• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insert new pokemon Complete tutorial.

School days again...
Years
If you're gonna insert a sprite, should it be one by one or it's ok if you insert it at the same time.

School days again...
Years
I think you need to create a video about this so people can understand more, and i think you can put screenshots now.

Years
Hey i got a way to edit the pokemon cries but it works only in ruby.The interface is crap though.I would recommend some dude to make a tool for it.Oh and it is only for Ruby.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
I think this is a nice tutorial, I put it in my favorites for future reference. Keep up the nice work!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
i just you pokepic for ruby and iconed and it works fine but everytime i play with the pokemon the backpic is mess up it shows the trainer instead of the backpic any help?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2010
Hey thanks for the tutorial but I have a problem.

I inserted Magmortar in Firered and I set Magmar to evolve at lv 36 but when it goes to evolve its starts then it stops and says ",,,?"

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
Years
Cool Tutorial but I've got 2 Problems

1. I can't use Poke Edit Pro. When I double click it it says that one of the components is missing or something like that

2. I wanted to add a Darkrai in Pokemon FireRed. I made it exactly like the tut says but when I write it to the Rom then I get Sprites like this

School days again...
Years
Cool Tutorial but I've got 2 Problems

1. I can't use Poke Edit Pro. When I double click it it says that one of the components is missing or something like that

2. I wanted to add a Darkrai in Pokemon FireRed. I made it exactly like the tut says but when I write it to the Rom then I get Sprites like this

1. Then download the file that is said missing.
2. Try inserting it again.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Mate, I owe you something, this version of PokeCry ain't reacting to Trend Micro. Do you know how happy I am right now? :cer_love: :pink_love:
glad to here it! I thought it was a bit strange that no one had used this, so I just uploaded it. I though that I got this from wah but apperently not. any way this should complete the tut right?

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
so... anyone here now how to add custom attacks?

i already have advance attack...

School days again...
Years
so... anyone here now how to add custom attacks?

i already have advance attack...

You can't add attacks with Advance Attack, it only edits the name, effects and the power of the attack. I want to add new attacks, too.

Back