• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victini

;w; It doesn't look that much like Victini, sheesh.

I'm gonna take a bet that it evolves through maximized beauty like Milotic. >w>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Actually that'd be kind of awesome. Maybe it evolves if you get enough ribbons from contests? It's an eevee evolving to the difficult environment of the competitive pet show world?

I... think that'd be interesting of a new way to get new Eeveelutions! I mean, there could be so many different "environmental" evolutions, and it having ribbons on does seem kinda strange.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
That definately looks like a Normal Evolution for Eevee. Maybe Meowth accidentally causes Eevee to evolve into the new Normal type?

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
It's really ugly. Wonder what it's type is. And hopefully this isn't the only news this month. The English Pokemon site should update us on it soon.

Years
Now that I look at it, it COULD be dragon after all. it's got the coloration, and nothing says dragons can't be furry :P. Plus, it isn't furry besides its ears.. and I feel like its eyes are kind of draconian. It's not TOO far a stretch...

eh maybe it is lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Going to go out on a limb here and say that it's a huge step for GF to make to reveal a new typing. Is it possible? Of course! But at this point in time, I'm doubting it because, where's the actual necessity in including a new type? The type chart seems to be balanced enough as it is, unless they're just throwing in a new types for giggles, which doesn't seem too likely.

Well given that its typing isn't exactly obvious, and one of the typings of the two of gen 2 was one of the new typings, maaaaybe?

I think it will evolve through the supposed new bonding system.

Oh right, I forgot about that system. But that just seems like such a gimmick to introduce it to :(

Guy

just a guy
Years
;w; It doesn't look that much like Victini, sheesh.

I'm gonna take a bet that it evolves through maximized beauty like Milotic. >w>
On the contrary, I think it looks more like the Eevee version of an Audino. Still cute though.

As far as how it'll evolve. I doubt maximizing its beauty will be the way. It'll have to be an entirely new method as to not leave a gaping hole as to why it never would have evolved before, should someone have maxed out its Beauty levels back in Gen III or IV.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It's not a Dragon evolution; quit ruining your patterns, Game Freak! >: (

But wait, it says here its type is unknown, so could this mean we might get a new type after all? Could it be, dare I say it, a Light type?

Just cause it says Type Unknown doesn't mean a new type. Reshiram and Zekrom said Type Unknown when they were revealed and Yveltal and Xerneas both say that their types are unknown. Its just the company not wanting to give us all the details on the Pokemon yet.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
"It's so ugly omg" Give it a few hours like you did with starters and legendaries, guys. You'll be okay. And if you aren't, find a new fandom lmao.

Still banking on the Dragon typing though. Don't think anyone saw this, since my post was at the bottom but, that color scheme reminds me of:

DragonIC_Big.png

Also, this news is so big, Eevee is trending on Twitter lmao. Thought I'd mention that.

Years
Just a random thought, but maybe its gender exclusive? Like this is a female eeveelution that evolved with happiness. Perhaps there is a male version as well? (totally random speculation, not likely)

Perhaps they are both normal

I've also read people discussing that the Ninfia looks very similar to Skyla, which makes you wonder if it could be flying type.

Regardless, I approve, it is very pretty :)

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
ZokbPZv.jpg

Seriously...this is all I see hahaha

it's kinda scary how similar they are

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I like the idea of it evolved due to gender. But if they add that into happiness then how would it be possible to get an Espeon or an Umbreon? I think it would clash. But now that Syd beings up the dragon type image it could still likely be a dragon type.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I like the idea of it evolved due to gender. But if they add that into happiness then how would it be possible to get an Espeon or an Umbreon? I think it would clash. But now that Syd beings up the dragon type image it could still likely be a dragon type.

They could always change Umbreon and Espeon to using the Moon and Sun Shard respectively. You know, from Gale of Darkness.

Victini

Just a random thought, but maybe its gender exclusive? Like this is a female eeveelution that evolved with happiness. Perhaps there is a male version as well? (totally random speculation, not likely)

I was thinking this exact thing. The logo for the Eevee special reveals a letter with a purplish color at the end not matched to any of the previous Eeveelutions, as well as two stars atop it's letter. Two stars could easily represent two beings.

1360643370133.png

Except my theory, considering how colorful and extravagant Ninfia is, that they both evolve through maximized beauty and/or happiness. Ninfia is pink accented by blue with blue eyes, while the male version could be blue accented by say, red, with red eyes. If you combine blue and red together they create purple. And there you have it, bingo, final letter. :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'm just going to call it now and say it's a fighting type named Ninjeon. I don't know why, just a gut feeling =P

Years
Honestly I think from a different angle, instead of the face being straight forward, Ninfia will have a snout and look less like victini. And maybe more like a dragon...

But also, I could see it being flying like how Shaymin-Sky was flying yet had nothing characteristically flying about it. And maybe it's ears could fold down to be like aviator goggles? With the insides actually being holes.

MY GOD HOW ADORABLE WOULD THAT BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back