• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen or met a PC member?

Trent

TrentTech Founder
Years
I have, it's Ridley-X4, kinda weird because I became freinds with him and I wanted to show him PC and PGNForums (When they were open back then) and he told me he was a member of both with the name of Ridley-X4...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
No... <<; Except for my brother who referred me to this forum. xD; He doesn't come on anymore though. <<;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I know a couple of people here IRL because I made them join... apart from that, I met Anthony (Satoshi-kun) last Thursday - it wasn't a huge thing because we talk on the phone for hours anyway.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I seen PC members in the Pic thread :D . But I will never meet one. So no.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Err... Due to a misunderstanding... this thread is reopened... <<;

*RE-OPENED*

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
OMFG! I MET DAIAKI 12 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!! ^______________________^

*cough* Yeah, but he is kinda my brother so I dont think that counts. XD Aside from that, I've never met anyone from PC. .__.; *cries*

~Karli

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i've never met any of the current members. for a while a couple of my friends were here, but they don't come anymore. they each had less than 30 posts and weren't very exciting.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
No but I desperatly want to..can't risk getting grounded or yelled at..no way.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
It would be cool to meet a PC member.

MegaDitto said:
I seen PC members in the Pic thread :D . But I will never meet one. So no.
Same with me.I've met many people if you count that.It would be so cool to meet a member.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
I met Minunchu, but she never posts here any more, and I knew her before I knew about PC :P And I'll probably end up meeting Flygon Trainer someday because I go to Anchorage a lot, and she lives there.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
My brother used to be a member here but he went over to Gaia Online *shakes fist at Gaia Onlina and their fancy avatars*. Other than that, I'm the only person I know IRL that goes here.

Years
My little brother joined. XD

other than that, nope. I don't think anyone here is in Kansas right now, or no one I've seen. o.o;;

Back