• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Already got what I wanted for christmas now, mom wanted to go to a friend's place for a get together later tonight but I just wanna play MW3 all day lol.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

MW3? Waz that? I've heard of it before.....

Winneon

Years

Oh! The first person shooter. Shooters are not really my type of game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Shooters aren't my strongest suit either unless you count GTA and Gears Of War but I've been finding them to be a lot more fun than the 3 month long RPGs I've been grinding through nowadays.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Not a big fan of FPS games. I prefer games like the Elder Scrolls series (though I don't own any...) ^^;

/went out and convinced dad to buy me another gallon of CFA sweet tea

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't own any of the consoles for them either, hence why I don't own them.

Hey, I've been hated on on here from day 1. No one seems to get my sense of humor, and when I'm serious people think I'm joking.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. Maybe get a PS2 then since they're relatively cheap and have a ridiculously large library of games including Tales Of The Abyss.

Lawl I was public enemy number 1 back on TCGPlayer, became slightly popular on AnimeNation though but on here I tend to stick to specific threads when not talking to Broken_Arrow over VM.

Winneon

Years

I don't need a PS2 to play my PS2 games because I have a PS3.:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
17. I heard that the newer versions of the PS3 couldn't play PS2 games but if the PS3 is backwards compatible with most if not all PS2 games then that's the number 1 thing on my list of things to get now.

Winneon

Years

Actually, the new PS3 can NOT play PS2 games. Sony changed it fro some reason. (Probably something to do with money.) I got my PS3 when it just came out in, ummm, 2008 I think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
19. I wanna see if I can get a older version then. I'd love to play games like Shadow Of The Colossus, GTA San Andreas, and Kingdom Hearts 2 again.

Oh and I should probably look into Detective Conan once I got Death Note out of the way.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, doesn't this figure. PS decides not to work so I have to go and uninstall it and now I have to find another Mac PS to download and install.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

17. I heard that the newer versions of the PS3 couldn't play PS2 games but if the PS3 is backwards compatible with most if not all PS2 games then that's the number 1 thing on my list of things to get now.

You know -- I never understood why somegames aren't backwards compatible. :|

Well, I have an Xbox,and Xbox 360 myself, and apparently Capcom vs. SNK 2 doesn't work on the 360 so, I could only play it on the Xbox...I dunno, you'd think they would fix that after they made Xbox 360 Elite. xD

ema-thinking%28b%29.gif

Eh, maybe I'm missing something? But I can't hate anyways. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21.You know -- I never understood why somegames aren't backwards compatible. :|

Well, I have an Xbox,and Xbox 360 myself, and apparently Capcom vs. SNK 2 doesn't work on the 360 so, I could only play it on the Xbox...I dunno, you'd think they would fix that after they made Xbox 360 Elite. xD

Yeah same here, tried Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on the 360 and it didn't work strangely enough, luckily I was able to trade it for Assassin's Creed later that day ^^

I prefer the older version of the 360 over the newer ones due to the harddrive being detachable and all which is definitely a big thing for me lol.

Winneon

Years

I never got an Xbox or Xbox 360 because I like me PS3 better. And, since I'm low on money, I can't even use the Xbox 360 Live feature even if I bought an Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back