• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Dude Aethestode slow down man you're blowing this out of proportion. I've read all the presented 'facts' on both threads and it's clear that Hashtag didn't do anything wrong.

He merged your doubleposts.

He removed snippets that were repeated about a thread that didn't meet the rule requirements.

He SUGGESTED that you merge them, and asked if you've considered it. Hitler didn't suggest the Holocaust. Bad analogy.

Just calm down dude and get back to why we're all here, enjoying your hacks. You have a lot of fans here and this kind of attention doesn't come without it's negative repercussions. Just let it go man it's not worth a bigger fuss.

Nope, I won't because I still stand by that my original post shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. As to why I post it again in Yellow thread? The reason being it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place as it was related to the thread. You really expect me to calm down after having my posts deleted and telling me to merge my hack if I want to talk about my other hack in the thread?

The most negative thing that could happen is I leave the community. I could find another forum if I don't then I won't upload the hack, it's as simple as that. I'm not going to support a forum where we have mods like Hashtag. The guy won't even offer an apology.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Nope, I won't because I still stand by that my original post shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. As to why I post it again in Yellow thread? The reason being it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place as it was related to the thread. You really expect me to calm down after having my posts deleted and telling me to merge my hack if I want to talk about my other hack in the thread?

The most negative thing that could happen is I leave the community. I could find another forum if I don't then I won't upload the hack, it's as simple as that. I'm not going to support a forum where we have mods like Hashtag. The guy won't even offer an apology.

Blue hasn't been approved yet.
That post is still there. That's all that's really needed. Okay, maybe you felt saying it was needed in the other thread because people there didn't read the one here, and yeah it was deleted, but what did it say? It appears it was complaining that the thread wasn't approved because it lacked the proper requirements.

All I'm saying man is you can post here and just ignore Hashtag and follow the rules a bit more closely from here on out. It's really not a big deal. Really it's not.

And if you still see it as such a big deal that you want to leave PC...
Well, here's Pokemon Hackers Online, another site to post on. I still don't think you should resort to leaving PC. Just put your pride aside and carry on man you have a lot of supporters here.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
That post is still there. That's all that's really needed. Okay, maybe you felt saying it was needed in the other thread because people there didn't read the one here, and yeah it was deleted, but what did it say? It appears it was complaining that the thread wasn't approved because it lacked the proper requirements.

All I'm saying man is you can post here and just ignore Hashtag and follow the rules a bit more closely from here on out. It's really not a big deal. Really it's not.

And if you still see it as such a big deal that you want to leave PC...
Well, here's Pokemon Hackers Online, another site to post on. I still don't think you should resort to leaving PC. Just put your pride aside and carry on man you have a lot of supporters here.

Lol, so you're telling me to walk away over warnings I got because I posted that shouldn't have deleted in the first place, and you expect me to be happy about it? Okay, you know it.

Just delete this thread, my green adventure thread and my Yellow Adventure chapter thread. I can't be bothered anymore. It appears that Hashtag isn't going to apologize soon anyway as we even have the admin putting words in my mouth just to support Hashtag.

Danno

Years
Lol, so you're telling me to walk away over warnings I got because I posted that shouldn't have deleted in the first place, and you expect me to be happy about it? Okay, you know it.

Just delete this thread, my green adventure thread and my Yellow Adventure chapter thread. I can't be bothered anymore. It appears that Hashtag isn't going to apologize soon anyway as we even have the admin putting words in my mouth just to support Hashtag.

