• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Sorry for taking so long! xD Busy listening to Cherubim... God, such awesome album... Which leads me to ask (hoping it's okay), what would be your favorote song from the albums in the band camp? Mine would be Carne Vale, Infinity Mechanism, At The Price of Oblivion and, of course, Eternity Served Cold :)

But if it isn't that okay, then disregard this post in its entirety :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha it's totally ok to ask anything Homestuck related in this club.

So you're already familiar with the cherubs? Listening to Cherubim might spoil stuff about Calliope's brother for you, I mean :P

But yeah, I too love Infinity Mechanism! And Eternity Served Cold, of course. But some of my favorite songs beside them are Doctor, Crystalanthology and Another Chance.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Actually the topic has already been asked but its okay to ask it again if it helps the club keep up with the loss of upd8s :>

I pretty much have eargasms listening to Doctor and its remixes and Eternity Served Cold is just wow.

Second Reread of Homestuck Upd8:

I'm in like 2-3 pages after Dave was introduced in Act 2. I know it was slow but atleast I got to reead it again.

Oh, and if ya noticed, ARADIA IS MY FORUMSET <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ gunner, we match now ^^ Red heroes of time!

... I said and changed to Jade xD

Last edited:
Years
Update:
Spoiler:

Topic:
Spoiler:

Stuff that's Homestuck related but nobody cares about:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Update:
Spoiler:

Topic:
Spoiler:

Stuff that's Homestuck related but nobody cares about:
Spoiler:

I guess we mean, what blood would you have, how would you act, what would your interests be etc... Basically, if you were a fantroll yourself, what would you be like? :)

Totally get a Homestuck theme! I'm sporting a Jade one atm. You should take Dirk or Bro or both because ownage.

Years
I am now wearing a snazzy Dirk theme, tyvm for the suggestion BD Thank you for the explanation too, apparently I'm stupid.
Let's see here...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sounds like a nice fantroll! Also your Dirk theme is amazing. I've just reached Act 6 in my reread of Homestuck and soon I've caught up with how far I came last time ^^ I really feel like I have a good overview of Acts 1-5 after three readthroughs but Act 6 I've always read through updates, never archivally. It'll be different this time and hopefully I'll get some kind of overview over the massiveness that is Act 6 too!

Also, is it weird that I think I want to ship Dirk x Jane or even Dirk x Jade?

DirkJane would make sense. They are the "intelligent" two out of their quartet while Jake is an airhead and Roxy is smart in her own way but somewhat crazy.

DirkJade just struck me the other day. Sure, the first (and only time) they met, Jade just kicked Dirk's balls and teleported him outside the Incipisphere xD But if she was less grimbark I think they would get along really fine. Hm. Fanfiction idea here.

ALSO. If anyone feels like roleplaying is their game, or want to try it out, there is a Homestuck roleplay up now in the Roleplay Corner of PokéCommunity! Here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=300660

Maybe we should join and showemhowitsdone?

Years
Yeah, let's conquer roleplays. I'm definitely in for that. I just hope nobody makes up something way too gamebreaking, as we are talking outside of the Replay Value AU here, which means that this roleplay will, just like many others, leave way too much up to the individual RPers' imaginations, or one collective. This is because Homestuck unfortunately explains nearly nothing about Sburb's game mechanics, which is sort of a flaw of Sburb roleplays in the sense that they often make up stuff that, maybe, wasn't intended by the Hussienator to be in the game. Anyways I'm going off on a tangent here, sure I'll go RP the snot out of myself there.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@ Red. Should I appoint you as my official Roleplay advertiser? xD Though it was a nice idea to advertise here to drag people over :p But now we're talking them RPs over here, so... Here's a question for the Roleplayers!

What is it that you look for in a Homestuck/SBURB Roleplay?
Is it the storyline, making sure it's not ANOTHER use pester chum-fight-underlings-talk-to-reptiles sorta RP? Or is is the freedom they sometimes grant with their Sign-Ups, like, letting you a denizen and such?

And for everyone else, this has probably been asked, but still:

Favorite flash animation and why?
I really don't need to stress this any more. Mine is Enter: Caliborn. Because Lord English is so awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeasdfghjkl and he's so badass when he... well... destrostroys everything :p Yeah, that's mine. Yours?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I guess I'm looking for roleplays that let me write a good story and won't consist of one liner dialogue back and forth and never really getting anywhere. I want a bit of detail ^^; Also, playing with people who are knowledgeable enough about Homestuck to let some creativity and twists in the game be ok ^^ But mostly I just want to go through a SBURB adventure myself, it's kind of as exciting as playing a Pokémon RP and get to be a trainer yourself ^^

As for flashes, I think I'll always change my opinion and always love Descend and Cascade to bits, but the one that comes to my mind right now is End of Act 6 Intermission 1.
The first time I watched it, my jaw was dropped the whole time. So much foreshadowing. The music made it so incredibly epic. And when the new, unprototyped battlefield came into view, all my feels just blew me away. That's when I thought "wow, this is really a new session, a blank page, a chance to make everything alright and escape all the disaster and finally win". So yeah, I do think it is my favorite flash vid.

Years
What I'm looking for in a roleplay? Oh this is a good one.
No stupid plots.
That's it. No stupid plots. Don't be like... Jack Noir is the White King's heir apparent and he wants to kill the Time player. Or something. Just... I wanna play my regular Sburb session and see how well it plays out. Like I said earlier Replay Value AU helps with that.

Favorite Flash animation? Despite what I've said in the past, Ride. It's so... STRONG.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I think my favourite flash is still Cascade because I remember just kind of watching it in awe when I got to it. I was used to mainly short little flash animations and I decided to make that my last page before I went to bed while I was reading through. Everything was just so epic and I was entranced the entire time I was watching. A close second is probably Dirk: Synchronize, followed by Dirk: Unite. (I kind of consider them to be two parts of a whole anyway. :P) I really like the music in it and it has the same kind of epic feel for me that Cascade did without really being depressing in any way. n_n

;~; I went to TCAF last weekend but I could only attend the Saturday and they ran out of Andrew Hussie signing tickets before I got there. Baaw. Still picked up the book for Volume 1 for the commentary, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Favorite Flash animation? Despite what I've said in the past, Ride. It's so... STRONG.

Ok nevermind everything else. This flash. The STRONG feels. I actually sat through the whole thing the first time I saw it. The music is good :D And I'm glad Equius became almostimportant again (well not really) in becoming Dirk's sprite :D

EDIT: although Gamzee makes me feel nauseous. Ugh.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Sorry for taking so long! xD Busy listening to Cherubim... God, such awesome album... Which leads me to ask (hoping it's okay), what would be your favorote song from the albums in the band camp? Mine would be Carne Vale, Infinity Mechanism, At The Price of Oblivion and, of course, Eternity Served Cold :)

But if it isn't that okay, then disregard this post in its entirety :p

Ah, I love Eternity Served Cold! It's one of my favorite songs. I'm a big fan of the Cherubim album. Maybe it's just because of how much I adore Calliope.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ok not sure how it happened but suddenly DirkJake.

A sunken ship. It's ok. I think I just saw a cute picture. See my sig? Cute picture. I think Dirk really liked Jake for a while.

Years
Yeah and for some reason suddenly wonkhonk. I blame tumblr.

Oh and Red, you should update the current topic thing.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Okay, we really need a new topic now.

If you were Andrew Hussie for a day, what would you do, Homestuck-wise?

Well, what I would do is to make a new update for Act 6 Act 6 xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ahahaha. Yes, totally.

Or, I would go back and edit in some John-arms in flash clips 8D

And probably make JadeKat or DirkJane canon /shot

Back