• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor)

leews24

ha
Years
I found this useful,
I'm makin a Korean translation. When I'm done, I'll send you the final file

Don't know about the help file though, I'm not good with html
I'll have to study for that...

edit
Never mind that. The word seem to break into squares...

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I believe shiny rate is a different mechanic, not editable through the individual Pokemon.

PokemonMasterFlare

Pokemon Pro!
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Quick Question

What is the "Breed Only" evolution?

I believe shiny rate is a different mechanic, not editable through the individual Pokemon.
Someone made a Firered Rom Hack where the Unown of the game had a higher shiny rate than the rest of the pokemon, U_Flame.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
What is the "Breed Only" evolution?

Someone made a Firered Rom Hack where the Unown of the game had a higher shiny rate than the rest of the pokemon, U_Flame.

Breed only, I think, is when you can breed one Pokemon to get another, but that Pokemon won't evolve. (Think Manaphy and Phione, you can breed Manaphy to get Phione, but you can't evolve Phione)

Regardless, shiny rate isn't editable in this tool, and requires ASM for seperate Pokemon (or at all, which reminds me, which hack was this anyway, as I've never heard of it being done?)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Oh really, the egg moves really are needed. Anyway, I do hope that the "save and import" option comes soon (will save a hell lot of time).

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Is there any way to change the game pokedex order in this? I want Qwilfish to replace Tentacool in the non-national pokedex (Fire Red), but when I try to edit it, it just takes me to Tentacool :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2011
finally i don't have to move between PA PEP and DEXTER this is the ultimate pokemon editor!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2020
Hello!! This is the best pokemon editing tools all time! Especially that comparison of weight and height of pokemon with trainer in pokedex..no other tools can do it as far as i found on the net..i really thank you buddy..I hope you can do the same for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Could someone maybe make a mac compatible version? I really want to start on my hack and so far i can only use advance map.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
i cant open yape, it says "yet another pokemon editor has stopped working
windows is checking for a solution to the problem" but then it just shut down.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Um,sorry to bother you,but it says that my firered rom is non-existant or unreadable.Can you help me out with that?

Back