• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cerulean City and the Power Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
Years
This RP takes place in the power plant. Something (that turns out to be a Muk and its fellow Grimers) is clogging the electrical wires that run from the Plant through the nearest city, which appears to be Cerulean. The city has been dark and looking really gloomy ever since. All the people and trainers living in Cerulean must stay over at Goldenrod and Celadon cities in the meantime. Few people, mechanics, search the Power Plant to see what went wrong. But they couldn't find anything but a faint smell. "It came from the sewers," one of the mechanics would say. There were sewers in the Plant. So the president of Silph Co. in nearby Saffron City allowed several trainers to go and chck it out. They must be brave and courageous. Will it be you?

Fill out one of these. Mine is an example.
Name: Samantha
Pokemon: 5 Grimer and 1 Muk. (The cause of the story's situation).
Description: A child with a purple shirt and lavender shorts. Printed on the shirt is a poison symbol.

I'll start when someone joins.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
Years
cerulen city power plant

Samantha said:
This RP takes place in the power plant. Something (that turns out to be a Muk and its fellow Grimers) is clogging the electrical wires that run from the Plant through the nearest city, which appears to be Cerulean. The city has been dark and looking really gloomy ever since. All the people and trainers living in Cerulean must stay over at Goldenrod and Celadon cities in the meantime. Few people, mechanics, search the Power Plant to see what went wrong. But they couldn't find anything but a faint smell. "It came from the sewers," one of the mechanics would say. There were sewers in the Plant. So the president of Silph Co. in nearby Saffron City allowed several trainers to go and chck it out. They must be brave and courageous. Will it be you?

Fill out one of these. Mine is an example.
Name: Samantha
Pokemon: 5 Grimer and 1 Muk. (The cause of the story's situation).
Description: A child with a purple shirt and lavender shorts. Printed on the shirt is a poison symbol.

I'll start when someone joins.
hi samantha.my i join here is mine

name:Mist
pokemon:butterfree,clyfairy,togertic,bellawosome,gigglypuff,togerpi,wigglytuff,blissy,chancy,marill
discreption:pink shorts.slevess light yellow tank-shirt,dirty yellow skark(tied in a knot on left side).

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Name: Jack Smith
Pokemon:
pkrs004.gif
pkrs003.gif
pkrs009.gif
pkrs285.gif
pkrs254.gif
pkrs306.gif
Torchic, Sceptile, Swampert, Tauros, Rapidash, Mew (If legendaries aren't allowed I'll change it)
Description:6'3, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes, Baggy black cargo pants, a black shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru

Pokemon: Espeon (Lea, Female) Kirlia (Serenity, Female, SHINY) Alakazam (Mind Bender, Male) Chimecho (Chime, Female) Milotic (Neptune, Male) Flygon (Mystic, Male)

Description: At five foot six with sunkissed skin, she's a cat like beauty. She's not afriad of a little action and will take a dive for her friends. The only problem is that she jumps head first into situations without a thought. The good thing is that she can at least think her way out of it- not at the best rate possible, but out nonetheless. Her crystal clear midnight blue eyes burns with passion and her silver-white hair cropped short.

Her clothes consist of black denim flared bottom jeans and a silver chained belt. She also wears a sleeveless white, midnight blue, and silver shirt in a swirl design with matching bell sleeved armwarmers. Silver and midnight blue boots are worn on her feet, midnight blue mirrored shades are placed on her face, a diamond earrings adorns her ears and a crystal pendant around her neck. (()finish later)

Last edited:

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
Years
Great. Okay.. I made up Samantha's friend's names. In real life, they're not real people.

It had just been raining, but that had all cleared. The terrible smell of wet Houndour filled the neighborhood. The Sunny's, a family whom lived across the street from Samantha had one for a pet named Daylights. Sam couldn't figure out why they'd name a dark type that, but Hindy Sunny, a large girl who was known as the neighborhood bully explained it all. "It can knock the daylights out of your smelly pokemon, shrimps", she had once hollered. Now the Houndour was tied outside the house on it's damp lawn. Samantha exits her house in a violet T-shirt and lavender shorts. "Pokeball, go!" she cried. In a white flash, a purple pokemon appeared. It added on to the stench, but the girl didn't care. The pokemon was a grimer. Samantha and her six pokemon were living in Celadon now, for their friendly home in Cerulean had a shut down. She hadn't known for quite a while what had happened until Silph-2-Movers, the new Moving company run by silph, forced them out of their home and demolished it. Samantha leaned against the porch, tears forming in her eyes as memories flooded back. "It's not fair!" she quietly cried. "All of my friends.." Shr went into a daze, remembering what had happened: It had been a quiet morning. Samantha, her mom and dad were sitting on the deck, enjoying the fresh air. In the front of the house, a moving truck was pulling into their driveway. The family had heard a noise, and hurried inside to find Silph-2-Movers emptying the large building. "What are you doing?" Sam's father had yelled over the racket of a vehicle pulling in to take the belongings out when the crane'd take down the house. "Demolishing this home! You'll be put in a house in Celadon! Address is 89901! Better get going! This stuff of yours'll be delivered", a moving worker called back in reply. They were pushed outside. Sam didn't have a chance to see the crane explode their home. She held her pokeballs tightly, her mother's hands on her shoulders. "It will be okay", she'd say. They'd arrive at Celadon at eight at night. Sam'd gone straight to her room and cried herself to sleep. At least she had her friend's phone numbers. Her two best friends were Lessley Bycicle and Lea Mondee. They were moved to Goldenrod, a city just one mile from here. Suddenly, a kid who looked identical to Lea was heading down the street right before her eyes. "Hey, over here!" Sam uncontrollably screamed. The stranger stopped where she was, then started up Sam's lawn. "Hi, Le-!" Samantha had started, only to find this was not whom she thought it was. In fact, she had never introduced herself to this child, but she'd seen her playing down the block with another girl before. "Oh, sorry to stop you", Sam muttered, embarrassed. "Its okay", the kid answered cheerfully. "I'm Ken." Samantha winced at the name (it didn't sound like a girl's name to her) but nodded, "I'm Sam." The two of them just kinda hung out on Sam's porch for a bit until Ken broke the silence when she saw Sam shed a tear. "What's wrong?" "Nothing", Sam answered, but Ken looked skeptical. They decided to play checkers. While the two of them were just hanging out, Sam's pokemon, five Grimer and a Muk had escaped the porch (some time Samantha had let them out of their balls). No one seemed to notice, but they were headed for trouble....

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Name: Eig (real unknown =P)
Pokemon: Swalot, Shiny Swalot, Gulpin, Shiny Gulpin, Linoone, Aggron.
Appearance:
000eigstrainersprite5oc.png
-
This guy... Also, sometimes Eig is wearing a brown, old cape. His cape is so big that only a bit of his face and his helmet is visible as for head. Other parts of his body are not visible when wearing the cape. He can hover in the air, but not in the sky, only about 10cm above ground. He also has a belt with 4 Master Balls, and two Luxury Balls.
Personality: Calm and mysterious. He does not talk with unknown people. Eig likes to battle and talks telepatically with his Pokemon so he just stands, sits or hovers in the air quietly, even in battle.

Can i join?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back