• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Music Tracks?

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Gen 1 - championchampionchampionchampionchampion (especially in FR/LG)
Gen 2 - I like the Trainer theme and the Game Corner Theme
Gen 3 - The dive theme is super special awesome cool (i apologize I needed to make that reference)
Gen 4 - Lake Verity. Mostly caused by nostalgia and how beautiful it is.
Gen 5 - Gym Leader's Last Stand. Really fits the tense mood of the situation.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The R/B/Y champion battle theme is one of my all-time favorites. When I first heard it, I was speechless. It was inexplicably amazing. Cherrygrove City music was my favorite in G/S/C, and also the Goldenrod City theme.

Every time I listen to the ending from R/S/E, I end up crying inside. It's way too much awesome. The outside theme of Mt. Pyre is awesome as well. Whenever I'm there, the music always inspires me to train my Pokémon. Some of my other favorite R/S/E tracks are the gym leader theme, Elite Four theme, and the rival battle theme.

The Route 201 theme from D/P/Pt is nice, as well as the Route 209 theme. From B/W, my favorite track is the Team Plasma battle music. There are a lot of other tracks that I like, but it's going to take me a very long time to list all of them. ^^"

Years
R/E/S: Rival battle and wild Pokemon.
Never played the other generations. Gen 3 was the only game I played from the main series. Since I started with Ruby then Emerald.
The other Pokemon game I played was Mystery dungeon red.

blue

gucci
Years
B2W2: Hoenn Gym Leader PWT Battle Music, the original was already one of my favorites but the remix of it was just even better.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
There are just too many to list, I like the majority of the battle themes. The Shadow Triad theme is cool as well. I'll try and list one from every generation.

Gen I: Champion Battle
Gen II: Team Rocket Grunt Battle
Gen III: Team Magma/Aqua Boss Battle
Gen IV: Dialga/Palkia Encounter
Gen V: Shadow Triad Appears

Back