what would be considered grunt work in the mortal world kept him humble. But still, he frowned, knowing all too well he could've been out there doing something else, something much more exciting and refreshing than agriculture. Training was always a viable option, but Brown preferred the company the of his link when doing so. And since night replaced day when it came to Demetrius, honing his combative skills were usually reserved for the moon to witness.

Looking back at his work, the teen shook his head. A dozen buckets of strawberries, possibly even more, he wasn't going to bother counting. His work here was done, at least for the day. Brown glanced down, the appearance of his feet catching him. They were literally, disgusting, his toenails were at least the color of his skin. If he was of lighter tone, the amount of dirt on his feet would've made them his actual skin tone! He kicked them up in the air several times, attempting to rid the soil.

"I really should get my shoes..."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Aphrodi Narcys

"I see, you're the creative combo type," Aphrodi said in response. "Though I guess it's not really much of a combo, multiple direct hits with glaive would mean certain death for most humans and demigods." Ina tugged at Aphrodi's toga, as if she were a three year old hiding behind her father.

"Big bro, I don't think I've ever seen your real weapon, before." She then pointed to the rapier protruding from his side. "Unless that sorry piece of metal right there is really what you use to fight people." His right eyebrow twitched at the statement, and then he clenched his fist, but he'd never hit her. Aphrodi was irritated by this, somehow Ina always knew exactly what to say to piss him off the most. She was actually very rambunctious and quite the firecracker when it came to being aggressive, which is why Aphrodi was so shocked at her fear of Eren. Unless...unless she was faking. That, or something else he wasn't prepared for, she liked him. He wasn't sure which one, but one of them was definitely the case, and he was hoping it was the former; after all, she was his little angel. Then again, that would explain all of the random and uncalled for exposition.

"As far as you care to know, this piss-poor weapon is my real weapon," He said, crossing his arms. "Well, that and my dashing good looks," he said, jokingly. "Well, that's not entirely true. I guess it'd be my mind...or my heart? I dunno, they really need to explain how these powers work..." He looked back to Eren and said, "Oh, and as far as identity is concerned, I'm a guy. Grandpa Zeus-" He stopped himself, noticing that he was starting to talk like Ina. "Zeus said that I should retain at least my title, it makes it easier for me to be identified."

Then he felt something very unpleasant in the back of his. It was hard to describe, the feeling, but Ina almost certainly hit it with something. "Afro! You're not ditching me! I am NOT eating alone!"

Aphrodi didn't even look behind him, he just stood there with an irritated look on his face. "W-well, it looks like I have to go. It's been nice meeting you, though," he said. He took his and Ina's breakfast, waved to Eren and his link, and with Ina standing close and clamped onto him, he departed.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
After Gordon finished his training, he set off for the Capture the Flag field. He knew that Mr. D was going to get a game in soon. It had been a good while since then, and he was getting a little rusty. He walked into the forest and scouted the area. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be there, but he didn't care. He had to find the perfect place to hide during the match to pick people off as they ran by. He was quite fond of the sniper tactic, and he was stoked to try out the new thing he had been working on. It would in quite handy in missions anyways.

Gordon found his spot right where the other team would take their position. He learned every team's strategy so that he could use it to the Apollo cabin's advantage. Sadly it would only be him on the Apollo team, the team that got Apollo would be in major trouble. Thankfully he was the senior member of the group though. The only eighteen year old had died during a gods-awful accident involving a chainsaw and a Minotaur. The poor guy never had a chance...Anyways, he started to test angles with his bow and the safety arrows that were used for CTF and training. He fired arrow after arrow until he was satisfied with the results. Gordon flashed his winning smile. "I'm ready to rumble."

TornZero

Years

Eren & Pallas

It wasn't long before Ina had dragged Aphrodi off to eat. Eren was starting to enjoy the smart mouth those two had between 'em, too.

