• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten?

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
Killed: A couple hundred Protoss and a few captive animals.

Destroyed: A warp drive and several escape pods.

Beaten: "Enemy Within" (Heart of the Swarm)

I've gone back to do a Brutal run of the SC2 HotS campaign. The 'finish on brutal' achievements are the only campaign ones I'm missing.

TY

Destroyed: The Terran Dominion

Beaten: the HotS campaign

I didnt finish my campaign run on Normal so i finished it now

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Killed: Countless Russian ground units. (Modern Warfare 2)

Destroyed: 2 Helicopter Gunships (Modern Warfare 2)

Beaten: Mission: 'Wolverine!' (Modern Warfare 2)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My friend's little brother in a infrared battle, lol. All 4 battles of them, I won.

And also me and my friends literally destroyed noobs in Super Smash Bros. Melee at Otakuthon. We realized they don't play competitive, unlike us, lmao.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I killed a Yian Kut-Ku in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite because I was low on money and I still don't have any decent gear. Probably going to kill another few right now.

TY

I killed tons of Terrans in StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm unranked 2v2 games.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
My most recent victory was over Lumpy Space Princess Gone Wild on the Adventure Time DS Game. Before that was Dragnor in Conquest.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years
Killed: Servine Vine Ser. (Several Wei soldiers. [Dynasty Warriors 8])

Destroyed: Servine. (Ballistas. [Dynasty Warriors 8])

Beaten: Ser Servine Vine Vine. (The Shu Kingdom campaign. [Dynasty Warriors 8])

Vin_Prismriver

Pokémon Cremisi Portals Game Director
Years
Spoiler:

As for myself, the last thing I've beaten was Touhou 14's final boss in Easy. I can't even get past stage 4 on normal >_>''

Years
Last night, I beat my brother, my cousin, and a friend in a few local matches of Halo 4. The last kill was performed via a rocket launcher aimed at a Mongoose, but most of my kills were with the Covenant Carbine in head-to-head shootouts, as well as with the Railgun.

Reactions: T!M
Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Today I defeated Mike Tyson in I Wanna Be The Guy. Took me quite a while. He was rather difficult but in the same way really easy. Don't know how to explain it. I guess you have to play the game by yourself to understand what I mean xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Just completed Chapter 23 in Kid Icarus: Uprising. This chapter was very hard to get through, because the enemies that were thrown at you during the ground portion were tough. Hades' Heart, the boss of this chapter, was even tougher. Each of his attacks took away a large portion of your health, and every time he charges at you, it's nearly impossible to avoid him.

I've also defeated the haunted house level in New Super Mario Bros. 2 earlier today~

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I was in the Shadow Temple in Ocarina today, and thus means I slayed a lot of these:

tumblr_lo12a65kTF1qb065eo1_400.png

It was.. an interesting experience. D=

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I went bandit hunting in Dragon's Dogma, think I took out a good ten or so :D.

Back