• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Firstly, thanks for the compliment. Secondly, I used an icon editor, I would not use them though, it will change the icon of all files of the same type aswell. e.g. .exe/.png/.gif/etc

I completely mucked up all my icons with one, do not use icon editors.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I was just about to start whining about needing an emerald revamp XD
Sure this isn't hoenn, but it's close enough for now....can't wait to see the finished version!

Rayquaza.

Years
Thanks. I too look forward to it's completion. But that may take a long, long time. Hopefully I will finish it and make a full release by about December next year.

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
All I can say is that this game is currently very interesting to play. If you want the password to play Rayquaza.'s current demo then you'll love the gameplay.

Is there a fixed date for the next demo? Is the game ready to enter it's alpha stages? I can't wait for an answer!

Rayquaza.

Years
All I can say is that this game is currently very interesting to play. If you want the password to play Rayquaza.'s current demo then you'll love the gameplay.

Is there a fixed date for the next demo? Is the game ready to enter it's alpha stages? I can't wait for an answer!

Abit over dramatized Firestorm., anyway, the first Alpha demo will be out sometime in April. There may be a lock on the archive, but with the success rate of the current demo the next demo is most likely not to have a passcode lock.

Plz can some one tell me who this belongs to so I can put it in the credits list! (Attached below)

Attachments

• Grass.png
    Grass.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 119

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Abit over dramatized Firestorm., anyway, the first Alpha demo will be out sometime in April. There may be a lock on the archive, but with the success rate of the current demo the next demo is most likely not to have a passcode lock.

Plz can some one tell me who this belongs to so I can put it in the credits list! (Attached below)

Ummm... Where did you get that? It looks like Kyledove's...

Rayquaza.

Years
I don't think that the grass tile is his, he would probably have used it in PkMn Deep Balance if it was his.

Rayquaza.

Years
No, not yet. Some time in April.

There will be new features though:
  • In Sunset city you will find Ghetsis.
  • After speaking to Ghetsis you will be able to find Reshiram and Zekrom in a certain route.
  • Reshiram will be found on route 3 and Zekrom on route 4.
  • Both will be found when you step on a certain tile.
  • You will be able to make it to the third gym.
  • You will encounter Wally for the second time.
  • You will have a second encounter with Team Magma.
  • And much more...

Rayquaza.

Years
No, because they will both be lv 5, their growth rate is slow and they will hard to find. Not to mention they have a low catch rate.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Well, that makes sense. But isn't Reshiram and Zekrom already captured by the Pokmeon BW protaganist and N? XD
Just joking.

Aénex

Well, that makes sense. But isn't Reshiram and Zekrom already captured by the Pokmeon BW protaganist and N? XD
Just joking.

Well then how come the BW Protagonist catches Zekrom/Reshiram and gets many more through these strange 'events'? And doesn't N set his Pokémon free. :L

Rayquaza.

Years
What does it matter anyway, this project doesn't have to correspond with all the games that nintendo have brought out.

So the concept of whether N caught Reshiram and Zekrom is irrelevant to the storyline of the game.

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
It sounds pretty good to be honest.

Can I just ask, if the Brendan and May sprites are only placeholders what are the Hero and Heroine sprites going to be?

Rayquaza.

Years
Basically, I haven't got the sprites that the Brendan and May sprites are placeholding yet, but Aénex, who is the spriter for this project is working on the actual Hero and Heroine sprites and they should hopefully be finished by April, which is when the first Alpha demo is scheduled for release.

There is still no release date set for the game, it all depends on how progress goes, at the moment progress is going very well; I'm currently working on 'Ashville Town', a volcanically active town, that runs of geothermal energy and is powered 'Pyro-Electricity'. This is the town in which the 3rd gym is to be set; a fire type gym with lv25+ trainers within.

============================================================================================================

Update

Hi there, currently I have been remastering the maps, and by remastering I mean updating the tilesets to look more BW style. Also some fetures of the game have been updated because of this: Water and lava autotiles will be HGSS style (Because there are no animated BW autotiles around), all current maps will be revamped. (More to follow the nearer the Alpha release date)

Here's and example:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back