• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I'm going to leave this website for a while probably after my birthday. And I don't even get why people don't respond to what I say.....

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Pft, there's little to be gained from that in this thread of randomness and numbers

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm going to leave this website for a while probably after my birthday. And I don't even get why people don't respond to what I say.....

I've been on this site for almost four years. This is one of the few places I don't feel ignored. It's cool, person I don't know. Just stick with it and you'll get acknowledged sometime. It sucks when things you have to say go unaddressed, but if you stick with it in earnest you're bound to get noticed.
Also, if you're talking about posts you make here, please don't feel so discouraged. Like Pokey said, there is a record of posts going unnoticed around here, especially at the frequency at which posts can be made. It's not you, it's us. Please forgive us for that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

So, anyone use whey protein here when they work out? I'm testing different brands and flavors, just tried GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Vanilla and it was a horrible flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back