• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Chosen Destiny

How good is CDest, now, in your opinion?

• EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Uh, GREAT! Keep on going!

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uh, I suggest that you need to improve, BIG TIME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?! You call this a game?!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice screens once again. I think that there's should be a bit more things added to GranRock though.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Yup, I thought so that Granrock looked a bit empty... Anyway, I'll be remaking some of those maps to give a better........"Look"!
^_^ Anyway, thanks guys for your comments!! ^_^ !!!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
The screens look good. On the fourth screen, the building in the top left corner looks out of place because of the grass tiles in front of it. IMO you should change the building, remove the grass in front of it or add some grass around the building to make it look more natural.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks for your comment, phoenix! Oh and thanks for telling me that. I didn't notice the trees... ^_^;
Jeff -
The font I temporarily use is the Verdana font which I will change into the Pok?mon one later.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks, jeff... Bad news....I changed my tileset into a johto based one (with Kanto in it) so, I have to redo those maps......XD....
Anyway, I got it from PC, but I forgot where....And it's not FangKing Omega's...it doesn't have the ice houses...I'll show the redone maps when i redo them, so, nows the time to review the screens and please give me advice on improving it.
---Edit---
Anyone with good spriting skills, could you help me in making some character sets? Thx in advance!

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
--{ Update! }--
Here's a screenshot of the remade Ceruliteak City!
So far, this is my favorite!
(in attachment)
--Edit--- Forgot to add attachment -_-;

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Neo Dragon, When i pressed te submit button, i forgot to upload the attachment...
*hits self on head* it's there now.

Jeff:
Wel, you get there from Pewtiolet Port and also you can go there by surfing(when you get it), and to reach the islands to the south, there's a man in the green piece of land, to the right of the port, who lets you take a ride to the islands until you have surf.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It looks great. Nice layout of the town, and nice use of the waterfall.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks, Daegon! That took long to make. Thanks for your comment!!
---Edit---
I currently need:
1 spriter to help in making character sets
Anyone would like to help? PM me.

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Sorry to double post, but, i've done something about the spaces in windows, check the attachment to see the "DYNAMIC" Windows! I need your comment and please help me answer this question: Should I keep this method of dynamic windows?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Well, then, could you do te sprites and character sets for the main hero/heroine in FR/ LG?

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Peekimon said:
Well, then, could you do te sprites and character sets for the main hero/heroine in FR/ LG?

No problem look :)))))

FR/LG Sprite.
I am post u Charset Ripped by me tommorow(fr/lg style of course :) )

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Whats you are? :P
Dont understand you ;)

EDIT:
Add u FR/LG Charset.

U have Male And Female Charset:))

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I'm very picky when it comes to who will help me in this project, so, what I'm saying is that if you can make a team rocket version of the hero/ heroine in FR /LG, you will be qualified to take part.

Edit:
When i said the hero/heroines, I meant the hero/heroines in Team Rocket outfits!
Sorry!!
Matt, I already have the charsets, all I need is a Team Rocket version of them...

Back