I'm not saying be happy about it, I'm saying learn from it and ignore it. You don't need to abandon your threads and supporters here because of it. This isn't the Gestapo, you could continue doing what you're doing and leave this in the past. Does this really affect the outcome of how you continue your games? After all you've supposedly persevered through in the past few years? It really shouldn't. This is a little quarrel, not an act of war. And what words did Went put in your mouth by quoting what you said? Doesn't make much sense man, all I'm saying is you don't have to go any further with this. You could end it right now, be unhappy with Hashtag and just don't contact him. Don't need to be happy about it, but you don't need to do anything rash either.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
As a business major, the conversation from Mods to Producer are SICKENING. Without the hackers and producers your site would be NOTHING. So, quit playing police officer and THINK.. If i were a mod, I would listen and really consider what is being said to me. Quit acting like Nazis and appreciate your contributors' voices. Now, whose neck am I gonna have to wrangle till I get my Adventure Green??

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm not saying be happy about it, I'm saying learn from it and ignore it. You don't need to abandon your threads and supporters here because of it. This isn't the Gestapo, you could continue doing what you're doing and leave this in the past. Does this really affect the outcome of how you continue your games? After all you've supposedly persevered through in the past few years? It really shouldn't. This is a little quarrel, not an act of war. And what words did Went put in your mouth by quoting what you said? Doesn't make much sense man, all I'm saying is you don't have to go any further with this. You could end it right now, be unhappy with Hashtag and just don't contact him. Don't need to be happy about it, but you don't need to do anything rash either.

The original poster's question (before Hashtag deleted after I questioned him as to why he keeps deleting my post about my blue thread).

Spoiler:

Learn from what?! Learn that I shouldn't answer people's question or Rago's post wasn't worth answering, or having my posts get deleted? Yes, it does affect me. How? It's like I'm in prison or working for someone that I'm not even getting paid for, and you're telling me to get over it?

Went's entire argument is based on "Aethestode is mad because his Blue Hack Thread wasn't approved".

My Entire argument is based on "Aethestode is made because his posts were deleted and Hashtag telling him if he wants to talk about other hacks in his thread, he has to merge them".

He has yet to acknowledge that, and chose to stick by his argument like "Aethestode is mad because his blue hack thread wasn't approved. It's sick and disgusting how he keeps on lingering that I"m starting this argument because my thread wasn't approved. Critos (A mod here) already sent me my thread back to add 2 more screenshots (Don't believe me? Ask him), I'm not even mad about my thread not being approved it's how my posts get deleted in my own thread about my own hack that bothers me.

I'm not being rash about it. I already gave 1 full day to get an apology, and I'm clearly not going to get one so why bother supporting this community?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
From what I can see, the simple solution for Aethestode is post two more screenshots in his hacks. For Hashtag, all he has to do is let Aethestode post replies about hack A in his forum about hack B. If you were to take a save file from Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter, rename it to Pokemon Adventures Green Chapter, and use it as the Green Chapter save file, it wouldnt work BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT HACKS. Two defferent hacks need their own threads. Aethestode should be allowed to answer questions about his other hacks (e.g Red) in the Green forum because he made the hacks. Aethestode should comply with the rules and post six screens.

Danno

Years
Listen man there's nothing I can say that will help you calm down so do what you're going to do. Just know that it's within YOUR POWER to just drop it. If you don't want to, that's all on you. Stay or go, preferably suck it up and stay, either way please for the sake of your supporters continue your games. You're not working for PC. You're showcasing your work here, and if you don't like the site, PHO still stands.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Listen man there's nothing I can say that will help you calm down so do what you're going to do. Just know that it's within YOUR POWER to just drop it. If you don't want to, that's all on you. Stay or go, preferably suck it up and stay, either way please for the sake of your supporters continue your games. You're not working for PC. You're showcasing your work here, and if you don't like the site, PHO still stands.

Like I said, I'm willing to drop the whole thing as soon as Hashtag apologizes. I find it unfair how you're telling me to suck it up (after getting warnings, posts deleted and restrictions) after this incident where I didn't even get 1 apology or 1 acknowledgement from the admin (who is clearly favoring Hashtag). I mean the community gets the donation if people donate, I'm not getting any donation so please don't put the whole thing on me.

