• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Very Well Done! I like the Story, and since you're a Great Scripter you should be able to make a Great Hack.

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
Years
Um...I'm really sorry for saying this but...
I kind of made a thread under plot/storyline called Legend of Dragon before this thread came out & I was going to make a hack from it so could you please not use Legend of Dragons? I would really appreciate it. Besides, I like Calitcell anyway.:)
If you want proof under my thread, check under plot/storyline for yourself.
This hack looks really nice by the way.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
But the thing is so many people want him to name it that and people also already made him banners. It would be a big letdown.

Years
Yeh that is right (4 the's). THanks for that Dr. Garchomp, I already had to change the name because of a hack on another forum, thanks, I'd hate to have to change the name again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
im gonna download this the second it comes out
please realease a beta soon i love the idea of bagon as a starter cuz thats who im choosing

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
I'm gonna miss the old Dratini sprite...

Wow, I'm already hooked to this hack!!! I like the idea that the plot revolves around dragons, the most mythical of creatures and pokemon types, and I believe that this hack in progress has a bounty of great potential. I just hope that you see this one through to the end.

Are you eventually going to get a custom overworld sprite for Clair?

Years
Yes I do plan on making a sprite for claire, I'm just not very good at it at the moment. (I dropped art as a subject at my first possible chance). I've decided that I don't like the DP Bagon sprite so I'm keeping that the same.
OH yeah and a couple of new screens.
Here is the pokedex scene.
270807_01-2.png
270807_02-1.png

My fixed map
270807_02.png
270807_01-1.png

A temporary trainer sprite? Tell me what you think.
1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionUS_01.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow... green! My favorite color! Go forth! I like it!!! ^^

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
Wow, it looks great.
Spoiler:

Years
Wow, it looks great.
Spoiler:

This hack is my first attempt at any mapping, so yeah if you want me to change something in it let me know, I can only do simple things at the moment. I know the trainer sprite isn't that good, thats why I labeled it temporary and about the tiles, I'm still very new to mapping/hacking, so I just want to get the hack up to the First Gym or so, then get some outside help to fix the tiles/maps/sprites. (Then a beta) If someone could help me with a new trainer sprite, I'd really appreciate it. (I don't want to keep the original red one)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I think the trainer looks good in Green XD. And so what if it's just a palette change, nintendo like the character enough to sell millions so why can't it just be another color. Plus it goes with the banner.

.Brendan

Years
I really like this hack, it has a good story, a nice mapper and a great way to play. I espesially like the thing about going to different Regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back