• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've been playing Pokemon Y and Fire Emblem Awakening lately.

Been meaning to get back into Starcraft 2 HotS, Disgaea 4, Grandia, and Tales of Xillia, but I never seem to get around to it...

TY

Switched back to StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, since i gotta play again for a tournament x3

Im overcommiting myself xD

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Replaying Persona 3 Portable (Brought today on the PSN) in honor of Persona 3 The Movie which aired today in Japan. I totally forgot how challenging Persona is when you don't have any save files.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I've bought quite a bit of games these last week, which have made my backlog even bigger than it already was. Atm, I'm playing Professor Layton: and The Curious Village. My first experience with the series, and I've rather enjoyed it despite being quite bad at puzzles. The style, story, and music have all been great so far. Been playing Zelda: A Link to the Past well. I bought a Link Between Worlds yesterday, and had been trying to finish aLttP before it was released, but I'm only about halfway as of right now. Also, still playing some Pokemon Y as well as some Super Robot Wars Alpha 2 on the side too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Back to playing some Osu! I guess this game really keeps me awake as I have to look at the screen and move my mouse really quickly.

Years
Bought the DLC case for Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies yesterday. Such a fantastic game. I kinda jumped on the DLC the instant I finished the main story. Can't believe I never gave the series a change before this game.

I'm also playing through Bioshock Infinite for the first time right now. I don't know why it took me so long to buy the game but as a sucker for story driven games and because I really enjoyed the original, I felt obligated to get this one. Having a good time so far. ^^

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Bought the DLC case for Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies yesterday. Such a fantastic game. I kinda jumped on the DLC the instant I finished the main story. Can't believe I never gave the series a change before this game.
Enjoy. The DLC case is the best one in the game. It's the one that really feels like a complete "Ace Attorney" case to me, all things considered. Also you should give the other games in the series a chance, the first one and Trials & Tribulations in particular!

As for me, I'm starting my replay of Punch Out!! (Wii). On top of that, I'm still playing Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island, with Rhythm Heaven Fever here and there. I was gonna start New Super Luigi U, but I don't want a Mario overdose until Super Mario 3D World is finally out here on friday, so that'll wait until I finish exams.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Right now I'm playing World 6-5 of Super Mario 3D World. Yes, I've been playing for hours, but it's a really great game, and pretty challenging too! (Well, for me on some courses.)

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I'm playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta, at least until my session expires (which is tentatively at midnight tonight, although I'm hearing rumors it will be extended). Can't give any details under NDA and it's fairly buggy right now, but I can say the final product will be awesome!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
At the moment, I'm playing Call of Duty: Ghosts. Gotten it couple of weeks, and I absolutely love it! Currently, I'm on the middle of single-player campaign. As for multiplayer, my kill-death ratio is at around 1.30. Don't really know my way around the maps, which is why my KDR is this low. Once I get used to them, though, I'm sure it'll get better.

Last edited:

TY

My friend once again forced me to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Well now im forced to use my rocket launcher again xD

Reactions: T!M

TY

Been playing some StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and League of Legends :P

Crux

Evermore
Years
God Eater Burst on the PSP.
It can get repetitive, but it's still a pretty good game. It's especially one of those ones that, once you've got it mastered, makes you feel like a freaking boss when you finish one of the hardest missions without taking a single point of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back