• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years

I kept trying to look for a Riolu in Challenger's Cave but I forgot it was like a 5% change of getting him in the wild there... I kinda cave up looking in the end and said I'll just borrow my cousin's DS and transfer it from my Diamond game xD
Well at least you didn't spend lots of time trying to catch Riolu, and you saved yourself lots of time by transferring him over.

Here is another question for the club:
Have you ever used Lucario or Riolu in a contest before? (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum contests)
I used both of them in contests and I don't remember if I finished every single one or not. But I did manage to get them lots of ribbons. :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Well at least you didn't spend lots of time trying to catch Riolu, and you saved yourself lots of time by transferring him over.

The funniest thing though was my cousin actually spent hours trying to find a Riolu... though lucky for him he actually caught one. Still it took so long and many hours wasted xD

Have you ever used Lucario or Riolu in a contest before?

I'm pretty sure I used Ryu once in a Cool contest, He won .. though most of the contest I enter my pokemon always win :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Well I've never joined a contest before, but according to my judgement Lucario's gonna be really cool XD

Skip Class

Years
I think I can remember that I used my Lucario/Riolu more in Heart Gold in the Pokéathlon than in contest.
Helped me with both the Power and Skill courses though I think I've complete all the courses with him.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I'M ALIVE. AND BACK FROM THE DEAD. Okay that's kind of nonsensical. Sorry for being gone so long, but I was in France for three weeks, without internet. So... Have I ever used Riolu/Lucario in a contest before? Yes, I have a Lucario on Diamond (that I absolutely ADORE) and I've used him in lots of contests, and most often he's won.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Would love to join this

Activeness: I'll be active. If I get accepted I'll probably check this thread daily
Pokemon Partner: Rio the Lucario (Male) (I used him in a RP a few months ago on another forum. I am not that good in creating names so that's why I named myself Rio on this forum as well)
Why: Because Riolu / Lucario are my favourite pokemon :)
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Have you ever used Lucario or Riolu in a contest before?:

No, I never participated in contests. If I would I would probably go with Lucario though

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have used lucario in few contest and he had won almost all of them

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Rio448! Sorry, I would have accepted you application earlier but I have been busy for the past few weeks or so.

I have temporarily suspended the "Riolu Drawing Contest #1" drawing contest. I will change the dates and extend it beyond August but for now it has been taken off the events list.

Don't worry, I will still give everyone a chance to turn in their drawings if they still want to participate in the contest. I might extend the drawing contest to the middle of September but I don't know yet, so if you want to take part in the drawing contest, or have been drawing lately, you do not have to rush your drawing.

olih

Years
Allright, I was planning to participate in the drawing contest, so it's better if there's more time. Also, can I change my sprite? To the first Lucario sprite, the one where he has something dark and blobby in his paw (I assume that's an Aura Sphere). And is it okay for me to use the banner in my signature?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Allright, I was planning to participate in the drawing contest, so it's better if there's more time. Also, can I change my sprite? To the first Lucario sprite, the one where he has something dark and blobby in his paw (I assume that's an Aura Sphere). And is it okay for me to use the banner in my signature?
Hmm...I believe its fine to use the banner in your sig.

Anyway, starting a new topic.

Did your Riolu/Lucario ever reached lvl 100, & if so, how?
Well..I did get my Lucario to lvl 100, & how I did it was through spamming the E4.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012

No, I have one in Pearl and Platinum but the story is completly finished. The only thing I can do with my Lucario is play with him online against people, but in wi-fi battles every Pokemon becomes level 100 automatically :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yeah i'll change your sprite to the first Lucario sprite, and yes, any banner or userbar that is on our main page can be used in your signature. :)

Has your Lucario/Riolu ever reached 100? If so, how?
When it comes to leveling my Lucario or Riolu, depending on whether or not I want to battle or not, i'll just train them or use rare candy. (when i'm lazy)

olih

Years
No, but it will only be a matter of time.

And thanks for telling me about the banner. I believe I'll need the link, though, considering I'm too technologically impaired to know how to do it otherwise.

Skip Class

Years

No, but when I left it at the daycare it leveled up a lot. I think my Riolu gained about 60 levels all together added up the times I left it there in the day care.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
No, but it will only be a matter of time.

And thanks for telling me about the banner. I believe I'll need the link, though, considering I'm too technologically impaired to know how to do it otherwise.

You can just copy it and then paste it in your signature. I didn't thought it would work that way, but it did =)

Skip Class

Years
I might start making club banners again, and might make one for this club too when I don't get busy :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Honestly none of my Pokemon has ever reached level 100. Though, I train them equally to a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back