• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Pokemon League

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
Johto in terms of level, Unova in terms of type. With Johto, I usually win on my test run and I can beat Unova with a Bug type, Flying type and Dragon type.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Johto was easiest by far. They were significantly under levelled and their types were incredibly easy to counter - I didn't find them to be at all challenging to beat. Koga was a nice addition to the Johto league but even with their new line-up I found them incredibly easy. I'd wager it has something to do with Johto being a great region for training in though; things seem to level up a lot faster there than other regions.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Playing nowadays with my experience, I don't find any of them hard anymore. So basing this off initial playthroughs, I'm going to say Unova 2's league was really easy, even the champion. I went through without losing anyone my first time playing Black 2, and I couldn't even read the game. Then again, it only came out last year and I was 20, so I knew what I was doing at least.

Emerald (not RS) was pretty easy too. They gave you access to a level 70 Rayquaza, so if you really wanted to, you could blaze through there. ~_~ I only brought it with me once, and even still, I kept Ray in reserve really. Didn't need to use him but one time, if memory serves. lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
I'd have to say the original Red/Blue has the easiest E4. Sure, they may have higher levels, but the pokemon tend to waste turns using crap like Agility or using Super Potions when it's not going to do anything. It's actually possible to beat the R/B E4 with pretty much the same levels that you'd use against G/S/C's E4.

I can't really agree that Johto's E4 is easiest because of the levels. While they are a lot lower than the other regions... so are you (unless you spend hours grinding). I find that the better AI makes up for the levels anyways. Still pretty easy, but they can actually do some damage if you're not careful.

I've always felt that the E4 difficulty goes up with each generation with the exception of a slight dip in Unova compared to Sinnoh.

Back