"See ya." At least they helped him kill time while he reached the grounds used during Capture the Flag. When he was looking for Dominique and Zane (really, who could miss big, hulking Zane? Six feet, ten inches; strong-armed, 194-pound fifteen year old from Texas with a black buzz-cut like he was going into the military), Eren passed behind some OTHER hulking kid from the Apollo cabin. He was kind of hoping that Dom could convince the guy to play victim for their training, but that was unlikely. Apollo's kids never liked being the target, and don't like being left out. Zane would beat his comparatively scrawny behind for trying to grab the spotlight. Back to the topic at hand, it thankfully didn't take too long to spot his cabinmates. Well, Dominique at least. Zane was surprisingly nowhere to be found, even though his Beartic was standing next to the cabin leader.

"You ready, Ritter?" she asked.

"Do I need to answer?"

"Good. Begin." There was a short creaking sound, and an odd silence.

Don't look up,
Pallas warned him. Just move. He did, avoiding a cartoon-like smash on the ground by Zane, but there was quite a tremor from his steel gloves hitting gravel. Coulda sworn Dom's Weavile was launched a foot into the air.

"You two are going to be defending Jim while he takes the flag. Zane'll take the rocks, you get the trees until there's none left. Until that happens, your Pokémon will be defending Jimmy personally." This gave Eren the assumption that everyone else will be holding their own at Athena's flag. Well, putting the strongest--well, only defenders on an offensive position was definitely new. Worth a shot to throw everyone else off-guard.

"Now," Dom continued, "we have about fifteen minutes before Kiara starts sucking up by helping anyone with training... again." Did anyone mention Dom isn't exactly fond of the Wilson girl? It wasn't that Kiara somehow managed to help everyone with... well, pretty much anything; it was that her own efforts were shafted because of it. So, the trio spent that time working on what Dom thought was every plausible maneuver to surprise the other cabins, many of which seemed the total opposite of the roles Eren and Zane normally took.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Kiara Wilson
419.gif

Kiara smiled panting slightly as she finally stopped dodging, sending back, and getting hit by the Hydro Pumps Alisha was now sending her way. "Alright Ali, that's good for right now" she said and with a wave of her hand the water was drawn off her hair and clothes leaving her standing completely dry. "How's I do?"

"You did great Ki, but why stop now?" Alisha asked sitting down in a spot on the shade.

Kiara smiled "I'm gonna hold a short training session for anyone who wants it, then we're gonna visit Aetolos, by that point it will probably be around lunchtime, and I heard Mr. D mention a capture the flag game after Lunch today" Kiara said as she heard footsteps and turned around to see her brother Matt, the newest member in her cabin and she smiled warmly. "Hey Matt, here for a bit of training?"

The boy nodded his black hair curly on the top of his head blowing slightly in the wind as he stared at her with ocean blue eyes. "yeah, since me and Felix haven't been here to long yet, we wanted to get a bit of training done" he replied.

Kiara nodded pulling out two training swords from the sword racks, she held one in her hand, though she did end up putting the scabbard with Riptide in it around her waist. The other training sword she handed to Matt. "Alright Matt, we'll wait for anyone else to show up, but how are you liking Camp Half-Blood so far?" she asked.

Matt smiled sitting on the ground. "This place is great, I really love it"

Kiara smiled back sitting next to him. "That's great Matt, are you planning on returning home at the end of the summer?"

The boy nodded, "yeah, I'll see how this school year goes, though if it's bad I might stay next year, are you?"

Kiara shook her head showing him her necklace with the camp beads on it, there were nine of them. "see Matt, I've been here for nine years, I was brought her because of danger when I was nine, and I've just never returned home, though I have written letters to my mother, stepfather, and step-siblings" she added looking up at the clouds after Matt nodded and the two sat in silence waiting.

doge

???
Years
Brown Matthews

Today was going by slow, at least in Brown's eyes. The fact that it was a free day did not help either. Being left to his own devices was a blessing for sure, but the problem was really deciding what to do. With so many available options, everything sort of just seemed to dwindle in the interest area. In his case, a free day usually meant a sleep-in day, but already being well awake, there was no chance of him slipping back into bed. He opened the door to his cabin, walking in. Having just worked the strawberry fields, dirty footprints followed his every step, defiling the cabin floor. He spotted his old, beat up sneakers that were tossed about carelessly by his bed. Next to them, hanging by the drawer was his crossbow, attached to a leather strap.

