• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2018
Hey whats up my name is chris listen i just wanted to say that dont quit ur day job ur very good at it (by it i mean ur ashgray hack also when is the beta 4.0 going to be released? R u almost finished with it or did u finish it but have to work out some bugs out for it cause all of us are waiting very patiently for it . Ps. Now u have ur own fan club while others copyrighting ur game.

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Hey whats up my name is chris listen i just wanted to say that dont quit ur day job ur very good at it (by it i mean ur ashgray hack also when is the beta 4.0 going to be released? R u almost finished with it or did u finish it but have to work out some bugs out for it cause all of us are waiting very patiently for it . Ps. Now u have ur own fan club while others copyrighting ur game.

Beta 4.0 has already been released. Beta 4.2 is the latest one, and it's supposed to be a "bug fix". But if you want to get past the old lady on Valencia Island, get Beta 4.0 on page 183.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Hi, I have version 4.2 and the guard don't let me go to indigo plateu : he says that pokemon league is not ready or something,I've completed 2 events near Victory road - Viridian City which was toughness,coolness,smartness and that dude Bruno with Onix. I have all 8 badges,I give to Oak my precious Muk to level up him, I completed Mewtwo event on New island and others . ( Yes I watch my pokemon and igglypuff movie premiere at Celadon city theater ether ) So who can help . I play this hack about 3-4 days long. I really like everything except that f****** guard at Indigo Plateu.

Years
Dear Creator of this game,
This game is awesome!!! But, I need some help, when i got to valency island(i can't spell), I am not able to enter the pokemon center. When i go in, there is a black screen. This hapened as well on the island with the lapras. Please help

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi, I have version 4.2 and the guard don't let me go to indigo plateu : he says that pokemon league is not ready or something,I've completed 2 events near Victory road - Viridian City which was toughness,coolness,smartness and that dude Bruno with Onix. I have all 8 badges,I give to Oak my precious Muk to level up him, I completed Mewtwo event on New island and others . ( Yes I watch my pokemon and igglypuff movie premiere at Celadon city theater ether ) So who can help . I play this hack about 3-4 days long. I really like everything except that f****** guard at Indigo Plateu.

Have u completed Slowpoke and pi-kahuna event?

RimasLT

Years
Yes,I completed that event when I attached Shellder and Slowpoke evolved to Slowbro and that when my raft broken other dudes Pikachu ( Puka ) saves me. That dude with Puks put the flag on mountain and desapeared.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yes,I completed that event when I attached Shellder and Slowpoke evolved to Slowbro and that when my raft broken other dudes Pikachu ( Puka ) saves me. That dude with Puks put the flag on mountain and desapeared.

Dude clearly check all episodes in first page list and see if u r missing any episode!

If not then go to the Pokemon league test and win it then u can enter even if any event is left

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Hey, guys
This game is awesome. However, I have few questions.

1. Could it be possible to make Pikachu follows Ash, just like in Yellow?
Just kidding :)

But now more serious questions.
1. Is there any Pokemon location guide?
2. Some moves are obtainable here at other levels than in FireRed. Is there any guide 'bout it?
3. #GameCrash# Game freezes, when trying to fishing in the lake of Dratini just after beating Team Rocket
Thanks,
Conor Broekhart

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey, guys
This game is awesome. However, I have few questions.

1. Could it be possible to make Pikachu follows Ash, just like in Yellow?
Just kidding :)

But now more serious questions.
1. Is there any Pokemon location guide?
2. Some moves are obtainable here at other levels than in FireRed. Is there any guide 'bout it?
3. #GameCrash# Game freezes, when trying to fishing in the lake of Dratini just after beating Team Rocket
Thanks,
Conor Broekhart

Use YAPE to find what move pokemon will learn at what level.
They r different from fire red b'cause they have been placed according to animation!
Just like Butterfree Learning Sleep Powder after evolving at level 10.
I didn't had any problem fishing there but if u have any maybe u should play with other version of ash gray.
Hope I helped:)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
I have beaten mewtwo and warped back to pallet. But when i go down the stairs mum doesnt ash me to get fertilizer, just heals me.... ive seen on youtube that even though i evolved bulba it still works for them.. so why isnt the gloom ep working for me??

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Hey! I got stuck in the water in the Cerulean City gym in your gym, and have no general means of getting out, any help? thanks!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey! I got stuck in the water in the Cerulean City gym in your gym, and have no general means of getting out, any help? thanks!

Read Previous Post before asking b'cause there have been many questions similar to this!
Solution:-
use this walk through walls code-
509197D3542975F4
78DA95DF44018CB4.

If no success load previous save game.

RimasLT

Years
Ok I'm now at Tangela island ( 2nd Orange Island ) and some weird old woman won't let me past at the gates and she's talking nonsenses like &-;:@(;-"@&@&@&@);;( ? Or the beta 4.2 ends here?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Ok I'm now at Tangela island ( 2nd Orange Island ) and some weird old woman won't let me past at the gates and she's talking nonsenses like &-;:@(;-"@&@&@&@);;( ? Or the beta 4.2 ends here?

No , the beta doesn't ends here. That's just a big glichy part that only occurs in 4.2.
Play version 4.0 or don't go inside that builiding , use the cheat in the above post and walk through trees for the lost lapras event.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
Hey, I've experienced some glitch maps of the game that make the game unplayable.. For example when I enter the hidden village, the screen goes black. Also, when I go to battle the ditto ash, the game just crashes. Whenever I try to enter a passageway between Ceruluean and Saffron, the map is just bugged. Most importantly of all, during the Mewtwo event when I try to go underwater with my Raft the map gets glitchy and won't let me leave. Any help? Thanks

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey, I've experienced some glitch maps of the game that make the game unplayable.. For example when I enter the hidden village, the screen goes black. Also, when I go to battle the ditto ash, the game just crashes. Whenever I try to enter a passageway between Ceruluean and Saffron, the map is just bugged. Most importantly of all, during the Mewtwo event when I try to go underwater with my Raft the map gets glitchy and won't let me leave. Any help? Thanks

Have u used a clean fire red 1.0 rom?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 14, 2023
Hey! Is anyone interested in helping me with the storyline of a hack I'm making based on team rocket all you need is a good imagination and I will also put you in the credits

Back