• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Away!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Finally the "Bali Bombers" are going to face the firing squad in not too long, finally justice will be served.
So is anyone against the executions?
Even though I'm not against the death penalty, I think you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong perspective.
Saying stuff like, "Fire Away" just makes you look heartless

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I think hanging would be more appropriate. Firing squads are for spies.

Even though I'm not against the death penalty, I think you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong perspective.
Saying stuff like, "Fire Away" just makes you look heartless
My take on these things is that such a trait is only considered bad because the people looking at it are themselves heartless and for their own sake would seek to make that person be 'heartful'.
At any rate though, a thread title is nothing but a title that has something to do with the subject. I doubt it was put there to dliberately express any viewpoint.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
The firing squad was the best option in my view, they made the victims feel pain, so now its their turn.

You really think shooting someone in the head (and therefore instantly killing the person) makes them feel pain?

Really?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The firing squad was the best option in my view, they made the victims feel pain, so now its their turn.
A drop from gallows breaks necks. The noose then tightens in short order, blocking the major arteries and veins in the neck as well as the windpipe.

Pain enough.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Are you people writers for Saw for something? GORE.

I personally think either lethal injection or gallows should be used, instead of firing squad. Firing squad hurts to think about.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
They don't deserve a firing squad, thats a soldiers execution and a waste. Hang them, inject them whatever I don't care if they feel pain or not just get rid of them.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
You thought people were shot it the head.

He was talking about the fring squad.

But yeah, could someone post a link giving details of what this is all over? Being in Britain I don't know quite what this is referring to and hence cannot give an opinion.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
People will probably call me selfish but i truly don't care about this at all,if they deserve it,they get it and thats ho life works.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
Years
I'm against it. To be honest, I think a Saw-type punishment would be far more appropriate. Let them suffer properly. Death is far too good for people like that. Psychological torment coupled with physical pain seems a far more effective way of dealing with things to me. To be honest, I think society is too soft with those that break its rules, which is why so many people do. If they were enforced properly, with SEVERE consequences for those who did things like this, then perhaps so many people wouldn't do these things. You never know.

Back