"Screw it.. there's nothing else to do." He looked over at his link, who was still in slumber. He rarely trained without him, but boredom called for desperate measures.

In quick movement he threw the crossbow over his shoulders, leaving it equipped to his back, and slipped into his shoes. He tied the laces in such a fashion that it felt like his blood circulation would soon be cut off. Walking out, he realized the dirt he had brought into the cabin, hopefully inspections had already happened today.

Brown automatically set off for the training area, hoping to pass the time on some moving target dummies. He walked at a slow, relaxed pace. There wasn't much to see on the path, a few demigods going on about their own business as usual. Nothing really stood out today, at least not yet.

In the distance, two figures came into view, no wait, make it three. It was Kiara, the demigod that held the most seniority at Camp Half-blood, and her link, a Floatzel. Who was the other one? It, from what he could make out, was a boy, a new kid, at least new to Brown. He had never seen him before, but he had a sort of Poseidon feel to him. It definitely made sense that he would be a son of Poseidon, he was hanging out with Kiara and all. Brown reached down, picking up a tiny pebble. He tossed it up a few times in his hand as he walked over. Suddenly, he decided to toss the pebble over to the group, as a sort of hello gesture. Now who the hell throws a pebble at people to say hello? Certainly not normal people!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Kiara Wilson
419.gif

Kiara looked up at the clouds for a few minutes, just sitting in silence and trying to figure out shapes for the clouds. So far, no luck. But that didn't bother her at all. She was still waiting to see if anyone else was going to show up, while some people may see her as suck up, but that's not why she did this, she was the one who had the most years here at camp half-blood, that meant the most experience, plus this summer they had gotten several new campers, one in her cabin and a few who she hadn't learned what cabin they were in yet.

Suddenly though a pebble hit the ground near Matt startling the boy so much he jumped slightly and Kiara shook her head. "It's okay Matt, it's just Brown" she said before looking over at the boy from Dionysus cabin.

"Hey Brown, next time try greeting people like a normal person" she called out in a joking tone a playful smirk on her face. "this is Matt by the way, my newest brother" she said gesturing to the boy beside her who waved shyly as his link Felix a blue Shellos came up and joined them.

doge

???
Years
Brown Matthews

Brown was grinning like an idiot. He was trying his hardest not to outright laugh as small bursts of chuckles escaped his mouth. The way the kid jumped out all startled and all, oh man, that killed Brown. He always got a kick out of messing around with camp newbies. Of course, it wasn't necessarily the friendliest thing to do, but it was all in harmless fun. For the most part.

Once his laughter had subsided, Brown approached the duo. His eyes glanced at the boy with a confused expression. A demigod so easily startled by a mere pebble? Brown hoped the kid was daydreaming or something. He decided he wouldn't give him too much grief about it. Just kidding, but he wasn't going to milk the embarrassment for more than it was worth, which wasn't much.

"Kiara, you know me by now. Besides, I was just testing how alert you guys were. You obviously passed the test. Your friend though, not so hot." The alertness bull was all a lie, he just felt like chucking a damn rock. He grinned, to hint that his previous statement was merely a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Suddenly, a blue Shellos made it's way to the group. Brown assumed it belong to Matt. He bent down to scratch it's chin, or where the chin would be on a something that had one. The Shellos didn't take too kindly to it and almost bit his finger. Frowning in slight disappointment, Brown sat himself down on the ground. He looked up at Matt and extended out a hand and smiled lightly.

"What's up man. Sorry 'bout that back there, but you'll get used to it soon enough."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Kiara Wilson
419.gif

Kiara smiled and shook her head "I'm sure you were doing just that" she chuckled her tone full of sarcasm. "Though I'm used to the way you act Brown. Matt... you'll get used to him, he's one of Mr. D's kids, so he drinks a lot, though he's immune to the affects, I however...am not" she said shaking her head as she remembered the first and last time she had ever had wine. She'd never forget how crazy she acted, bouncing all over the place before passing out in the middle of camp, she was also sure that those who were witness to it would never let her forget either.