Years
The best solution: make threads at pho forum, mods arent power hungry there and no dumb rules

Also look ppl like aethes posts so the community is on his side... But uh oh you cant do anything since mods have the power
"Our site our rules comply or get lost"
Ofc this post will be deleted like my previous one

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

But in all seriousness, I have not seen both sides of the story, nor am I interested in seeing both sides, so I'm going to stay completely neutral on this matter.

Aethestode, I only hope you continue your ROM hacks on another site, should you indeed feel this one is not meeting your needs. To throw away all that hard work, especially after all the hardships you had to endure with unreasonable individuals and having to start your hacks completely over due to bugs, would just be far too disappointing. I'm talking Chrono Trigger Resurrection levels of disappointment. Just remember, a lot of people are still supportive of you and are looking forward to the next installment of your hacks, until the day finally comes when every Adventure hack from Red all the way to Emerald is fully 100% complete. Just please do not let it end here. It would be far too painful.

Danno

Years
Like I said, I'm willing to drop the whole thing as soon as Hashtag apologizes. I find it unfair how you're telling me to suck it up (after getting warnings, posts deleted and restrictions) after this incident where I didn't even get 1 apology or 1 acknowledgement from the admin (who is clearly favoring Hashtag). I mean the community gets the donation if people donate, I'm not getting any donation so please don't put the whole thing on me.

Yeah but we're not here for donations, we're here to enjoy rom hacking, and as far as I can tell you're part of the community thereby benefiting by people donating to the site. As for the apology thing, it would make things easier in this situation if Hashtag apologized, but it doesn't seem necessary as he was only doing his job as a moderator. He'd do the same thing to anyone's thread, he wasn't singling you out or targeting you. And Went was only clarifying that in his posts, explaining to you the reason behind the actions taken. I know you don't want to leave PC, so all I'm saying is don't let this be the one reason why you'd leave the site.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yeah but we're not here for donations, we're here to enjoy rom hacking, and as far as I can tell you're part of the community thereby benefiting by people donating to the site. As for the apology thing, it would make things easier in this situation if Hashtag apologized, but it doesn't seem necessary as he was only doing his job as a moderator. He'd do the same thing to anyone's thread, he wasn't singling you out or targeting you. And Went was only clarifying that in his posts, explaining to you the reason behind the actions taken. I know you don't want to leave PC, so all I'm saying is don't let this be the one reason why you'd leave the site.

In the top right hand corner of pokemon community has a donation button. I'm not going to support the community with my hack. Except he did and I'm not going to explain why again. He clarified yet he also chose to ignore to protect his little friend. I got no problem leaving this community, I've already created an account in PHO.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, by looking at the first post, it's pretty obvious this thread is not about the hack anymore, so I'm afraid I'll close it. You are welcome to post your hack once you calm down, since it's obvious it's impossible to make you change opinions as things are right now.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I have move back. before asking me questions (read the faq) and to avoid any conflicts, send me a pm if you have any further questions.

I would focus mainly in Pokemon Hacker Online more regular, but I'll still add screenshots in this thread. Anyways, here's some update.

NEW Main Chapters
56-pink-fre.png

56-pink-fre.pnga.png
aFyU7yvxraMmhZFdkRPeOIgTGUh-NaUWcgwTYb41ZBs=w426-h69-no

2dTiWCPvVUbPZ4Le4PbtCJsoPUa-4dSoPi71F9RhNtk=w720-h320-no
ouDewdpfLI66THjDV5djmqwjT9niSAiEkzfQXiUC238=w426-h69-no

assassin.pnga.png
pLOmc49UGPTgeMca_q8sws_wun9gbB4VBmU9EWLEB3k=w426-h69-no

shellshock-cha.png

NEW Bonus Chapter

npBLpSyPAjXQBbITDYbKxnvZxnZZXD9KRTgusjo53PA=w426-h69-no

phUMXYth6zQnM_gOccTzyS-HXPekS4yZiL5cMU6zjt4=w240-h160-no