• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiddinq

The Pokemon Completionist.
Years
There doesn't seem to be too many excessively active newcomers around here. Dx Anyone out there :O

I'm currently playing my first game on Pokemon White 2...And I love it >.>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I am new, an hour new. xD My name is Liam Thatcher. Welcome to any new user.

Years
Bonjour, I am Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre, but you can call me Alex, or Alexandre. My strategy in Pokemon is to hit fast and hard, after all the best defense is a good offense.

There doesn't seem to be too many excessively active newcomers around here. Dx Anyone out there :O

I'm currently playing my first game on Pokemon White 2...And I love it >.>

I am new, an hour new. xD My name is Liam Thatcher. Welcome to any new user.

Hello guys, welcome aboard!

I always feel excited to see more Pokemon fans come here like you guys, it opens up potential friends for me. But yeah, I sure hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members!

See ya around and if you ever need a friend just leave me a visitor message!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

I'm returning to Pokemon after a 12 year absence.

I just purchased a Fenneken Starter Deck.. why don't any of the cards have rarity symbols on them?

Thanks!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Hi Guys,

I just purchased a Fenneken Starter Deck.. why don't any of the cards have rarity symbols on them?

Thanks!

Hmm, that's… intriguing. I'm not currently into the TCG, so I wouldn't know. Maybe the TCG section has an answer for that. ;)

I was part of a card tourney during the D/P saga, used Lebanese cedar dice as hit counters in matches. Still remember my Tyranitar, too. It was the king :P

Kiddinq

Years
Oh, goodness. I wish I had participated more in the TCG. But it's not like the other games didn't take up enough of my life or anything...<3

Years
Welcome, peeps! Totally amazing to have you all here!

Oh, goodness. I wish I had participated more in the TCG. But it's not like the other games didn't take up enough of my life or anything...<3

I wish I did too.. but I mostly just collected the TCG for the pretty pictures. ;o; But lately I've started trying out more games besides Pokemon and that has been pretty great. I sure missed out on a lot, haha.

Kiddinq

Years
I am a gamer in general, I mean, I love me some Nintendo, but God knows I could never replace my Xbox! I'm a HUGE Halo fan, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and just about every other big name game you can think of...and then some smaller ones! My dad was raised on Mario and Zelda, so I've got a soft spot for the classics, too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hnngggg mass effect. yep, my kind of game! :D

I'm interested in getting into the new generation of gaming. I love me some Pokemon, Mario, and Kirby, but I want Battlefield and Halo in my life once in a while. I still have my 360, but I need an upgrade...I may move to a PS4 soon.

Tommyturbo said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

I think there's a thread where you can ask a question like that in the TCG thread, which is riiiight here, I'm sure donavannj or any other experienced member can answer that for you.

Also, I am jelly @ your Fennekin starter deck...I want one. lol

Welcome!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I hardly have time for games anymore. Programming, server management, ROM hacking, and tPC all take up about 90% of my free time.

When I do have time to sit down I usually either default to either Emerald or SoulSilver, since I have roughly 400 hours of gameplay each on those games. :)

Years
Hi friends i am dydd90 :) i am very happy to be here this community is fantastic!!! Thank you for all your work :)

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
Years
Sup! Joined last night and loving it thus far. Currently breeding mass amounts of Ralts with synchronize in order to make breeding easier for my other Pokemon. Man I forgot how hard it is to make your Dream Team in Pokemon Q_Q

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
Hello everyone. I'm new no duh. Get off the stage!

I've visited once or twice but was too much of a goober to make an account. Welp. I'm finally breaking that streak, so...*runs off*

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hey to all of the above that just joined! Welcome and I'm glad all of yall decide to join the forum! :D I'm sure yall will love it here

Years
Hi friends i am dydd90 :) i am very happy to be here this community is fantastic!!! Thank you for all your work :)

I've visited once or twice but was too much of a goober to make an account. Welp. I'm finally breaking that streak, so...*runs off*

Hi there you two, welcome aboard!

We are always happy to have new faces stepping in every day and I'm sure the two of you will fit in well. I do look forward to seeing you guys around and yeah if you need a friend I'm open for a chat anytime!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

& thank YOU for joining the forums dydd90! Welcome aboard. As Apollo mentioned, you will have a great time here. :)

Sup! Joined last night and loving it thus far. Currently breeding mass amounts of Ralts with synchronize in order to make breeding easier for my other Pokemon. Man I forgot how hard it is to make your Dream Team in Pokemon Q_Q

Nice! Breeding is so much fun. I did so much back last year but I stopped because I lacked a DS sadly. Maybe you should open a shop at the Trade Corner so you can give away your Ralts as well as any other Pokemon you may have breeded. It's a great way to meet friends and other traders!

Have fun, and nice to meet you too! ^_^

I am a fan of your name imo! <3 Any name with a grass-type move or item is my favorite. I have an alt named Leaf Storm. :3

Glad to see you finally made an account yourself! It's the best choice ever. See ya around, sweetheart!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
I am a fan of your name imo! <3 Any name with a grass-type move or item is my favorite. I have an alt named Leaf Storm. :3

Glad to see you finally made an account yourself! It's the best choice ever. See ya around, sweetheart!

Leaf Storm? Nice! brb stealing that

I appreciate the welcomes♡

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello everyone! It's wonderful seeing you guys join our huge family! You all are going to have an amazing time here, I can promise you that. Be you an artist or a ROM hacker or an avid battler, we warmly welcome you with open arms :D We'd love to see each and every one of you blossom into great assets of this community, so do stick around with us kay! Enjoooy yourselves and if in any doubt, feel free to ask us or any of our friendly moderators! See you around! n___n

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
Hi all, I just joined the Community yesterday. I'm TLA, and I joined (mainly) for the ROM hacking section, because I enjoy hacking. I also have no clue what else to put in my intro... I guess I also joined for the cool emoticons. Anyway, how do I start a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back