Matt nodded and shook Brown's hand. "it's nice to meet you Brown, and I'm sure I'll get used to you like Kiara said" he smiled slightly looking at his link "Felix doesn't take real quickly to new People, but he'll get used to you soon enough as well"

Kiara snickered and looked at Matt. "Felix isn't even used to me yet Lil brother, and he sees me every day"

"yeah, you are right Kiara" Matt said "so when are we gonna start?" he asked.

"lets give it a few minutes, to see if anyone else turns up" Kiara said and she smiled looking back at Brown. "so, what are you up to Brown?"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
After Gordon was satisfied with his training, he decided to take a swim. It usually calmed him. The son of Apollo made his way through Camp Half-Blood. Benjamin joined him half way through. "Hey bro. I hope you're feeling better. It makes me sad when you're sad." It was true. The satyr was Gordon's protector, though he wasn't much use in combat. The only weapon he was moderatley sufficient with was his slingshot that he had a kid from the Hephestus cabin make. It was stainless bronze and had a converter that converted any metal he had with him into Celestial Bronze.

"I've been holdin up. I'm thinking a nice swim would take her off my mind, you know?" He recieved a nod Benji. "So yeah." He was still hurt that she had left him...She was his entire life, but he wouldn't let that get in the way of his missions. Life would go on as usual. "I'm probably just soak in my father's rays, if you know what I mean." Benji nodded and followed him until they reached the lake shore. Gordon threw off his shirt to reveal his washboard abs and layed out a towel he found nearby. He plopped down on it and put his hands behind his back. Benji sat down next to him and began to beepbox on his pan-flute, a talent that Gordon had taught him. "Ah yeah, music time!" Nothing could keep Gordon from music! He looked around for any instrument available and spied his acoustic on the dock. He ran over and picked up, then ran back being careful not to drop it. He began to pluck individual strings while constantly moving his hand up and down the neck in tune with Benjamin's beepboxing.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Josh turned over, yawning. He had slept well. As he got up, he looked around the empty structure that he called home. There was only one other inhabitant, a Roman named Jason, and he was off on some crazy ass quest to do something in Greece. He gave Ralax a slight shock, which made him stir, and get up. He stretched and stepped of the bed that he had adopted.

"C'mon, it's time for breakfast. Get up." Josh told the Luxray, seeing that he was begining to drift off again.

Im up, I just wish to rest a bit more... Ralax's last word were engulfed in a yawn.

"Get up." This time, Josh didn't go as easy on the electricity. As Josh zapped Ralax, the Luxray's eyes snapped open, and he pounced on Josh, knocking him to the floor. They stayed in the same position for a few moments, then they both began laughing hard. It was a few minutes before either could get up.

"Well, that was fun." Josh said to Ralax, who nodded, still in the grip of the giggles. "Shall we be off? I feel quite hungry."

Yes... Oh the look on your face! It was hilarious! Ralax showed him a mental image of his face, contorted with fear. They both started laughing once again.

They soon stepped outside, and beheld the rest of the camp. They walked in the direction of the dining hall, and sat at one of the empty tables. Soon enough, a satyr walked up, looking exited.

"Hey! My best buddies! How are you all doing?" The boisterous satyr almost yelled.

"Good morning Sylvester. I doo belive that we are okay. Could you go get us an egg casserole and a breakfast burrito?" Josh asked, handing him a coin to pay for his service. Buy what you want with that."

"Thanks my brother! Your breakfast shall arrive shortly!" Sylvester shouted, bounding torwards the kitchen. Ralax bared his fangs at his back.

"What was that for? You know he's a good guy." Josh asked Ralax.

He is especially annoying today. Ralax said, easing Josh immensely.

Soon, Sylvester was back, carrying two plates. He placed it onto the table, and patted Ralax on the head. At this, Ralax growled, which caused the Satyr to back off.

