• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Hang on, you didn't find it Rayquaza., I found it on mega upload.com and PMd it to you. But Megaupload has been seized so it doesn't matter any more.
A Print Screen of the PM would suffice in my opinion. Please remove the screenshots including my background, and exclude the background from the current demo.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Well the screenshots need to be redone anyway, because they are outdated and I need to put newer ones up. The current demo will be removed from rapidshare as of today. A new demo should be up and running by the 30th February, there will be quite a few different graphics but there will be no further development as far as mapping goes.

Rayquaza.

Years
Here are some new screenshots of what is expected in the next demo game (coming soon on the 30th!)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
Yep! The game is bang up to date and will be released on the 30th of February!

Also, can anyone tell me who this belongs to (attached image.)

Attachments

• Grass.png
    Grass.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 238
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Oh come on. Of coure you can't wait untill February 30th, February doesn't even have 30 days.

Good one :p

OT:I was looking at the screenshots and I like the tileset you are using, just the professors machine should be revamped somehow :s

Rayquaza.

Years
PkMn Emerald Legend Password protected? Why?

Ah yes. that would be because someone cracked and decrypted the archive of the previous demo. That was why I removed it. If you would like to play this demo then PM me and I will send you the password. (PS. If I give you the password then do not tell other users what it is.)

If after a few weeks there I find that my archive hasn't been decrypted I will put up a download link that has no password.

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
Aw come on, please submit one without password protection. If your only using kyledoves resources then if they decrypt the archive then they'll Only find resources that are all over the Internet. Plus they shouldnt decrypt the archves anyway because that is officially stealing resources.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
I've got a suggestion.

I think the player's sprite shouldn't have shadow because all the other sprite
don't have shadow. Or you can give the other sprites shadow too.

Aénex

I think the player's sprite shouldn't have shadow because all the other sprite
don't have shadow. Or you can give the other sprites shadow too.

Can you define what you mean by 'shadow', exactly?

Aénex

VJNzV.png

EDIT: Also, I got the sprite on Rayquaza.'s website.

Oh okei. I'm not sure why it's like that(I'm only new), but if it was a mistake or so, it'll probably be fixed. Although it might be Rayquaza's intentions.

Rayquaza.

Years
Basically, some of the sprites had shadows and some didn't when I got them, I have not edited them.

Also, because of my progress of the game, within the next month the game will be entering it's Alpha stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back