• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis League

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
what i meant to ask was...
do challenges have to register their teams here before challenging a gym leader?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Just so i'm clear here, my rules are a triple battle, 6 vs. 6, any pokemon, same pokemon, same items battle.

EDIT: all pokemon set to level 50

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
then i'm challenging oshawottlover then.

my current team is...
Greninja, Heliolisk, Girafarig, Trevenant, Charizard and Sandslash
all are lv100.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I'd like to play!

Current team:

Gengar
Mawile
Metagross
Larvesta
Mandibuzz
Noivern

Also in the process of training a mono normal team and already have thoughts for my next projects, a poison team and a water team.

Id love to challenge Whitneys team when i finish my normal team, would be kinda cool to have gym trainers to fight before getting a badge. :)

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Only problem is getting enough people to make those mono teams.

Also, I only play on 3DS.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey um my gym will be away for a while because my Internet needs to reset, ill let you guys know when my gym is available sorry for this inconvenience, after I get my Internet reset for my wifi ill be challenging anyone, I can't still browse poke community I just can't battle over wifi sorry guys any way have a good night.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Black Ninetales / Fire

Count me in as a Gym Leader. My rules are...

-6vs6 rotation battle
-No duplicate Pokémon
-No duplicate items
-No legendaries.

Challengers who beat me receive the Inferno Badge.

No, my Gym isn't open yet.

(To my knowledge, nobody's replaced Tal yet, so there's a Gym spot open, right?)

Last edited:

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
I agree with flushed, getting perfect Iv's and 510 evs devided is recommended as a online battling advantage, so yeah go for it :)

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Just tell me your type ie, water or steel and tell your name and ill add you as that then once a challenger has defeated all gyms they may choose witch elite four to battle against then in this if they choose you they will contact you for a battle :-)

Years
Sweet! I left you a message but I will go with the Fairy Elite Four member. Once more challengers start showing up and winning badges I'll post my name and rules if that's ok. So excited to do this :-)

Last edited:

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Ok then will do oh and thanks that would be a great help to show people we are a great league.
So yeah you can advertise :-)

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
Sorry about that. I guess I just never think about Gym Leaders using EVs and IVs ever. But I understand that this is competitive battling, so thanks.

Back