I am going to rip his throat out the next time he tries something like that. I'd like to see his face then... Ralax showed him an imaginary image of his face, twisted in a comical way. They both once again started laughing, if not a bit harder than before.

After breakfast, Josh brought the intentional leftovers to Zeus' tray, and put the food in, thinking a quick Hey dad, hope your doing well before walking away. Going to the training grounds, he stopped at his cabin to pick up his sword, which he never fought without. It had gotten him out of quite a few scrapes before, he wasn't about to leave it behind.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Aphrodi Narcys

The two sat down on a bench not far away from the cabins. Ina was quiet, which took Aphrodi a little while to notice.

"Onii-san, I have a-" Ina started, but Aphrodi, in shock, gave her a piercing glare, put his food to the side, and grasped her shoulders. She looked a little frightened, but she seemed to be more puzzled than frightened by his intrusion, he usually didn't act like this.

"What did you just say!?" Aphrodi said in a loud, roaring voice, staring deeply into her pure light blue eyes. Ina finished chewing her food and swallowed.

"Afro, you're acting weird," She said with wide eyes and a blank face.

Aphrodi's face became filled with more shock and fear. "I get it now...it was them...they did it..." he removed his hands from her shoulders but continued to stare at her. "It was them, the weeaboos!" Ina turned her head to the side in confusion. Aphrodi stood up and grabbed his temples, as if he were having a massive headache or migraine. "I thought if there were just one, only one to resist it's be my little Ina, but no...there must be something I can do about this...something...something...I've got it, brainwash!" Aphrodi then quickly turned back to Ina and put his face very close to hers, putting his hands on the sides of her face, and staring deeply into her eyes. "You must remember, Ina, you are American!"

Ina gave Aphrodi a dry look and said, "Show off." She put her hand in between their faces and pushed Aphrodi away. Aphrodi laughed, Ina found out that he was acting, showing off his "drama skills", something he sometimes did randomly, but only to her. "First of all, no one said I was American. Second, I'm allowed to do things and see in anime, I'm a kid, it's when someone is, like, your age when it becomes racist or immature. Third, I simply happen to like the sound of it, and the usage is correct, so I don't see anything wrong with it." Her onslaught of reasons hit Aphrodi hard, each one piercing him like an arrow to the heart. Though he was more stunned by the mature way she handled that...dilemma. She burped and said, "Well, I have to get going." Then, as if she had just gained a load of energy, she ran towards Aphrodi, sprinting full tilt, and glomped him hard, nuzzling his stomach. He was on cuteness overload, especially after she looked at him. She then waved to him and set off.

doge

???
Years
Brown Matthews

He chuckled at the thought of a drunk Kiara. Personally, he hadn't been there to see it but he had heard stories. None of which he ever bought, each telling differed on so many levels. Most of them made little to no sense, unless of course Kiara was a real lightweight. But in all, it was hard to imagine someone like Kiara acting in such a way without the help of those ridiculous stories. If he kept at it, he'd probably give himself a migraine.

The grass rubbed against the sides of his thighs, giving him an itching sensation. He didn't like it, Brown pushed himself up, scratching a bit here and there. "I'm kinda just passing time. Thought I'd come down here and shoot at some moving targets but iunno. Seemed like a good idea at the time..."

Reaching back, Brown tugged on his crossbow, sliding it off the strap. He came to a sudden realization as soon as he laid eyes on the weapon. "And I suppose I thought it'd be a fantastic idea to practice without ammunition."

A nice ole' palm to the face was due and delivered. Man, was he out of sorts today, he'd already forgotten his shoes earlier today on the way out, and now ammo for his crossbow. You'd think a demigod or at least Brown wouldn't be so uncharacteristically forgetful. Brown sighed, sliding the crossbow back into his strap. For some reason the strap tightened against the center of his chest. He rubbed his face, "I need a drink..."

Of course, this meant hauling ass back to the pavilion, but he needed to get his hands on another goblet. With his hands now buried in his pockets, Brown depressingly trudged himself down to the pavilion without waving goodbye to the Poseidon children. Another drink would do him good, at least he hoped it would.

Back