• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Check your emulator's settings (Save type) as Flask 128 Kbytes and restart your emulator

Hi thanks for your reply. but i have tried and still cannot save. It says save error and please exchange the backup memory. current i save it on files .sgm how to change to to save as .sav?

Years

Hi thanks for your reply. but i have tried and still cannot save. It says save error and please exchange the backup memory. current i save it on files .sgm how to change to to save as .sav?
Dude the .sgm file you get is by saving from the emulator's own save like Ctrl + S. For in game save your emulator's settings must be Flash 128 Kbytes so that it could save

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
umm im new to the whole emulator seen.. im trying to download the link but its saying windows cannot open file what do i do to fix this ?
sorry if im frustrating anyone with a question that has probally been answered before. but there are 25 pages on this forums so i get lazy XD

Last edited:
Years
Hey! I LOVE this game! Easily one of my favorite hacks! But I'm just wondering, where can I get Steelix? (If I need to get Onix how do I evolve it into Steelix? If that is the case and I need a metal coat. Where is one?)

Years
umm im new to the whole emulator seen.. im trying to download the link but its saying windows cannot open file what do i do to fix this ?
sorry if im frustrating anyone with a question that has probally been answered before. but there are 25 pages on this forums so i get lazy XD
Dude there is a lot of things which should be explained to you for how to play hacks so PM me if you can I will help you there

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years

First download Lunar IPS (LIPS) via google. And make sure you have downloaded the ips file from the first post.

Next is to download a clean FireRed rom, now after downloading LIPS open it or simply open the ips file and then open with LIPS after select your FireRed Rom and whala it should now be playable in your gba emulator.

I recommend you use VBA as it is the best GBA Emulator out there.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I've hit the E4 and I'd like to delete a few useless HM moves before I start the E4, I think I remember seeing the move deleter somewhere, but I don't remember where /: Does anyone happen to know where he is?

Years
playing through the game was fun when I did my own little let's play of it, I liked it but felt like, there could have been more story as to where Deoxys and Mewtwo go and what they do as they depart from eachother after the battle.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
playing through the game was fun when I did my own little let's play of it, I liked it but felt like, there could have been more story as to where Deoxys and Mewtwo go and what they do as they depart from eachother after the battle.

HAHAHAHA your top 10 pokemon mods list is what made me want to download this game XD

ok so i have a virtual game boy visual boy advance to be precise
i have pokemon fire red it loads but i cannot get pokemon Fuligin to work

i have pokemon fire red it loads and i can play it
but i cannot get pokemon Fuligin to work

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2016
Is it possible that someone can put up a guide showing where to go, get certain items, which pokemon can be found where, etc?

Years
HAHAHAHA your top 10 pokemon mods list is what made me want to download this game XD

i have pokemon fire red it loads but i cannot get pokemon Fuligin to work

i have pokemon fire red it loads and i can play it
but i cannot get pokemon Fuligin to work
Dude you must download Fuligin.ips file from the first page and then patch it on that Firered GBA file using Lunar IPS

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Hi,

I have now 5 badges in this game but I have few questions..

1st of all, Im missing the #4 and #6 badge, doesnt that mean i got the other 2 too early??

2nd, How can I evlove Aipom? mine is lvl 41 right now :\..

3rd, Its been a while since I played so Im a little bit stuck ^^.. Im in Largas City.. I still didnt beat the gym leader since he's so hard.. His Metagross is KO all my pokemon -_-.. What I want to know is how to progress from here? and do I need to beat the gym leader?

btw, I have CUT,FLASH,SURF, and FLY..

thx, I know its a bit much but this is such an awesome hack ^^..

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Cool! A Complete hack! Guess I'll give it a shot, I mean why not? ~

Check your emulator's settings (Save type) as Flask 128 Kbytes and restart your emulator

Go to Option > Emulator > Save type > Choose Flash 128K

Is it possible that someone can put up a guide showing where to go, get certain items, which pokemon can be found where, etc?

The guided is actually posted too.. If you read. mhm..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
k.. i passed the GYM leader and everything is well..

but, I still wanna know if Aipom evolves or not?

and How can I get Glaceon and Umbreon?(if possible)

Years

Bro this is a 3rd gen based hack so you cannot get Glaceon in this hack. As for Umbreon try giving your Eevee a Moon stone or make it evolve at night time after maxing out it's happiness

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Many of you may have thought I completely abandoned this thread, well that's only partly true :P
I got a job back in october after being freshly out of college and unemployed for half a year. Since then, i have been very busy with work. I will try to stop by this thread a little more often.

Hi,

I have now 5 badges in this game but I have few questions..

1st of all, Im missing the #4 and #6 badge, doesnt that mean i got the other 2 too early??

2nd, How can I evlove Aipom? mine is lvl 41 right now :\..

3rd, Its been a while since I played so Im a little bit stuck ^^.. Im in Largas City.. I still didnt beat the gym leader since he's so hard.. His Metagross is KO all my pokemon -_-.. What I want to know is how to progress from here? and do I need to beat the gym leader?

btw, I have CUT,FLASH,SURF, and FLY..

thx, I know its a bit much but this is such an awesome hack ^^..

The reason the badges are out of order is because I wanted their corresponding HM moves to be usable in a certain order, so you have surf before strength, and rock smash last. Also, only the pokemon from 1st through 3rd gens are in this game, so no ambipom.

Hey! I LOVE this game! Easily one of my favorite hacks! But I'm just wondering, where can I get Steelix? (If I need to get Onix how do I evolve it into Steelix? If that is the case and I need a metal coat. Where is one?)

I'm pretty sure onix evolves by level, so you won't have to use the metal coat, although it's been so long that I can't remember for sure.

I've been planning on making a list of all pokemon locations, and how to get evolutions for this game, so hopefully I get to that soon.

Also I have been working on a new hack which I started before I was finished with Fuligin, personally I think it will be much better than my first since I have a much better idea of what I'm doing now. Also I didn't really plan the story of Fuligin at all, and rushed through making the game, but that's not the case with this one :P

I would also like to say thanks for all of the positive support and constructive criticism, it really helps keep me motivated :)

Years
A well said quote from a lone warrior. Boy you really shocked me for coming back bro. One thing you need to know is that whichever condition your hack is at present it's cool because not many hacks are complete in this site. Also looking forward for your next hack project. Greetings !!!!!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
well, I finished the hack.. I've beaten the elite four :)..

Since im not big on catching legendary pokemon or completing the pokedex i think i will stop here.. However, this hack was amazing.. Tyranitar drawing was rly awesome ^^..although i didnt raise one..

Only thing left to do is THANK the creator of this hack and commend him for giving us such a great hack.. Rly man thank you..

I will be following the hacks u develop from now on.. thx again

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
What do I use to play this on? VBA won't support it

Get Lunar IPS and make sure you have a winrar archive thingy of the pokemon rom it needs(for this one its fire red) then open lunar ips and click the left button to patch the ips onto the original pokemon rom. Now you're playing a hacked pokemon game. Note,if you want to not ruin any original pokemon games you might be playing then you should only open those games on vba through the winrar, dont extract it.

Back