• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
Years
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

Z0MG It's SacredFireNegro, i is your b1ggest fanz, plese repli so wii can be frends XP.

Ok serious comment, this hack shows really good promise and i can't wait for another beta so i can continue my LP of it and find out what happens as i am eagerly awaiting :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Z0MG It's SacredFireNegro, i is your b1ggest fanz, plese repli so wii can be frends XP.

Ok serious comment, this hack shows really good promise and i can't wait for another beta so i can continue my LP of it and find out what happens as i am eagerly awaiting :)

Holy cow, sacredfirenegro an unlawful lol whose next to pop up, anyways I've noticed another strange glitch that I hope im the first to mention but its super duper weird so yea um while I was checking out the first town, I happened to walk into a house and as soon as I entered, I was forced into a battle with daisy which acourse the player loses but afterwards I was warped to the inside of blaine's gym as if it was the poke'center and it proceeded to heal my non-existent party and continued to multiple my balls

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
is mt corina with the cave entrance with the seashells?I can't seem to be able to enter it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Just started playing great game but noticed that right in the beginning on the far left of the beach the two swimmers dont speak to you when you speak to them also there is a girl on the first route right where it splits into two befor the scientist guy and her name is youngster joey...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Although this is Beta v.1 I've found a few glitches starting off before I gave up on progressing. First glitch I noticed is that you can go to Route 1 WITHOUT a Pokemon. You'll toss out a Missingno and lose immediately. You'll get tossed to the nearest Pokemon Center, which turns out to be a Gym, the Pokemon Center dialogue goes off next to the Psychic? gym leader and a bunch of Pokeballs come on screen and then the game freezes. Another glitch is when you talk to your Rival. He'll show you who the professor is, but your character will walk into the trees to the left and come back. Another glitch is when you're selecting your Pokemon from Oak. The Fourth Gen. Starters come up with ?? images. An oddity I noticed when doing the competition is that there is no dialogue on teaching the player how to battle during your actual first battle, but in the final round against your rival, the dialogue comes up stating that you never battled before and Oak teachers you how to battle. You may want to switch that dialogue to the blonde chick you battle. After you win, you get a Munchlax from Oak, but the Munchlax comes up as ?? just as the Fourth Gen. Starters did. After that I stopped playing because I figured there would be more glitches ahead. Just a heads up! I feel like this game has GREAT potential though, I love how you start out battling in a competition, and the description of the game sounds great. If you want me to show you the glitches, I could make a quick video on it!

Last edited:
Years
Hi Narutoactor I really enjoy the first beta of this hack even though there are few glitches. When will we be having some progress?

KinKage

Golden Shadow
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
To be honest, I feel this hack is being over rated.. It's not one of the the best hacks as there are many deserving hacks in the progressing forums that should be here. Wait, how is this in hack showcase when it's not that much either? o.o

PurpleCharizardZX

PurpleCharizard here!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
I think very good,can see that their skills are very good. I hope it continues with this!

Years
Hi, I've just begun this hack and I found it really interesting.
In Edinburgh City, I find a glitch wich allows me to control the Rocket grunt who guards the well. I pause the game, go to the pokemon section, switch two pokemons and then resume to the game and tadaaa ! I am the Rocket grunt. Thanks to that I can go into the well.

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
I dont know if it is a bug or not. But when i choose torchik as my starter, the game hangs. And the icons, sprite of the gen V starters appears "??"

Hope you fixed it {:3}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back